[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New SWfag here, I'm about to watch Ep.5 in a minute, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: S4front.jpg (67 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
S4front.jpg
67 KB, 640x430
New SWfag here, I'm about to watch Ep.5 in a minute, but let me get this straight. By "force" they mean metaphorically "the force of god" or god, right? Or the yin-yang and this kind of stuff right?
>>
No, the force is actually hereditary as evidenced by midichlorians (which are an aryan trait)
>>
>>63752325
wrong, the force is the living force of everything, its everywhere and in everyone, the midichlorians just measure how easily and effectively you can manipulate it
>>
it probably depends on if your dumb enough to care about the prequils.
>>
>>63752287
>>63752325
>>63752356
You're all right. The Force is God, and God is everywhere and in everyone, but it's stronger among the master race.
>>
in the original trilogy, essentially yes. some hippie religious shit that the jedi can manipulate for supernatural powers. in the prequels, they really go to town on the powers.
>>
>>63752399
not sure if bait but in case its not, you're kind of right, the force doesn't have a definitive description.
>>
>>63752287
>It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.
>Obi-Wan "Good Friend" Kenobi
It's magic, but it's like gravity and shit.
>>
>>63752287
just watch the movie you dumbass it explains all this shit
>>
Kylo Ren kills Han Solo
>>
>>63752287
Its explained in Ep 5
>>
I liked it better when the Force was a mysterious spiritual/psychic type deal and not just some fucking pseudoscience garbage
>>
Does the Star Wars universe actually have a religion or concept of god outside of the Force (which technically can't be a religion anymore thanks to lol midochlorians)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.