[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Kylo Ren is aware of a great evil that is coming and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: Carlo.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
Carlo.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
I think Kylo Ren is aware of a great evil that is coming and fully believes that the only way he can prevent it from destroying the galaxy is by maximizing his powers through going full-blown dark side. He believes that was Anakin's true destiny, and now his own by birthright. Everything he does he genuinly believes is for the greater good of the galaxy. This is my theory.
>>
>>63746667
you're 'theory' is shit and you should fuck off to reddit.
>>
Poor man's Darth Revan.
>>
>>63746667
My theory is that you're a huge fuckin dork.
>>
Arthas edge le great destiny
>>
File: not_even_olsen_survived.jpg (1 MB, 2349x3372) Image search: [Google]
not_even_olsen_survived.jpg
1 MB, 2349x3372
>>63746667
You're saying he did LITERALLY nothing wrong, then?

Why [s]murder[/s] his father, in that case?
>>
>>63746695
>>63746681

Yeah, I come here to talk about this kind of shit. Why are you here? Just fuck off if you have nothing to contribute, hide the thread or something, if you know how to do that. If I wanted to post on reddit I would. I just want to talk about this so-and-so movie a little.
>>
Literally EU Sheev
>>
>>63746770
Because that's about as irredeemable as you can get, isn't it? He seemed so genuinly conflicted about it. It makes me think he believes there's a purpose behind losing himself to the dark side. I mean he sounds afraid of turning to the light again. There has to be a reason.
>>
>>63746782
I'm here to carry on the work of the bullies from your high school. You fucking nerd.
>>
File: YuuzhanVong_NEGAS.jpg (75 KB, 775x675) Image search: [Google]
YuuzhanVong_NEGAS.jpg
75 KB, 775x675
>>63746667
Yuuzhan Vong confirmed for Episode 9!
>>
>>63746879
look at all those edges

seriously though what is this guy's story?
>>
>>63746924
Yuuzhan Vong are organic tech beings outside the force that hate all creatures that use technology. Due to them being born outside of the force, they can't be tracked by using the force, making them a huge threat.
>>
>>63746924
Yuuzhan Vong isn't a person it was the name of a race of intergalatic aliens that invaded after the OT

They were complete edgelords and the force didn't affect them

That is what their soldiers look like
>>
>kill your dad
>gain 100 exp
Sorry pops, it's for the Galaxy
>>
>>63746972
non-organic technology*
>>
>>63746972
>>63746975

Thanks. That sounds pretty shit for a movie, though I can see how it was an interesting direction for the EU to take. Bit too reminiscent of the first Avengers movie, too.

I figure, if there's anything out ther,e it would be a singular entity of immense power. But honestly the more I think about it the more retarded my little theory sounds. kek.

They have to be taking this character somewhere though. It's obvious he's going to help the good guys at some point, right?
>>
>>63747109
It would be pretty weird not to use the Yuuzhan Vong as the major threat, considering just how pivotal they were in the expanded universe. They kill a lot of important characters. Like a whole lot. A bit similar to the event in Judge Dredd comics where they killed off like 90% of the planet or something.
>>
>>63746667
I can only hope that this is true. Might as well rip off the rest of Kotor.
>>
File: galactus.jpg (130 KB, 1138x869) Image search: [Google]
galactus.jpg
130 KB, 1138x869
>>63747109
>singular entity of immense power.
Galactus confirmed for Episode 9!
>>
>>63746819

I can see that. I hope there's something more to those scenes at the very least, otherwise they're very flat and just feel off.
>>
>>63746667
So he is Dr. Doom.
>>
>>63746667
My thoughts exactly, OP. From the way he talks to Han I figured that was what was going on.
>>
>>63746879
It will be for ep 10-12
>>
>>63746667
This shit sounds too much like the Yuuzan Vongs or whatever they were called.
JJ is big enough of hack to actually use this plot.
>>
>>63746667
Why doesn't he tell Han that then?
>>
File: 56753212.jpg (28 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
56753212.jpg
28 KB, 250x188
>>63746667
my theory is he is just a big "my name is not important" esque manchild
>>
Did Hans Olo call him Ben? So he's like the Disney universe's version of Ben Skywalker? I strongly disliked the movie but at least they did a few little things right.
>>
>>63747321

A better Doom than any of the F4 movies have pulled off at least.
>>
>>63747774
>Why doesn't he just announce his plan to everyone watching and where Snoke would be able to hear it

Gee Anon, I have no idea.
>>
>>63747858
Snoke can sense his thoughts anyway

Also I would expect that Snoke was the one in on it?
>>
File: 00d.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
00d.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>63747881

Because force users can't block their thoughts amirite?
>>
>>63747834
True, but so was the guy he's imitating.
>>
>>63746667
>great evil that is coming
EU faggots really believe this.
>>
>>63748160
never read a single eu book in my life m8
>>
File: 1446741617058.jpg (89 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1446741617058.jpg
89 KB, 742x960
>>63746879
That's not how JJ's Star Wars works.

Yea he will take the concept, and maybe most of their look and adapt a bit of their story. But they will have a new name, new world they come from, and a totally new motivation.

So expect the Jeeson Zang warriors to come from some random nebula near the outer rim that are actually related to Snoke in some way. Like he was intentionally taking down the First order and republic Armies so they would have an easier time with the galaxy.
>>
>>63746972
>>63746975
This sounds like some incredible mary sue shit from an author that really wanted their baby to be the super special snowflake.

It almost reads like some kids playing around and that one little bastard that never stops godmoding

>Nuh uh! my guys are anti-force! The force doesn't work on them!!!
>Oh yea well they are uhh.....anti technology! That means their stuff is better than everyone else!
>Uhh...they uhh...they look super cool with spikes on their spikes with blades that can cut lightsabers in half!!!
>>
>>63748820

Basically, yes. Vongshit was one of the reasons the EU had gone down the crapper in recent years before Disney just NOPE'd the whole thing into non-canonicity.

Which is sad, because cool stuff like Thrawn had to go along with it.
>>
The way he, Han and Leia spoke about Snoke, it sounds like he's been brainwashed into believing what he is doing is right. He seems like a cult member to me.
>>
>>63746770
>>63746819
>>63747300
He was pretty much tasked with it by Snoke.
Snoke didn't literally tell him that he hast to kill his father or else, if I remember correctly, but pretty much went: Yeah. Your dad's in the way of our plan... Yup... Sucks to be you, kiddo.
>>
I think it is weirder that Kylo is really afraid of somehow falling to the good side. The guy really does just shuffle back and forth doing things like

>"No no..no...must keep thinking evil thoughts! Musn't let the good stuff in!!!!"
>>
>still no torrent

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>63747996
You don't even need to be one. Just play cards in your head or something.
>>
File: Darth Storm.jpg (17 KB, 292x437) Image search: [Google]
Darth Storm.jpg
17 KB, 292x437
>>63746667
>Kylo Ren
>Scrawny emo kid
>Needs to trick Han into killing him
>Is "Like so conflicted"
>Doesn't instantly destroy Finn in a fight
>Gets his arm cut off by Ren

>Riot Trooper
>Professional and buff
>Doesn't need to use tricks to kill people
>Holds his own against an opponent using a lightsaber despite not being trained in the force

Snoke chose the wrong person to be his apprentice, Darth Storm was the better choice
>>
>>63746667
literally Revan Reborn
>>
>>63749170
end the meme that driver is scrawny, he would fuck you up
>>
>>63749537

He's a big guy
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.