[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never see these three actors together,portraying their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 10-.jpg (255 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
10-.jpg
255 KB, 1500x1125
You will never see these three actors together,portraying their most iconic roles ever again.

Out of everything we got from ep 7, good or bad, this was the worst part of it all.

They even screwed us out of everything seeing I happen in the future.
>>
>>63753915
Episode VIII will have flashbacks of the past 30 years with all three interacting with each other again.
>>
>They even screwed us out of everything seeing I happen in the future.

wat
>>
why is this a bad thing?
>>
File: 1191236436183.jpg (4 KB, 124x127) Image search: [Google]
1191236436183.jpg
4 KB, 124x127
>I wanted even MORE fan service
>>
>Bases entire movie on cheap nostalgia
>Can't even make nostalgia right

GG JJ
>>
Harrison is 73 already, the other two are nearing that age rapidly especially with how these movies are only shat out once every 3 years.

Rolling out these pensioners for the sake of nostalgia isnt good for anybody
>>
Implying Luke and Leia won't attend Hans funeral
>>
>>63754283

Right, but they did it a anyways and didn't even bother to give them a reunion.

I'm not sure what's more fanservice; bringing back the old cast and giving a nice nod to the original movie, or reusing the plot from the original movie to make a 'new' one
>>
Why are people saying Han died. He literally said earlier in the film that he wasn't Han Solo.
>>
>implying they won't resurrect han in some bullshit contrived way so they can make even more shekels
>>
>>63754786
The core of the planet was liquid carbonite which froze him and stemmed the bleeding. The planet exploding jettisoned him into space where he is conveniently picked up by chewie
>>
>Luke and Han never even met onscreen
I don't get it
>>
>>63754373
how the fuck can they have a funeral when his body was down a hole on a planet that blew up
>>
>>63755012
*memorial service
>>
>wanting old white men

baka senpai, hopefully luke dies in the next one and leia gets BLACKED by boyega
>>
>>63755011
jj needed luke for the cliffhanger.
>>
>>63755011
this.

please tell me they haven't killed off han without meeting luke his good friend

seriously what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
File: 24526.jpg (12 KB, 244x251) Image search: [Google]
24526.jpg
12 KB, 244x251
>>63755141
>please tell me they haven't killed off han without meeting luke his good friend
>>
>>63755131
>luke exists!
>roll credits

god the suspense is killing me
>>
>>63755141

Search your feelings
>>
>>63755131
That gimmick pissed me off. DUDE COME BACK IN TWO YEARS (WITH MONEY) TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS LMAO
>>
>>63755131
fucking pathetic

I bet this flick was filled with filler unneeded scenes that could have been scenes with Luke instead right?

that cock nosed hack Abrams needs to die
>>
>>63754960
>the only place we can defrost him is tattooine, right next to the sarlaac pit, where you can see the wreckage of jabba's barge, also other important and nostalgic sights such as luke's home, the charred still smoking remains of his aunt and uncle, and greedo's corpse in the cantina, or he won't be hot enough when he comes to! let's go, gang!
>>
>>63754445
>reunion
Reunion shows are always fucking terrible and sad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.