[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 750x400
WHOA
>>
WE WUZ JEDIS N SHIT
>>
>>63747587

If anything Finn is the kidnapped son of Lando, but he's too black for that.
>>
Those Africas tho
>>
>>63747587
>Lucas mutilated, Skeletonned, and killed Mace Windu, the only major black character of the prequels
B A S E D
>>
>>63747587
The dindun's
>>
>>63747587
Look at Lando though, hes one classy mining operation owner. The other two just look dumb.
>>
>>63747587
"Thank god with FINALLY have a black character in Star Wars!"
-Someone who doesn't watch Star Wars
>>
Mace dindu?
Lando Caribbean?
Finnigger?
>>
>implying his next movie won't be Lord of the Rings 4: The Power Wakes Up, where a black Hobbit and a trans Dwarf need to bring the Earring of Power to the Hill of Death to save Middle Earth from Snek's Dank Army
>>
>>63748374
The adventures of Harry potter Jr
The matrix: malware
Batgirl: the rise of the daughter of batman
>>
>>63747587
Remember when they took the Chrome trooper and he went all

WE IN CHARGE NAO
WE RUN DEEZ SHIT

Its like JJ wants to show he is a massive cuck

I know they wanted representation but couldn't they at least make him cool.
>>
>>63747587
Is there a point to this thread? Or you just want to share your disgust of niggers with us?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.