[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst idea about Kylo Ren is that he's evil from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 12-Kylo-Ren.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
12-Kylo-Ren.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1000
The worst idea about Kylo Ren is that he's evil from the begining

We should see him as second protag
He has bad relations with his father
He learns more about Vader
Snoke seduces him, promising great power
At the end of the movie he betrays Rey, Poe and Finn
Iam better than JJ
>>
that will be seen later. their are 30 years of untapped material my young padawan.
>>
JJ is so anti-prequels that he will want to remove any lingering aspect of it. People remember "character development" and grey morality in the prequels, so everyone in the sequels will be black and white. Bad guys will be 100% bad and good guys 100% good, because "it's fun".
>>
>>63749271
it is fun though
>>
>>63749288
Dude
There is NOTHING that is as fun as shades of gray
NOTHING
>>
>>63749271

This is one of the things that actually makes the prequels or rather the clone wars shows (both of them) some of the best Star Wars for me. It presents a grey morality. You don't see the republic as purely good but rather as something that is good in principle but which was exposed to corruption. But nah I guess that is too similar to the prequels so we better just have them obviously evil bad guys.
>>
>>63749271
>>63749868
Even in OT some characters weren't straight good or bad like for example Han, Lando, Piett
>>
>>63749271
Kylo is grey though.
>>
>>63747853

you want Anakin's boring story all over again
>>
>>63750968
>Killing own padre
>grey

haha no
>>
>>63749271
?
Kylo is probably the second most grey character in the series behind Vader.
>>
>>63750762
who is Piett?
>>
>>63747853
Iam better than JJ

No you're not fella, otherwise you would have got the job of making it.
>>
>He took the mask off
>it's an ugly pimpled jewish permavirgin

OH HOHOHOHHO my theater was laughing its ass off
>>
File: 243px-Firmus_Piett.jpg (12 KB, 243x334) Image search: [Google]
243px-Firmus_Piett.jpg
12 KB, 243x334
>>63751046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW_hGOFukMQ
>>
>>63747853
>evil
He's gonna turn good in the last movie. Come on, read the fucking signs.
>>
>>63749271

After Episode IV characters are all pretty black and white senpai. And the "character development" in the prequels was appalling. We are 1 movie into a trilogy, this one is basically setting everything up. There will be a lot of room for characters to grow and change.
>>
>>63747853
Kylo is a whiny teenager who gets outpowered by a women who does not even know about the force - it's easy to see why he would have problems with luke and turned to the dark side :D
>>
>>63749868

>Anakin whines like a bitch and throws temper tantrums because the story needs him to become darth vader
>Everyone in the republic is stupid as shit and doesn't see Sheev's plan coming 5 moves away

Just because it presents "grey" morality doesn't mean its good. Especially when you know exactly what is going to happen at all times. There is almost 0 tension throughout the entire prequel trilogy.
>>
File: 1435496252188.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1435496252188.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
>>63747853
It's JUST what I expected, this rehash is nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
nice duck mask faggo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.