[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does this pretty much confirm that Snoke is Darth Plaguei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 5
File: POWAHHH.jpg (102 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
POWAHHH.jpg
102 KB, 458x419
So does this pretty much confirm that Snoke is Darth Plagueis?

Their themes are nearly identical

http://www.itemvn.com/song/?s=C9EBCD857E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqpy8YYQ2-I
>>
they did everything to avoid mentioning or referencing prequel shit

so i doubt it
>>
>>63752824
>jab about the clones being better than stormtoopers by captain kylo ren
>they did everything to avoid mentioning or referencing prequel shit

What a fucking retard
>>
>>63752751
I've been wondering about Snoke since watching it.

Since he seduced Kylo to the dark side, and taught him dark side shit, it seems reasonable to suggest he's some kind of sith Lord already.

So there's surely only 2 reasonable suggestions

>A) Sidious somehow survived the Death Star, and he is even more hideously fucked up in the face due to the scarring
>B) Plagueis
>>
File: pottery.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>Darth Plagueis, the Wise
>NO, SUPREME LEADER SNOKE IS WISE!
>>
Snoke=Vader=Plagueis

Plagueis Created Anakin so he could live through him, When Anakin "died" Plagueis "woke up" into his sorry state like Neo waking up from the matrix
>>
>tfw sheev got cucked out of his empire by his dead master
>>
>Their themes are nearly identical

No they're not you idiot. Just because they're both done by a baritone choir doesn't mean they're similar. The actual notations and scale progression is totally different
>>
Anakin was never a real being, he was basically a Droid created by Plagueis' force manipulation

he literally started malfunctioning in Episode 3 because of sheevs manipulation

his rebellion against Sheev in episode 6 was really just the conclusion to Plagueis vs. Sheev

Sheev was merely a hiccup in Plagueis' grand design, now Sheev is gone Plagueis is back to business with his new (yet inferior thanks to being mixed with natural dna rather than being pure Force) "Anakin", Kylo
>>
I'm going to be disappointed if he ends up NOT being Plagueis at this point. It's all there but JJ will probably make it a new character just out of spite.
>>
>>63753296
I doubt JJ got to decide exactly who the major antagonists are, Disney have a creative team about the director, like they do with their Marvel films.

Plus JJ isn't directing the next 2
>>
>>63753337
>about

*above
>>
>>63752751
No, it just confirms that John Williams has finally run out of creativity.
>>
>>63753379
He never had any to begin, all of his best pieces were completely stolen

People are aware now so he can't keep doing it, this shit now is him at his best, his best was just never any good
>>
think he's a new character, just a generic
comic book villian as they all will be from now on.
disney is doing with star wars what did with the marvel universe
>>
>>63753581
He is a Munn though. Why would they use a Munn if they didn't want to use Plagueis?
>>
>>63754761

he's no longer a munn in the current official canon, his race is never stated in ep3 or in the new books
>>
When did the soundtrack leak?

I'm listening to the whole thing now, and I'm really disappointed at the initial fanfare. It's... weak compared to the other ones. :(
>>
>Plaegus

They are staying away from the Prequels, and they are not going to connect the Snoke reveal to someone mentioned for a few seconds in one of the Prequels, anyway.

More likely is Snoke was a apprentice of Palpatine
>>
but if he's alive then that makes manipulating space wizard Sheev seem like a chump and that just won't do
>>
>>63754761
your deluding yourself if you think his identity means anything to Disney

if they "reveal" that he is Plagueis it will just be to try to get you to buy tickets.
>>
>>63752824
Maz mentioned the Sith in that castle
>>
>>63755006
>if they "reveal" that he is Plagueis it will just be to try to get you to buy tickets.
That exactly what would happen though, nostalgiafags would eat it up. It'd also bring more relevancy to the prequels.
>>
Its going to be really disappointing now if it isn't Plagueis. Those facial scars though... how did Sheev murder him?
>>
File: 1449638526830.png (811 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
1449638526830.png
811 KB, 636x509
>>63752751
>same theme
>Kylo calls Snoke wise
>Plagueis being a Munn is part of non-canon EU
>heavily deformed, could be because of Sheev nearly killing him
>implied progenitor of Anakin, and thus Luke, Leia, Kylo, and possibly Rey
I'm a bit excited to see if it's true.
>>
>>63756671
> nostalgia for a character only spoken of for 3 minutes

Sure is autism if true.
>>
>>63752751

there's no reason to doubt sheev when he said he killed plagueis

snoke is darth jarjar
>>
snoke is plagueis

they might not use all the backstory from the EU novel and the prequels but they are definitely borrowing the name and palpatine trying to kill him

there's shitloads of hints and JJ and the cast get extremely uncomfortable and evasive in panels when people ask about snoke and plagueis
>>
Webm of Snoke speaking to Kylo and Hux anyone?
>>
darth palpatine already killed him guys wtf
>>
>All of Star Wars comes down to really just Sidious vs Plagueis and their decades long rivalry of trying to fuck one another over
>>
>>63759043
>ironic, he could save others from death but not himself
Looks like Sheev was wrong all along
>>
>>63752751
Plagueis had a theme? I thought they were just at a really dank space concert and Sheev thought it was a good time to pull that story
>>
>>63758158
lmao, and Boba Fett had an on screen time of like 90 seconds in the original Triliogy, and became the biggest meme character ever created. More head cannon and meme material is made of him than anyone literally ever.
>>
>>63759091
>>63759043
>>63758769
Sheev, the master of lies and deceit (not to mention he's a huge egomaniac) tells Anakin Plagueis was killed.
That must mean he, a fictional character in a fictional movie, MUST be dead.
>>
>>63752751
They're not really identical, can be handwaved away as just being because it's John Williams
>>
>>63752751
was at the store today and realized they're still selling shit with general grievous on it

they're not backing away from the prequels in merchandising. having plagueis be "le bad guy mentioned in episode 3" would make the prequels seem better. people look back on prequels better=general grievous blaster toys=disney fat stacks
>>
>Solomon's theme from 12 Years a Slave is identical to the Inception theme.

He was just dreaming
>>
>>63759298
Did you listen to the right one? "Snoke" not "Torn Apart".
>>
>>63755718

the sith were before prequels in the EU and in the original scripts
>>
Didnt JJ say someone from the prequels is in this trilogy?
>>
>>63759279
The EU is literally cancer for any interesting idea that isn't fully explained or explored. And when they do its underwhelming like Jango Fett.

If I remember right, Boba is secretly a space .mp3 audiophile in the books.
>>
Lads, I'm so dissapointed.
>>
>>63758769
I'd never doubt sheev, but i'm imagining he got snoked.

no one knows how plaggueis' powers really work, not even palpatine who never aSheeved them.
>>
>>63759349
That's because Grievous is still in the Clone Wars spinoff that actually has a respectable following.

Did you miss the Manchild memo, newsletter or blog updates?
>>
Plagueis is dead, but he became 'one with the force' became Snoke.
>>
Palpatine clone

another EU idea repurposed
>>
I think Snoke is a new character but Plagueis will definitely be showing in some shape or form in maybe 8 or 9, my theory is whoever becomes a master of the darkside will be ideal for Plagueis to take over their body.
>>
>>63759367
ye

he's just reusing an old theme, honest

-t. abrams
>>
>>63759529
I have it on good authority that Snoke is Lobot. It will be revealed midway through ep. 8. Screencap this post.
>>
>>63759392
>R2D2, C3PO, Luke and Leia
all technically true
>>
>>63754761
the designed something that would fit the aesthetic not necessarily the EU. My guess is most of the EU is shit and they want to distance from it like the prequels to create their own
>>
>>63754953
What if Snoke is Sheev's son? Didn't Sheev have a white bitch following him around in the prequels who looks like Snookie?
>>
>>63759910
Didn't happen in the EU though
>>
>>63759910
Clone/new body for Plagueis, who was a Muun before being Sheev'd. Because of this he no longer looks like a Muun.
>>
>>63759910
No it wouldn't. Why stop cloning there? The franchise would be a shit fest of cloned bad and good guys returning.

You must be a Disney exec.
>>
>>63758032
>yfw like how the force awakens copied a new hope, episode 8 will copy empire strikes back.

>Snoke: Luke never told you what happened to your father
>Rey: He told me enough he told me you killed him
>Snoke: No Rey I am your father!
>>
>>63760109
Yes. Lets hope they harken back to minor alien #6 in entourage for a major character.

Do you guys even think? Just because your autism acts up and you give background stories to literal nobodies, doesn't mean its true.
>>
Guys. What will his final stage of training be that snoke mentioned at the end? He already killed his dad. Seems like that would make someone good at dark side shit
>>
>>63761222
He won't be a notSith until he confronts and defeats Lord Skywalker
>>
File: cat-cominc.gif (110 KB, 638x867) Image search: [Google]
cat-cominc.gif
110 KB, 638x867
>>63752751
some of you fuckers have too much time on your hands
>>
>>63761265
Skywalker is a hack. Wasn't it confirmed that he was shit in terms of force power to anakin?
>>
>>63758032
Reminder that Plagueis's (AKA Hego Damask) identity and fate is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT canon still. Him being a Muun is mentioned in the ROTS novelization if I recall. Movie novelizations and directly related materials are canon.

>>63758769
According to CANON movie visual guidebooks, Sheev kept the ashes of Plagueis in an urn in his office. Plagueis is dead, they will not revive him, this is a new big bad.
>>
>>63761405
he's still years ahead of everybody else in the galaxy
>>
>>63761222
Don't most Sith end up killing their master?
>>
>>63761695

I think they made the rule of 2 non cannon.
>>
>>63761695
Yeah which makes it odd that they ever pick apprentices when they are obsessed with total power for themselves. It's like they are programmed like an animal is to reproduce
>>
Which track is the one used in the trailer?
>>
>>63761847
>always 2, there are
- Yoda (TPM)
>>
it's sheev
>>
>>63762071

>Dooku, Maul and Sheev are all alive at the same time

BRAVO LUCAS
>>
>>63762603
The Jedi were shown more than once to be stupid.
They thought too damn much of themselves.
>>
>>63762603
Is dooku dark side whilst maul is alive though? He would have only recently finished training qui gon by the time maul came around.
>>
>>63762603
the EU had Plagueis be alive during TPM
>>
>>63762675

Maul didn't die in Episode 1, and that's still canon post-Disney
>>
>>63762734
Oh yeah.
Darth Metal-Spider.
>>
>>63762603
Sheev address that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg#t=3m35s
>>
>>63762770
God, that black saber is pure sex.
They need to put that on screen.
>>
>>63761440
Novelizations are only cannon if they line up with their corresponding movies. So basically anything that was not mentioned in the movies is not cannon.
>>
>>63763083
Source?
Not calling you a liar, I'd just like to read it for myself.
>>
>>63759481
Except that shit was cancelled when Disney bought the franchise.
>>
>>63762734
Yes, but Sheev believed him to be dead and so denounced him as his apprentice.
>>
>>63763112
I forgot where I read it the first time, but I found these wookipedia articles:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

Do your own research if you don't believe me. I really don't care.
>>
>>63763290

The same goes for Plagueis then
>>
>>63763605
Fucking exactly m8!
>>
>>63761320

why is cia stealing a computer?
>>
>>63763416
Cool.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>63763717
Here's yourb(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>
>>63753153
literally the SAME
>>
>>63753118
that would be a devilish plot direction
>>
>>63761405
Now Skywalker is a hack - how many hacks are there now, twenty?
>>
i thought he was actually a big guy

but he was just a hologram
>>
>>63763083
Untrue. Everything in the novelizations was G-Canon and every piece of G-Canon was brought into the new canon. Nothing in the novelizations was a writer's independent idea, every plot point comes directly from George. It's the primary way that Darth Bane survived Disney (though I think he was also in one of the cartoons), as he's mentioned in the novelization and screenplay but not in the movie.
>>
>>63764797
Troo.
>>
>>63765071
bane survived because he was in the clone wars, which is still canon.
>>
>>63762603
>dooku: apprentice
>savage and maul: glorified hitmen with some force training
maul is as much as sith lord as general grievous.
>>
Is there a new link for this?
>>
>>63752751
>Snoke's face is fucked up
>Palpatine fucked Plagueis up with lightning
They wouldn't...
>>
>>63765461
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18yhhi9PZlK
>>
Sith Lord who specialized in immortality and rebirth from death.

Gee, I fucking wonder.
>>
>>63752824
Battle droids were being sold for scraps in the background on Jakku so not entirely true there
>>
What if he's another muun that we know about, someone who worked with Sidious since the beginning. Someone with ties to the Intergalactic Banking Clan? Someone who would sign a treaty?
>>
>>63765958
Looks nothing like him.
>>
>>63766047
All muun's look the same to be perfectly absolute
>>
>>63752824
yeah, they literally blew up a pod racer and Coruscant. Go fuck yourself prequels.
>>
File: 1450238383462.jpg (37 KB, 647x622) Image search: [Google]
1450238383462.jpg
37 KB, 647x622
>>63766103
I have the leaked video, but this is a better view.
Looks nothing like the other muun.
>>
>>63752751
Lets not rule out all possibilitys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq559Vzc5MA
>>
>>63752853
They only did that to establish that FN is not a clone, since not having a fucking name makes him seem like a clone.
>>
>>63759147
sounds like LOST

bravo JJ
>>
>>63754876
la brass sucks compared to the london symphony orchestra
>>
>>63752930
Snoke would have to somehow get in contact with Ben (I doubt he could turn him through just the force).
>>
>>63752930
>C) not really a Sith Lord but Palpatine's second secret apprentice to replace Vader if he couldn't turn Luke, sort of like how Vader had a secret apprentice in those dumb games that are still canon

it's probably the way JJ will go desu
>>
>>63766399

god go back to reddit with this stupid ass shit. it wouldn't be clever or cool if jar jar is the fucking sith genius.
>>
>>63767559
I was so ready to go nuts at beginning, but the opening notes sounded like they were done on a synthesizer
>>
>>63765396

Why is he 'Darth', then?
>>
>>63766176
>MORE EVIL
>MORE WHITE

;)
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.