[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right? How is this the only watchable movie from prequels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What went right? How is this the only watchable movie from prequels?
>>
its the one thats most similar to the Original Trilogy.
>>
>>63748444
They're all pretty watchable with good friends by your side tbqh
>>
>>63748444
More Sheev

Everything without him is shit
>>
Because based grievous
>>
>>63748490
Anon, did I tell you about the time I was forced to watch 7 hours of absolute shit film making?

You were a good friend
>>
>>63748490
Plan 9 From Outer Space is pretty watchable too with good friends by your side tbqh.
>>
>>63748444
>What went right?
basically the same thing that went right in jedi

the emperor

both films are pretty shit otherwise
>>
>>63748444
revelations of what happened
>>
It had that comfy closing shot of baby luke on tattooine. Probably the best shot in the prequels.
>>
>>63748521
But that's actually a great movie
>>
>>63748444
It has the best action scenes of the trilogy, even if they still make no sense.
It had more of a focus on plot rather than a lot of pointless side characters nobody cared about.
The attempts at humour are rarer and generally better done (everybody smirked at the bit where Yoda knocks over the Imperial Guard, which is more than can be said for all of Jar-Jar's scenes)
Anakin is enough of a bad guy that him being incredibly annoying seems less important.
>>
>>63748444
You finally get to see the progression of whiny little bitch to bad ass motherfudging Vader yo. It connects very well
>>
>>63748521
>Spaceballs is pretty watchable too with good friends by your side tbqh.
>>
>>63748444
Ewen McGregor is this films only saving grace, the only actor actually giving it a go, which says one thing more than the last two films. So I suppose that's the reason

If only Ewen played Anakin, it all could have been ok :(
>>
File: Aayla.jpg (305 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Aayla.jpg
305 KB, 720x960
The ass was fat.

I used to pause my PS2 during her Order 66 scene and drop loads to that blue donkey.
>>
File: 1450069728092.png (683 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1450069728092.png
683 KB, 1136x640
Because of actual Poetry
>>
File: IMG_20151213_184605.jpg (20 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_184605.jpg
20 KB, 268x284
>>63748700
>>
>>63748685
Sheev was great as always

Agree he should've been Anakin though, could've pulled off the love story and heel turn much better
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.