[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there some rule on how much blood you can show on network
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 600x800
Is there some rule on how much blood you can show on network television?
>>
Bump for knowledge
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>63746677
Hannibal says nope.
>>
>>63747514
This is not necessarily true, Many scenes in Hannibal were turned to Black and White just like that Tarrantino CSI episode, and also some local affiliates (mine included) cut into the show with station logo
>>
>>63746677
did she get raped in sweden?
>>
HAHAHA GUYS ITS ANOTHER BRIDGET REGAN THREAD DISGUISED AS A GENUINE THREAD HAHAHAHA

#SAVETHESEEKER
#JOHNWICK2
#KILLYOURSELFOP
>>
>>63747677
someone seems to be mad
>>
>>63747677

No bullying or doing Joker impersonations
>>
>>63747514
>>63747604
Hannibal's blood was never "realistic" blood, with all the lightning and color correction stuff, so maybe that helped them get a pass.
>>
Yes. It's why the TV cut of Kill Bill shows the Crazy 88 Fight in Black and White.
>>
Bridget bump
>>
What do you mean exactly? As per scene or in a general season or something? Either way there's no limit to the amount of blood that can be shown as long as it's rated for adults. Take breaking bad for example when gus slits the kids neck open and gets covered in blood. I think the strain has alot of blood as well?
>>
>>63747677
Seems like you have passed your medication time
>>
>>63747991
I think that's the original cut tho
>>
>>63747987

That should work with titties. Fucking double standards.
>>
>>63748336
>those titties are way too perfect to be real, they get a pass
>>
>>63747514
Hannibal exploited a large number of FCC loopholes with the help of the FCC. Those loopholes have been plugged, since people complained about basically everything in hannibal.

I mean, you did notice how much tamer the show got as it went on, right?
>>
>>63747677
Wait, was she John Wick's wife?

Damn, I'd be super depressed too if Allah took that angel from me.
>>
>>63748431

No, the wife was Bridget Moynahan. Regan plays the bartender with some history.
>>
>>63748397
It got more surreal in the sex and violence too I guess

I for one enjoyed the lesbian sex kaleidoscope
>>
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 2000x1334
>>63748643

Sounds like the legend of the seeker
>>
>>63748830
maybe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.