[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Name one thing you liked >Name one thing you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
>Name one thing you liked

>Name one thing you didn't like

Me? The stormtroopers and CGI Tentaclemonster, respectively
>>
Rey, she was surprisingly cuter than I expected
Wasted potential of shitload of characters.
>>
>>63749053
> That one stormtrooper who gives no fucks and pulls out his melee weapon when staring down a lightsaber.
> He fucking wins the fight

I won't lie, shit was cash.

The rest of the movie was fucking shit, though
>>
>>63749053

I liked the general aesthetic.

Didn't like how bith Finn and Rey went from complete strangers to hormone ridden teenagers.

Also fucking hated how Finn and Rey could stand up to Ben. Fucker is strong wit the force and was trained by Luke. He should've murederd them both right then and there.

Also didn't like how "eh" Han's death felt.
>>
>>63749108
I loved how he just tossed his shit to the ground and was all like
>COME AT ME BRO
>>
>>63749053
>one thing I liked
dat luke reveal
>one thing I didn't like
The plot is too similar to ANH
>>
The fact that the love interest was black. It's nice to see some BBC pleasing white women on the silver screen. It's in due time tbqh.

DUDE TEAR UP THE FUCKING DANCEFLOOR LMAO
>>
>>63749053
All main characters were likeable, well written and acted. Finn, Kylo, Rey & BB8

The whole "empire has a giant cannon and gets taken down by rebels" storyline has been done for the third time now.
>>
>>63749053
Not spending my time and money on a shitty cash-in sequel.
The blatant shills spamming their pathetic kid's movie on /tv/ with the cooperation of the sell out mods.
>>
>>63749133
desu, we don't know how well he was trained, how "strong" he is with the force.

Even Luke was never trained like the jedi-knights were in the prequels.

I'm actually wondering how powerful Luke is now, compared to what we've seen Jedi do in the prequels.
>>
>>63749053
>>Name one thing you liked
General aesthetics. The movie was pleasent to watch

>>Name one thing you didn't like
None of the good guys used seat belts. This seriously annoyed me. Tie Fighter pilot used seat belts, the good guys did not when in a tie fighter. In millenium falcon the shitty droid is seen using cables to steady itself, the good guys just bounce a little.
>>
I liked dogfights, Poe and space stuff

I disliked lightsaber fight, story line is pretty weak, captain Phasma has only like 30 seconds screen time, Raid crew has only like 10 second screen time, Han falls into some fucking endless hole, Kylo is shit fighter and looses agaisnt someone holding lightsaber for the first time in his life, Rey hugs Leia like family even though she never met her before, basically no character development whatsoever, Snoke is very visibly cgi, minute long of Rey and Luke staring at each other, R2-D2 in hibernation wtf he is robot just turn him on, why did rebublic ever let them build a planet canon ? This is one thing I really didnt like and I could go on.

5/10 really dissapointed
>>
Oscar Isaac. Shame they didn't give him enough screen time.
The absolute non-entity that was the aerial assault on Starkiller base. Felt like a lot was cut out of it.
>>
I liked the sound design a lot

I didn't like that the tentacle monster didn't get Rey
>>
>>63749281

No matter how little training he's had, a fucking stormtrooper and a girl from the desert shouldn't have been a problem.

Also, they missed a nice running gag about Finn having shit accuracy.
>>
>one thing you liked
The beginning of the movie with Poe and Finn
>one thing you didn't like
Rey
>>

Poe.

Everything else.

>>63749133

>Also fucking hated how Finn and Rey could stand up to Ben. Fucker is strong wit the force and was trained by Luke. He should've murederd them both right then and there.

This

Rey was kinda justified... but Finn standing for more that 2 seconds against Ben was idiotic.
>>
>>63749429

Id say he had quite a lot of training. He was taught by Luke and was good enough to kill other students right ? Then Snoke was his teacher..

It really doesnt make any sense someone with no training could stand a chance
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER to downvote the movie into oblivion on all major review sites. spread this!
>>
>>63749281
>>63749429

You forget that Finn might've had the same kind of training as the stormtrooper that kicks his ass. Rey on the other hand..
>>
>>63749053

Liked Kylo as a character. One of the best the movie franchise has come up with

Disliked Chewie's lame reaction to Han's death, as if he didnt give a fuck. Everyone forgot about it ten minutes later.
>>
>>63749053
>the bad guys
>ridleys acting on jakku
she got significantly better after that
>>
>>63749053

The universe and the special effects, it was pretty well done and coherent with the old trilogy, unlike the prequels

Felt like watching ANH the entire time
>>
>>63749581

He was a janitor.
>>
>>63749581

Rey apparently is just a stronk womyn who dont need no man, is great at fighting, learn how to use force in minutes without training, is amazing pilot who knows Falcon better than Han.

She is great at everything because plot says so
>>
BB-8. I want one for Christmas.

I wished the movie had dared more to try and stand on its own feet, instead of relying on throwbacks to the original trilogy.
>>
serious question.

why did eating their own solar system's sun to fire their weapon apparently have no impact on them whatsoever? even if they had destroyed the other planets, their base is still in the same system, right? the sun seems pretty fucking important, you know? did they think this through?
>>
Kylo Ren. I loved his childish tantrums.

The humour. It was tolerable, but there were WAY too many jokes.
>>
>>63749755
The Starkiller Base was able to travel, much like the Death Star, so when the sun died they could have just move on and left the system.
>>
>>63749053
liked: the new characters, kylo past seems to be interesting

didnt like: fucking star killer - the death star was the biggest Empire weapon and was planned since before Episode II. Then this new empire makes an entire weapon-planet that crushes 5 planets AND a sun like it was nothing.

question: have they destroyed coruscant?
>>
>>63749796
> The humour. It was tolerable, but there were WAY too many jokes.

Best get used to it, m8. Modern can't cope with a film that goes 5 minutes without a daft gag/joke/etc.

My normie friends loved Spectre and fuckin' hated Mad Max. Thought it was too "serious"
>>
Liked:
Oscar Isaac
Disliked:
Literally every other aspect of the flick.
>>
>>63749848
>question: have they destroyed coruscant?
No, it was some other planet. I thought it was Coruscant at first too, though. Both planets looked very similar.
>>
>liked
Nothing
>didn't like
Everything
>>
>>63749053
The sound design and the cgi characters.
>>
Lightsaber fights going back to sword fighting instead of being fucking gymnastic light strobes show

Why the Resistance isn't part of the republic not being explained
>>
>>63749053

I liked the tone and feel of the movie was exactly what I expect form Star Wars.

Only complaint was that it felt too long with unnecessary padding, like that fat pilot from heroes.
>>
I'm annoyed that Rey is going to be a lesbian by Ep VIII
>>
>>63750027
> Why the Resistance isn't part of the republic not being explained

Simple; Disney marketing execs found the underdog aspect of the original trilogy to be an aspect audiences enjoyed
>>
File: 1409643292054.jpg (5 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1409643292054.jpg
5 KB, 200x199
>>63749053
Kylo Ren stopping a blaster shot while holding down Poe. (force being used)
When Kylo Ren started to get rekt he didn't use the force to save himself and a deus ex machina had to save him for the sequel. (force not being used)
>>
>>63749670

Yeah, but a janitor stormtrooper. That has to count for something right? But yeah, I thought Kyle losing the lightsaber fight even when wounded was pretty weak.

One thing I came up with though: maybe Luke was helping and using his lightsaber with the force. The mains only fight with Luke's saber, no?
>>
>>63749677

This, WTF? It's one thing to be strong with the force and maybe Luke's kid, but the be a prodigy at every fucking thing you try for the first time just feels like pandering to women.
>>
>>63750093
I know the reasoning they did it of course. Them not explaining how it came about didn't sit well with me.
>>
the ending, I actually cried in the cinema
No ships except X-Wings and Ties
>>
>name one thing you liked

The new main characters. All of them.

>name one thing you didn't like

The returning characters apart from Luke. They all felt really off.

I really wish they had chosen only one of the three old characters to come back (Luke). I liked to see new Star Wars but it felt too attached to the old movies.
>>
File: mark_hamill.jpg (37 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
mark_hamill.jpg
37 KB, 400x264
>liked
The first part of the movie, especially when Fin rescued Poe and they bro'd down. This was the only part of the movie where the banter felt real. It also felt like a nice little revisit to the OG trilogy, with the whole escape scene with the two, but utilising the new characters.

>disliked
When the rest of the movie after this just kept on revisiting the OG trilogy. I was astonished when they went with the whole "fly through and shoot the vent port thingy" idea at the end. I thought the only way they could seriously be doing this would be if their plan failed cause the empire would have learned from the fucking Death Star. Would have been interesting if they had to regroup and go with another plan instead. But nope.

Also Rey should have joined Kylo at the end. Or Luke should be some chaotic neutral character who's torn by the light and the dark, as he wasn't trained from a young age to resist the darkness. While his immense power over the force allows him to fight to stay in the light, this power is also what makes him so dangerous when the darkness brings him back. That's why he isolated himself for so long.
>>
>>63750179
>I really wish they had chosen only one of the three old characters to come back (Luke). I liked to see new Star Wars but it felt too attached to the old movies.

Absolutely this. The refreshing thing about next year's "Rogue One" is that it hopefully wont be obsessed with the Skywalker family as the main saga is.
>>
>>63750143
they have some sort of cold war/truce, no open war.
The Resistance is the terror/guerilla-organisation the Republic supports.
Like the Mujahedeen in the 80ies.
>>
>>63750235
This is a theory. Not a fact.
>>
>>63750266
you have a better one?
>>
Needs more Phasma tbqh.
>>
>>63749677
>Great at fighting
Lived on a desert planet since the age of ten where she's been forced to fight for herself, and as such knows how to fight.

>Learn how to use the force in minutes
Could be having subtle help from luke through the force or some shit

>Is amazing pilot
Is a good pilot, could be due to her being around vehicles all the time.

>Knows falcon better than Han
No, she knew what was replaced and added to the falcon when it was stolen, and she knows about broken down vehicles. It's like saying a mechanic shouldn't know about different cars.

Some things are shoehorned in but they're still explainable, you're retarded.
>>
>>63750179
>The new main characters. All of them.

nice shilling meme-boy.
>>
>>63750232
They're going to shove Vader in for like half of it.
He'll probably be the one to kill the main character though which will be rad.
>>
>>63750347
No but a good theory doesn't make it a fact.
>>
>>63749053
>liked
Old Luke at the end

>Didn't like
Rey's overexaggerated acting when we first meet her. It's stage acting so everything is clear to a large theatre, not movie acting
>>
File: oh gosh.jpg (6 KB, 233x103) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.jpg
6 KB, 233x103
>mfw all of bb-8's scenes
>>
>>63750455

She's clearly shown as extremely competent at everything she sets out to do, which is even more noticeable when standing next to the bumbling retard that is Finn .
>>
>>63750232
How much do they pay you?
>>
did the opening crawl say "Episode VII" or not?
>>
>>63750570
yes
>>
>>63750570
Yes. It also began with " A long time ago"
>>
>>63749053

I ended up really liking Finn. He was great. Rey Mysterio was pretty cool too.

I thought the pacing was really off. The film moved forward really hurriedly, and shots didn't get enough time to breathe.

It's the fourth best Star Wars film.
>>
>>63750637
>shots didn't get enough time to breathe
I agree with this. The editing in general was very weak
>>
File: starkiller-base.jpg (235 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
starkiller-base.jpg
235 KB, 760x380
>>63749108
>>63749134
This, fucking this.

That whole sequence was great. I felt underwhelmed by the movie once Rey was captured. It felt it was trying hard to be A New Hope. And she was so fucking over power the rest of the third act.

Overall t's fine, i had some fun. Still i don't feel like it left much of a impression on me. Besides the interaction of the characters through the first and second act (which i really liked, i had a few chuckles) the whole Star Killer thing and Rey being so capable doing lots of shits...yeah. It's like a overcharged New Hope. Same structure and kind of the same story, but with different characters and more action. Lots of action.

I already can see the next one being Empire Strike Back, but with Luke...i mean Rey, already in training. And at the end it's she who wreck Vader.

Also, pic related could be great if they showed the people from Coruscant melting and exploding, kinda like the Terminator 2 bomb scene.
>>
>>63750565
And there are explainable reasons why. Finn manages to at least stand against the stormtrooper because he too has been conditioned for fighting, like the trooper. His rage at Rey being thrown into the tree is exemplified by a bezerker tier rush of blows from the training he had as a trooper that forced Kylo Ren to defend against them, after this initial rush Ren easily gets the upper hand. He manages to help Po escape from the first order and also managed to get the shields down on the Starkiller. I don't see you complaining about how conveniently easy it was for Finn or Han.
>>
>>63750765
Genuinely bothered me when Han shot that storm trooper without even looking.

What caused Ben to fall to the dark side? Like, whats the source of his hate and anger? I think in the future movies we will see him crowned with a Darth title
>>
>>63750708
Also, Han death was kind of meh. And was obvious as hell.
>>
>Liked
I dunno, the dogfights i guess?

>Didn't like
Way to many. The one I hated the most for sure was why the fuck is Solo Jr called Ben? Wtf? He spoke to obi wan like 3 times. Ben was Luke's kid JJ, not Han's
>>
>>63750765

Han's established as a badass and war hero. Finn's escape had more to do with Poe being the best pilot in the Resistance. That bit with the shields was also possible mostly thanks to Han and Chewie.
>>
>>63749053
Girl power!
How did Poe lose his jacket?!
>>
>>63750882
Could be theorised that his life as a child and teenager was tough, with a Smuggler for a father and a General for a mother, there could be the assumption that he harboured some resentment for a probable lack of attention, That combined with being thrown away to his Uncle to be trained in the ways of the force probably helped fuel his adolescent anger, which Snoke used to entice him to the dark side, the power to be as feared and acknowledged as his grandfather Vader.
TL;DR Teenage angst, printscreen for future
>>
>>63750882
Daily reminder that in the OT "Darth" was a name, not a title, since it makes no sense for Obi-Wan to refer to Vader as "Darth" when they meet on the Death Star.
>>
>>63750963
Is it confirmed Han's son and not Luke's son?
>>
>>63749053
I liked: The movie
Did not like: The fact it had a black main character
>>
>>63751276
boyega wasn't the issue at all though, and i thought he'd be a chimp from the start. he was fine
>>
>>63751178

>Hello, General
>Long time no see, Detective

Doesn't seem weird in those cases.
>>
>>63750708
i had to search this up, it wasnt coruscant it was another planet/system. The new republic apparently set up on a different planet after RoTJ

from what i read it was set up in the books or at least explained more, but yeah the system mentioned in TFA is not the coruscant system
>>
Pic
Phasma
>>
>>63750235
This is all I could think of, but it would have been good if they actually fleshed it out in the story, rather than leave it to fan speculation.
>>
>>63751244
Han and Leia say he's their kid, so i guess it is.
>>
>>63751401
The fight with this guy was pretty sick
>>
>>63751344
Oh, so the whole fucking movie is like that, jesus christ.

>no it's not Tatooine, it's another desert planet
>no, it was not Coruscant that bolwed up, it was another big city planet
>>
>>63751637
the jakku being tattooine 2 really irked me watching the movie, from the beginning scene and where rey "works" i kinda hoped theyd have their own culture but its literally the fucking same

i would say at least coruscant 2 didnt get mentioned until i realise that the fucking governing body of the galaxy gets destroyed within 10 seconds with no buildup apart from the movie telling you it exists after RoTJ
>>
Black guy was actually cool. The jew pilot was forced though.

But lol it's a Disney rapetrain movie everything's forced. And multicultural. And nostalgic cuz it sells.
>>
>>63750963
I dunno. Naming a child after the man who mentored Luke, a close friend and the savior of the galaxy doesn't seem too much of a strech. Also it shows Han's change in attitude and new found respect towards the jedi and the force.
>>
>>63749244
Here's your replie
>>
>>63750094
I'm pretty sure he wasn't using it because he was injured.
I'm pretty sure that's the only reason they didn't all get rekt too, though I'm also sure he was just fucking about with Finn until he got a hit in
>>
>>63749053

That the tone of the film almost perfectly matches the tone of the old films. And Luke at the end. He looked fucking badass.

The design of the Supreme Leader and that they yet again had to blow up a planetary-sized weapon.

Overall, this film made me really optimistic about the rest of the series. I honestly can't imagine them yet again opting for the planetary superweapon shtick again so I hope we'll be seeing more of actual fleet action instead of static fights.
>>
>One thing you liked
The Regae in the cantina. Shit was chill
>One thing you didn't like
The fact that Luke didn't take his light sabre or didn't pull out his own or just do fucking something and not look sorta confused.
9/10
>>
>>63751637
>it's not the Rebels, its the Resistance!
>it's not the Empire! It's the First Order born from the ashes of the Empire, with the same look, tech and strom troopers...

Why?

>>63751693
They could've at least explained the political relations of this new era and shit. I mean, i think the First Order and New Republic thing is like a Cold War shit, but they never confirmed, i don't even remember if they mention it.

The First Order seems like a really big fucking threat, instead of raising a big ass galatic army to stop them, let's just leave those Resistance bastards handle them.
>>
>>63749053
>>Name one thing you liked
The aerial dogfights are by far the best and most exciting in the franchise.

I was expecting Finn to be a bland character. He was great, one of the better in the franchise.

>>Name one thing you didn't like
Rey is a stupid Mary Sue, and Kylo should be a much stronger and better villain.
>>
>>63752069
im assuming theres some political reason why they cant directly so they do it in secret but

1) They mention the republic has a huge fucking fleet

2) First Order are known to exist and are a huge threat so why cant they justify fighting them directly

I actually thought the movie was great and my only main problems are gripes like this that didnt impact my enjoyment and how the last 8 or so minutes were handled
>>
>>63749053
>Pretty much most of it. Especially Kylo's pathetic facade. Finn was fun too. Poe was charismatic as fuck. CGI wasn't annoying.

>Rey was a bit too Mary Sue.

Great movie. 8/10.
>>
>>63752159
Me too, anon. I'm the guy here >>63750708

It's a fine flick.
>>
>>63749053

I liked Boyega's part.

I disliked the inconsistency of Boyega seemingly turning pacifist, then turning on his former comrades in arms.

I liked the plot, in general.

I disliked the amount of references to A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. It looks cheap, especially as JJA already did that trick twice in his Star Trek movies.
>>
>>63749153
>dat luke reveal
That was extremely cheesy IMO. Especially the camera panning afterwards, looked very cheap, late 90s.
>>
>>63749504
>Rey was kinda justified... but Finn standing for more that 2 seconds against Ben was idiotic.

I disagree. We're back to the original trilogy, rejecting the prequels' silly cartoon-fights.
>>
File: 1389565922720.jpg (28 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
1389565922720.jpg
28 KB, 400x352
if was better than I expected from JJ. I liked many things, if I have to pick one I think Ben was pretty cool fella (although I'm really dissapointed in his lightsaber skills - literally losing to newbies)
Finn should have died at the end
>>
>>63749388
>The absolute non-entity that was the aerial assault on Starkiller base. Felt like a lot was cut out of it

It didn't ruin the movie for me but it felt quite lame that the rebels assulted them with what looked like 8 or 14 ships, while the First Order had a sizable fleet and defence.
>>
>>63749651
>Liked Kylo as a character. One of the best the movie franchise has come up with

Yeah, it's like they finally managed to come up with a villain in more than two dimensions.
>>
>>63752065
>The fact that Luke didn't take his light sabre or didn't pull out his own or just do fucking something and not look sorta confused
That was the point, m8.
For one reason or another, he's above that now. Hopefully it's going to be for a good reason
>>
>>63750765
Jew-Jew Abrams pls go
>>
>>63749053
Badass stormtroopers

Rey knowing how to use her powers almost instantly when it took luke years.
>>
1. I liked the Mystery. What's Skywalker been doing? Where does Ray come from? What was in her vision? Who's Snoke? What happened that Kylo went full dark side? Why does he wear a mask?
2. I didn't like the infiltration scene and what they did with Phasma
>>
>>63752488
I got the feeling that her and Kylo were like battering rams with the force; they kinda know about it, and can throw it about, but they've got sod all control of it.
Contrast with Luke, who was more restrained but had more precise control.
>>
>>63752525
>2.what they did with Phasma
Probably cut to make the film shorter. Wait for the Special Edition.
>>
>>63752525
>Why does he wear a mask?
All memes aside, I think he wants to be like Vader, it was hinted multiple times in the movie
>>
>Spacefights

>Ren
>>
>>63752380

>Ben, a highly trained sith? lord trained by Luke and Snoke
>Can use the Force at the same level that Yoda or Vader.
>Not disarming Finn in the first stroke, no killing him in the second stroke.
>>
>>63752525
Kylo is a fucking dissapointment as character.

He's a ugly virgin wearing black. Literally a wizard.
>>
>>63752665
>doesn't have much control already
>already injured
>clearly emotionally fucked up
>implying he didn't want to knock about a goddam traitor before killing him
>>
>>63752700
I think he's been written amazingly. Huge potential that will grow on you with next movies, anon. Be patient, you will be rewarded
>>
>like
Everything leading up to the dogfight on Jakku. Especially when Rey is living out of a crashed AT AT.

> Dislike

Everything else. The premise of the movie was to destroy everything from the Original Trilogy. All of the stakes from the OT means nothing anymore. Destroy a death star, now you have a starkiller. Vader is redeemed? Not really, his grandson has no fucking clue he was redeemed. Victory for the republic? Not really they are wiped out without a second thought. Leia and Han fall in love? Leia doesnt give a fuck when Han gets it. Luke become a jedi knight? No, he's a miserable failure.

Disney rebooted star wars to replace republic with the resistance, empire for first order. And did so poorly.
>>
>liked

Kylo Ren

>disliked

Kylo Ren after he took the mask off.

They should have got a better fucking actor instead of a pimply Anakin rip off
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 800x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 800x1110
The First Order, they seem to be much more of a threat compared to the Empire, but that may be my inexperience talking.
How simple it was for them to destroy Starkiller, they literally sent 14 or something ships to the First Orders HQ hoping that 3 people on the ground could disable the shields while the rest of the rebels waited for their death at their base.
>>
>>63752700
Underrated post
>>
1 the lightsaber duels
call me whatever you want but the original trilogy duels where underwhelming as fuck even what was supposed to be the best duel in the movies, the last jedi vs the balance of the force was basically a "dont be bad daddy :(" with a lightsaber now and then.

the Prequels focused too much on being flashy and jumpy without being practical

2 phasma character development
>>
>>63749244
this desu
>>
>liked
Stormtroopers, particularly that one fight with Finn.

>disliked
Rey had literally no training whatsoever. Yet she pulled off some high level jedi shit in a few tries. Fuck, even Anakin and Luke, who were supposed to be freaks of nature, had to be trained by some of the strongest jedis at the time to get where they were.

Basically all of the Force related stuff was pure shit, and everything else was pretty good (besides some explanation/context behind the the entire First Order/Republic situation that was skipped in favor of more action).
>>
>>63749053
storm troopers and effects

Not one female died during the film. Constant barrage of "I don't need no man" "I can take care of myself". "We really want to sell it to girls hmm I know we'll show two female pilots running along that'll get the sjw's on our side".
>>
>>63752840
Anakin had his mother and basically made a living out of fixing ships and droids.

Luke had his uncles, he only needed to do farm stuff

Rey was basically dropped as a child in a desert planet without anything, i think she had to figure out how to survive by herself.
>>
Kylo just looks like a low level Sith clown fanboy, and against Finn he was toying with him, which is why Finn managed to snag a couple of lucky hits and made Kylo look like an even bigger child.
>>
>>63752840

It's pretty heavily implied that she was doing it all subconsciously before, like Luke was when piloting, and had a head start when it came to using it at will.
I'm fairly sure Luke will give her some perspective, and/or Snoke or Kylo will rek her next time they meet.
>>
>>63751565
>>63751401
The melee guy should have been Phasma to begin with.
>>
>>63749849
Mad Max was all about visual comedy.
>That wibbly vulture thing on Nux' dashboard
>Max filing off the headbrace thingy making it look like reverse-toothbrushing
>Max grunts and confused looks
>Nux taking an immediate nosedive after promising Joe to take out Furiosa
>Max going away into the distance in the swamp --> distant explosion --> returns with blood, guts and ammo on himself.

And I liked Spectre for the nonsensical Moore Bond feel, too.
>>
>>63749053
>Finn interactions with Poe 'n Rey

>the INCREDIBLY FORTUNATE circumstances surround Rey ALL THE TIME

She is Mary Sue incarnate and I hope she gets fucked in the next one
>>
>>63752934
That's one way to look at it, I guess. Still not completely onboard.
>>
>>63749505
She's a strong women. That's all the training she needs. Think of all the cat callers she kills on jakku on a daily basis
>>
>The entire first act was actually genuinely great.

>Every scene featuring Leia was cringe. Not necessarily because of her, just because every scene she was in happened to be fucking terrible.
>>
I didn't like the movie at all.

Then again, I hated the original trilogy as a kid and didn't enjoy it in the 00s when I rewatched the first movie and a half.

Fuck Star Wars. I can't get into this garbage.
>>
>>63750963
It's pretty obvious Luke never found someone.

There's plenty of reasons to bitch about the film, but this ain't one. The name was a nice touch
>>
>>63752790
>a better actor
>Adam Driver

you filthy nigger
>>
>Liked
Poe, Finn, BB8, the final scene

>Disliked
Rey is Mary Sue and a terrible main character.
>>
>>63753325
> Mad Max was all about visual comedy.

Well yeah, but normies won't know what's supposed to be a joke if it's not a line delivered with a smirk/sarcastic tone.
>>
>>63749053

Liked - First act on the desert planet

Disliked - Harrison Ford in any non-action scene. He was his old self when he had to run around and shout, but talking normally really stretched his acting to the limit.
>>
>One thing i liked
Kylo Ren was cool. He wasn't just "bad guy sith man"
>One thing i didn't like
Phasma's character somehow was one dimension below one dimensional
>>
>>63749053
Rey on Jakku
That weird action scene on the Falcon with the monsters
>>
>>63750186
>wanting more light vs. dark faggotry
get out
>>
>>63752159

I figure that after the death of the emperor, the empire split in two. The republic was able to seize control of some part of the galaxy, while the empire continued in a more remote part with a name change. Like Byzantine empire after the fall of Rome.

The speech before firing the cannon even refers to a the republic being a hostile external government that is supporting the resistance within the first order.
>>
>>63750708
Gleeson fucking nailed that scene. When he was all teary eyed watching he laser do its thing. Man...
>>
>>63753696
Same here m8.
>>
>>63754612
He clearly didn't give a shit, just came for the paycheck.
>>
>>63750708
>Also, pic related could be great if they showed the people from Coruscant melting and exploding, kinda like the Terminator 2 bomb scene.
no that would be horrifying and out of place. that scene scarred me as a little kid yo.
>>
>liked
Isaac.

>didn't like
Fischer
>>
>>63749677
>>63749581
>>63749429
>>63749133

Rey is 100%, certainly Luke's daughter. It seems that most of Darth Vader's strength went to Luke, and not rly to Leia. Don't know if that's enough to justify her standing up to Kyolo but I guess it helps.
>>
>>63750708

>Also, pic related could be great if they showed the people from Coruscant melting and exploding, kinda like the Terminator 2 bomb scene.

My sides
>>
>>63755105
why would lukes daughter speak with a british accent?
>>
I liked the chase scene in the falcon

I mean it was all JJ style shit, everything going on at once, nothing really making sense, but I felt it worked well for a large part of the chase scene. If there was one thing that was missing from the OG starwars, it was a bit of nasuea in the dogfighting

lightsaber fight was gud as well (meaningless aside, can't be helped.) learned lessons from 'boring' old style lightsaber duels, without resorting to the kind of ridiculous emotionless choreography of the later stuff
>>
>liked
sound design and overall aesthetic of the movie
kylo was surprisingly human
>disliked
even though most of it has some logic behind it, rey was a little too mary sue to my liking
too much shilling for the next movies, most nostalgia bait could have been replaced by explaining a little what happened in the 30 years
>>
>>63755213
she was on her own since childhood, she probably picked up her accent from someone on Jakku
>>
>>63751093

Leia probably pushed him hard, Han was probably distant.

He was probably not really fitting anywhere. Not chill enough for Luke, certainly not smooth as fuck like his dad. So he went for what Leia wanted, which undoubtably was for him to become worthy of his heritage -- but since it was forever apparent that a sperg like ren can't compete with them on a number of levels all that was left was hoping that his force powers would make up the gap. Living with Luke probably showed that this was never the case - until sneaky snooko snuck up and told him there was a way

desu it's a less retarded fall than anakin

Ultimately though it's got to come down to the vader genes though.
>>
>>63749053
>>63749053
Finn, wasn't expecting to like him this much. He feels very fresh, an unique story in SW imo.

Han Solo. Now, you must understand I never cared much for him, but Harrison Ford can still act and it was great to see him as Han again, but more matured and wise. His final scene was heartbreaking.

That the new trio isn't a rehash of the old one. I know people think Rey is female Luke, but they don't have the same personality or even had a similar life. Luke always seeked adventure, greener pastures and he was a bit immature, and that wasn't Rey. They only have the earning for family in common. The closest, I think, was Poe = Leia, they have the sass and were estanblished as rebels, responsible and competent from the get go.

Kylo Ren. Adam Drive did a good job, it would've been easy to screw this character because the dialogue wasn't anything special, but he made me interested anyway. His scene with his father and the final fight were all memorable in due to his talent.

Effects. I rewatched all the SW 2 days before watching AFA, and to see how the world looks real again...
--
Lack of Luke. This was cruel.

Not enough Poe. He was cool, needed more of him.

No Rey eating real food for the first time. I'm know, this is weird, but she was on disgusting ration food, we were robbed of a scene of her eating something real.

How the Republic could let themselves fall so fast again. I thought we would learn how some systems benefited more from the Imperium and that's why the Dark Side rose itself to power so quickly again, but...

Carrie Fisher. I enjoyed how far Leia has progressed, that she is still true to herself, but it was clear CF mind is pure mush, so it was sad to see her trying to act.
>>
So is Snoke actually a 20ft tall humanoid or was the hologram of him just an enlarged image?

It will be pretty weird if he's actually a giant dude, especially if he fights.
>>
>>63755419
gay
>>
File: its happening.gif (3 MB, 640x537) Image search: [Google]
its happening.gif
3 MB, 640x537
>>63755755
It was made pretty obvious that its not his real height imo, the way the hologram is not instantly revealed
>mfw Snooki is actually Yodas brother
>>
>>63755755
He's apparently about 7 feet tall and extremely emaciated.
>>
>>63749053
Most of all, Kylo Ren

Rathtars.
>>
>>63755213
>An accent is genetic
>>
>>63755899
i never implied this, i asked for explanations why she had a british accent
>>
>>63749053
>ame one thing you liked

Kylo Ren : I think Driver did a good job with what he was given and I think the character has a growth potential in the hands of Rian Johnson

Death Star 3.0
>>
>>63749053
The girl reminded me of Keira Knightley and how much I.wanted to impregnate her.

The bit where Han Solo died was incredibly weak. A cool character killed like a bitch just so Harrison Ford can be done with the series.
>>
>>63749053
First part of the film with the chemistry between characters actually working. Right untill...
The "I can make a canteen too" pandering scene after which all went downhill.
>>
File: 1343138662348.png (691 KB, 962x913) Image search: [Google]
1343138662348.png
691 KB, 962x913
>>63749108
>shit was cash

An elegant meme from a more civilised age.
>>
>>63749134

Same. He's not getting paid enough for that kind of commitment. Bet he was the STRHYKAH of his group of child soldiers.
>>
File: 1446066614059.jpg (58 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1446066614059.jpg
58 KB, 600x444
>>63749053
The rolling droid design desu senpai
GOAT jedi Luke is now a fat neckbeard who hides on an island with his animoos wanking off a clifftop
>>
>>63755924
Why do Aliens speak English? Why does anyonee in the Star Wars universe speak English when Earth isn't even in the same Galaxy and it being set in the distant past when English is the result of being a bastard child of several other languages?
>>
File: 1302341494328.jpg (35 KB, 597x534) Image search: [Google]
1302341494328.jpg
35 KB, 597x534
>>63753285
>The melee guy should have been Phasma to begin with.

shit
>>
>>63755924
There is no explanation given by the film. Why are you asking anons to give you explanations for things you saw in a film?

>Explain why Kyolo has a mole on his cheek!
>>
>>63756080
They don't speak English, they speak galactic standard.

Just imagine it being dubbed in English, but actually spoken in some strange language.
>>
>>63756159
Then she doesn't really have a "british" accent afterall does she?
>>
>>63749053
The Force is now a mysterious and elusive thing again instead of some bullshit midichlorian count power
Rey being a fucking mary sue.. I fucking cringed in the scene where she beats up a bunch of guys with her stick. She's a fucking Scavenger, how could she do that? Luke started as an everyman with Force Sensitive powers, but Rey already knew how to battle with a lightsaber and use Jedi Mind Tricks at the end of the first movie with no training whatsoever.
>>
>>63756080

They don't speak English, they speak Basic.
>>
>>63749053
I got in early and had the center seat, used both cup holders

Niggers in the theater who whooped and screamed every time Finn was on screen, one bitch in the front would stand up put her hands in the air and yell "word, word", made me fucking pissed

that's about it, didn't like the movie
>>
>>63751178
>Obi-Wan to refer to Vader as "Darth" when they meet on the Death Star.
Obi-Wan was being a dick, like "Hello Sir we meet again"
>>
>>63755105
I completely agree. I got into a long argument with some friends I saw the movie with, they all thought Rey and Kylo were brother and sister. I'm convinced that Rey is Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63750455
Isn't being good with the force, great pilots and mechanics the Skywalkers family trait or something?
>>
>>63751401
>He'd make a better Darth lord than Kylo Ren
>>
>>63753285
but muh grunts
>>
>>63756159
>Just imagine it being dubbed in English, but actually spoken in some strange language.
Then why complain about her accent? It's an alien accent, but it being 'dubbed' in English, means she has a British accent and what she's really speaking, isn't one?
>>
>>63756159
i always like to imagine that spoken galactic standard just coincidentally sounds exactly like spoken english. bullshit, i know.
>>
>>63756217
>The Force is now a mysterious and elusive thing again instead of some bullshit midichlorian count power

True, but it also seems to have fewer rules. Like stopping blasters mid-fire and treating humans like puppets is a newbie... As is learning old Jedi Mind tricks out of thin air.
>>
>>63749053
> liked
Finn was really well portrayed
> disliked
Rey was a terrible character who's only character trait is jedi
>>
File: 1448157211462.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1448157211462.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>one thing you liked
Rey and her first scene. There's something I really enjoy about huge, huge ruins, and the giant crashed ship was just so pleasing to look at. Rey herself was nice to look at too.

Also liked the bait-and-switch with Rey being the jedi. All the media hyped it up to be Finn so it was super cool to see how they tricked us all

>Thing i didnt like
The bit where Rey says "i dont need you to hold my hand" or something like that. It felt like such a forced bit of dialog to show off her stronk womyn personality that was unneeded
>>

Chewie berserker mode after han

That was I was genuinely impressed by how many boxes it ticked for the boardroom execs
>>
>liked
Rey was hot af
Fight between stormtrooper and Finn

>disliked
Massive endless void Han fell into, why the fuck does this feature in all the architecture?
>>
>>63756346
>Rey doesn't want Finn to hold her hand
>Rey is racist
>Reycist
It all makes sense now
>>
>>63756274
That complaining guy was someone else and I didn't even read his post.
>>
>>63751401

Imagine you were the dude that played this Stormtrooper.

>dat convention monies and cosplay groupies
>>
File: 1446405710151.jpg (6 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1446405710151.jpg
6 KB, 207x212
Just been there and saw it, thought it was pretty decent.
>Uga Booga Bojega was alright, like the Comic Relief Character
>cool action, nice use of 3D effects (where the Star Destroyer stands in the freakin room was cash)
>Story wasn't that good but was still entertaining
>dat stormtrooper action
>cool xplosions
>>
File: shbop.gif (11 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
shbop.gif
11 KB, 210x230
>rey sees finn for the first time
>accuses him of stealing
>>
>>63756346
>"i dont need you to hold my hand"
that cute and clearly super obvious because it was meant for little girls to get it

the worse part of the feminism shit was how she was a a jedi/pilot/engineer genius
>>
>>63749134
He fucking hockey gloved his shit and yelled at finn before finn even knew he was there.
AND
STILL
WON
>>
I've noticed is a constant complaint, that Rey is kinda of a Mary Sue. But I think she was one of the kids Luke was trainning, she was hid on Jakku because Kylo started killing everyone. Maybe the rumor she is Luke kid are true. It'd also explain her "mastering" her abilities so fast, and their potential.

That's, of course, on the Jedi stuff. That she is a good pilot and fighter are already show in the movie, she was alone and had to improve herself otherwise she would die.
>>
>like
Rey the bae

>dislike
Literally everything else
>>
>>63756435
>the worse part of the feminism shit was how she was a a jedi/pilot/engineer genius
if it was a guy you wouldn't be saying anything
>>
>>63756434
>alien drinking out of the same water as that disgusting creature
>>
>>63756435

Finn was also Stormtrooper and Resistance and lightsaber wielder. The only single-function character was Poe.
>>
>>63756435

>the worse part of the feminism shit was how she was a a jedi/pilot/engineer genius

so exactly like luke and anakin, then
>>
>>63756548

lol, this
>>
>>63756496
>>63756496
only when I was ten and it was action man

mary sues are cringey but it doesn't ruin shit for me.
i still love gilmore girls
>>
>>63756416
He was complaining about her British accent. If someone can't even let go of her having a British accent, I don't know how he can deal with other similar things that are common in film.

Like any film set in antiquity, where they don't speak Latin or Greek. Or any film where they Suspend that disbelief, because most other people don't give a shit other than SJWs who complain about white-washing and shit like that.
>>
>>63756496
Being a naturally good pilot is one thing.

Being a powerful force user and knowing how to use it is spitting in the face of the rest of Star Wars.

Look how long it took luke to get anywhere
>>
>>63750708
I hated that scene, not becuase it was bad but because its incredibly blatant how they made the New Order into generic space nazis in a single scene.
>>
>>63756630
>Look how long it took luke to get anywhere
familia he was blocking laser bolts blindfolded only a day after he met obi wan
>>
>>63756548
yes. bad in all cases.
i'm hoping she is luke's daughter so it at least makes some sort of sense

>>63756526
Finn taking on kylo and not instantly dying was stupid as fuck
as bad as kylo not instantly killing rey

i'm not a woman hating anti feminist. these are just cringey bit like indiana jones never getting shot
I thought it was worse than encouraging little girls to be independent thats all.
>>
>>63749281
Well, we do know that Ren murdered everyone at Luke's Jedi academy and essentially drove Luke into hiding. He should be pretty fucking good.
>>
>>63756692
that's little more than a game for them though
a world away from surviving against a sith in battle

those little laser also nipped him plenty times
hed have died if it was a real fight
>>
>>63756694
>kylo not instantly killing rey

he wanted her to join him senpai
>>
>>63756736
He did get shot in the torso barely 10 minutes earlier. You see him wince and mess up his first attack then for some reason punch his bullet wound. Finn managed to injure him further so it would be natural for him to not be in his best fighting shape
>>
>>63749053
I liked how the Force, and the lightsaber was portrayed. Everything felt so grand and mystical.
I also liked the huge scope of everything. Also that helped to make it feel mystical, and more space-fantasy than sci-fi.
I liked everything about the bad guys.
I liked Rey
I loved the sound effects
I loved the ending with Luke. Those 3 seconds of him not talking was more emotional than the entire prequel combined. And he felt like a true space wizard.
So far a somewhat platonic relationship between the 2 main characters. A relationship subplot would probably only be cheesy and take up time in these ~2 hour films.

I didn't like the third death star, and just making it 100x bigger felt like nothing more than a dick measuring contest
I though that Han got too much screen time. Maybe it was because he won't be in the last 2 films, but it would have felt more genuine if they kept his part smaller.
The Han-Chewie banter was shit
Too many shitty throwbacks to the OT.
BB8 was cute, but too similar to R2D2.
Finn felt underused
>>
>>63756694
>as bad as kylo not instantly killing rey
Snoke didn't want him to. He ordered Ren to bring Rey to him, presumably because he knows her power and wants to turn her to the Dark Side
>>
>>63749053
I didn't like the fact that Kylo Ren killed his father Han Solo
>>
>>63756953
you're late to the party kiddo
>>
>>63752665
>>Ben, a highly trained sith? lord
>>Can use the Force at the same level that Yoda or Vader.
We don't know this. And it's a fact that he wasn't finished in his training.
>>
>>63755755
I bet he's Yoda sized. It'd be a dark parallel to Yoda in the original trilogy.
>>
If you are white and support the new garbage propaganda Star Wars you are a bitch boy brainless c.ucked faggot of the highest order.

Fuck you, sellout trash.
>>
>>63755755
I got pretty pissed when it was revealed to be a hologram. Some fucking stupid-huge 100000 years old sith lord might have been crazy cool.
>>
>>63749053
Production design was on point.
Hux was based as fuck.
Kylo's antics were surprisingly humorous, he kept fucking up all the time.
That fucking stormtrooper who goes up against a lightsaber user by himself.
Boyega was surprisingly good.

The parts where they remade ANH.
Orange Yoda was fucking retarded.
Many things.
>>
>>63756588
the whole movie was made in england but these fat yanky cucks think its their movie
>>
>>63757252
Disney is an American company so you can fuck off, limey
>>
>>63749053
>liked
stormtroopers surprisingly weren't absolute shit and I also like the style of sword fighting; a lot rougher and not a dance act like the prequels
right amount of "inside jokes" to a new hope
>didn't like
yeah, the tentaclemonsters were silly. cpt. phasma is already dead? wtf I thought we'd see more of here.
>>
>>63757384
make me you dickless ass jockey, ill rape you into the dirt like the squealing yanky pig you are
>>
>>63756764
kylo wasn't a sith, and she basically got the jump on him when he was wounded and tired

I bet in the next movie he whups her ass because her natural affinity causes her overconfidence to be her weakness because muh empire pottery, she probably loses a hand or something too
>>
>>63752415
well they did lose the whole republic fleet and were left with a handful of x-wings
>>
>>63757590
Plasma isn't dead.
>>
>>63756274
it's an accent regardless, and all skywalkers have had american accents in the movies. i find it strange they would have her speak british for no reason if she was a skywalker.
>>
>>63749581
1. Finn was a sanitation kneegrow, so probably didnt need to be trained the same as that sik cunt
2. Even if he was, sik cunt beats him, so he wouldnt be good enough to hold his own against Kylo
>>
>>63753285
you sexist pig
>>
Here I go

>Liked
Ren and his autism freak outs
>Disliked
Rushed character devolpments
>>
>liked
rey, the effects were good, the battle at the weird pub place was cool

>disliked
felt like a third deathstar, I couldn't feel an attachment to any of the characters, han's death was meh, anticlimactic ending
>>
>>63749053
>Liked
Po was the best fucking thing about this movie.

>didn't like
Everything else
>>
>>63756821
>>63756926
still a classic bad guy error

>no, capture her. it's not like she'll escape and kill us all
>>
>>63752525
Why didn't they execute Phasma? They have no problem killing 20 grunts before they get to the shield room, but they won't kill a valuable and dangerous general when they get the chance?
>>
>>63755755
I think he was a hologram, I remember him flickering or something
>>
>>63757775
>kylo wasn't a sith
not up on lore. what was he? an apprentice? thought that was still sith
a dark lord? isn't that higher?
>>
>>63758367
well right now he's the last of the knights of ren

you don't have to be a sith to pick up a red lightsaber and use the dark side of the force
>>
>>63757775
you're a fucking autist who is avoiding the issue

playing a little game where you actually get hurt is not the same as beating a trained warrior in battle your first time

point at least luke had training before we saw him do shit
>>
>>63756694
They established with the finn vs stormtrooper fight that storm troopers recive at least some melee combat training.

Rey grow up having to scavenge parts and fend for herself. So knowing how machines work and being able to fight isn't that unbelievable.

Also kylo is clearly emotionally unstable and badly injured at the start of the fight and then finn gets in a lucky hit on his shoulder.

The force also seems tied into your emotional state with fear and anger granting you a lot of power. Jedi training is about being able to use the force while keeping your emotions in cheek. While the Sith give into their impulses which is why kylo is so powerful being just an unstable ball of rage.

In ROTJ Luke is able to overpower Vader once he gets pissed off and only takes a step back once realizes that that's exactly what seev wanted.
>>
>>63758407
you thought you could change the subject

rey -untrained - practically beating a kylo - trained by not one but at least 2 masters
is not the same as
luke beating a machine in jedi training
>>
>>63758486
that's some nice rationalising you have done there

it's a shame the director didn't put in the FUCKING MOVIE
>>
>>63758367
>>63758407

There have been many dark jedi in the past. Or just force sensitives and users that tap into the emotional, raw parts of the force via the "dark side"

Qui gon Jin for example was closer to a grey jedi than more into the monastic ways that the Jedi of the old republic were. Kenobi was not a traditionalist jedi either in how he trains his padawan(s).

>>63758533
If we're going by the "living force" then maybe the force gave Ren favor? haven't watch the movie yet. Not excited nor am I about to get my hopes up
>>
Poe and BB-8 were cool. I didn't feel there were enough scenes building up the personalities and relationships of the mains, and I hated that the baton stormtrooper wasn't Captain Phasma.
>>
>>63749386

>Rey hugs Leia like family even though she never met her before

This would be weird in real life but when you have a connection to this magical power that is a part of every living thing subconsciously telling you "Hey this is your long-lost aunt go fucking hug her" it's much different.
>>
>>63758450
I'm not avoiding the issue because she didn't beat a trained sith warrior in fair 1v1 combat. did you even see the movie? she had help prior and basically got lucky

>>63758533
I didn't say it was the same you illiterate
>>
>>63749053
>One thing you liked
QT Rey

>One thing you didnt like
the fucking apeboon shoehorned into this and to be a romantic partner for her. I fucking hate IRL cuckposting
>>
>>63749053
>liked
Han, Chewbacca and Leia returning was handled better than expected. Finn was alright. Acting was fine, looked fine etc.

>didn't like
Poetry galore. Plot was so close to A New Hope it was ridiculous. The movie was weighed down by its predecessors. Kylo Ren was pretty weak as a villian, too whiny and non-threatening. Rey beating him without training brought him down. Also R2D2 waking up suddenly for no reason was dumb and should have happened as a consequence of something in the story.
>>
>>63758730
>Also R2D2 waking up suddenly for no reason was dumb and should have happened as a consequence of something in the story.

Luke switched him off and Luke switched him back on. The only dumb thing about this was C-3PO explaining to BB8 that R2D2 was switched off when BB8 would know that already.
>>
>>63758695
she had help from someone as inexperienced as herself.

>I didn't say it was the same you illiterate

you're excusing it on that basis

it's dumb. it's a plot hole. the film is full of them. it doesn't matter. but you're an awful fanboy if you try to pretend it doesnt exist
>>
britbong here

just got back from it

things i liked
>looked really great cgi was great and practical effects were great
>poe was great
>boyega was good
>ray was good
>bb8 was fucking wall-e tier banter absolutely loved him
>kylo ren with the helmet on was menacing as fuck and cool design
>first hour is great

things i didnt like
>fucking carry fisher i pure shit
>han is meh, takes you out of the film so much because everyone in the cinema is basically clapping when he walks into frame
>the edning is pure shit
>kylo ren looks like an emo faggot when he takes the helmet off, like i'm not one to want someone type cast but SERIOUSLY they should have got some who looked much more intimidating for the part, its a joke
>lets blow up the fucking death star AGAIN
>fin can take on kylo ren, seriously how ?

yeh all in all i did like it, but it lost its was about half way through, was great until it got bogged down in fan service.
>>
>>63749053

I liked the fight at the end where you can see how inexperienced they all were and how authentic it felt in general, it wasn't dumb spinning and prancing around like the prequels

the tentacle monsters were probably the weakest point of the movie,
>>
>>63758730
Don't forget

>completely invalidating the name and the plot of the previous episode

Now it really SHOULD have been called Revenge of the Jedi cause that's all they fucking have to show for it as of TFA. Luke convinced his dad to murder-suicide the emperor, taking out the two guys who leveled the Jedi order the last time. But there's no return because Kylo apparently prevented that offscreen.
>>
just finished reading this whole thread

Hardly anyone mentions Han being killed ,does anyone care?
>>
>>63758794
>you're excusing it on that basis

no I'm not, all I said is that Kylo isn't a Sith and he was injured and tired

>she had help from someone as inexperienced as herself

confirmed for not either not watching or not paying attention
>>
>liked
Kylo Ren. He feels like a better Anakin.
>didn't like
Phasma being wasted.
>>
>>63758868
You're a doofus if you didn't call it the second the movie was announced. Ford didn't want to come back after ANH, tried to get killed in ROTJ, and always says he'll only come back to do this kind of shit in his old age if they kill him off.

So no, nobody really cares. Han's entertaining and Ford is GOAT but overally he's a weak character that has been entirely overrated by morons.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.