[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How butthurt is this retard right now? Warcraft is going to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: jones-warcraft.png (165 KB, 433x222) Image search: [Google]
jones-warcraft.png
165 KB, 433x222
How butthurt is this retard right now? Warcraft is going to get absolutely annihilated by critics and flop at the box office
>>
>>63745762
..probably not, actually.
>>
>>63745762
he probably still thinks it will do well lmao
>>
>>63745762
That's a nice opinion there OP
>>
>yfw metzen wanted the horde to be chimpouts but duncan disagreed
>>
They assumed the die hard vidya / le nerd audience was gonna be a lock and they'd have to fight for the normie audience. They dropped the trailer and got a middling response from their lock demographic and complete disinterest from the normies. We have heard no word since.

Safe to say these guys are in full panic damage control mode right now.
>>
>>63745762
This isn't star wars you tard
>>
>>63745762
What am I supposed to get out of faggot OP's message without any sort of context?
>>
>Insulting Zowie Bowie
>>
Surely this is just him selling his soul so he can make something good down the line. Too bad it won't even make money because it looks like a Syfy original.
>>
>>63745843

Metzen is the one who changed them into le noble savages in the first place
>>
>>63745858
Yep, WoW nerds will torrent the thing , no one will actually pay to see it
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_121115_154744.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_121115_154744.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>63745948
I'd pay to see it in Cinema, mostly because I am a fanboy I guess, wouldn't buy a dvd or whatever though now that you can stream anything for free if I ever got the urge to see it again
>>
>>63745889
There's no context, OP's just faggot and that's all there is to it
>>
>>63745936
and he wanted to go back on it in the movie.
>>63745948
>wow nerds
>actually see the movie.
yeah, nice one.
>>
>>63745843
Well to be fair the horde parts are the only promising ones

The human scenes look unbelievably shitty with the awful armor designs and CGI everywhere, they should have gone with a more grounded look for them

In before "warcraft is meant to look cartoony", it still looks fucking stupid
>>
I brought my sister to see Star Wars and was cringing when we saw the trailer for WoW, because she knew I used to play it and I don't want to be associated with anything like that trailer.
>>
>>63745858
I don't see how, "die hard" fans don't give a shit about wow anymore after they raped it a thousand times, this movie is 8 years too late at the best.

And then, they also fucked up the lore within the movie itself, giving a huge fuck you to all warcraft fans.
>>
>>63746569
The trailer was released like 9 months before the movie is supposed to come out, they should have improved the CGI by a ton by then. Considering the huge budget for the movie they should have plenty for top notch CGI or they've have spent so much on hookers and blow that there's gonna be a world wide hookers and blow deficit
>>
>>63746027
fuck man now I really want to go back :/
>>
Its legitimately my most anticipated movie. That and The Nice Guys. It looks like generic fantasy, but I am, or was a huge Warcraft fan.

And at least it's not another Superhero blockbuster or a fucking Roland Emmerich movie. That guy sucks.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>63746027
>SHOP in bottom left corner

I miss when the character select screen made you hype that you were going to escape the dull everyday struggle of being a nerdy kid in high school. This just makes me feel like I'm about to pay to go on a 10 minute roller coaster ride.
>>
>>63746903
They even added a dedicated shop button while in-game yet they didn't have the space for the key holder, activision-blizzard is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>63746903
welcome to modern wow.
it is now a roller coaster ride.
>>
>>63746814
The Nice Guys looks fun as fuck.
>>
>>63746027
Her pants and boots look like they were modeled textured 10 years before her "breastplate"
>>
>>63746903

They literally call WoW-style MMOs "theme parks", to contrast them with sandbox MMOs.
>>
>>63746962
because they probably were
>>
>>63745762
i actually enjoyed how the SW shitposting basically keeps driving their viral marketing shill threads off the page within minutes.
>>
REMINDER THAT GARONA+LOTHAR IS A THING IN THIS MOVIE
>>
>>63746962
It's old world/vanilla armor, also playing on lowest graphics since my laptop a shit
>>
Ehhh, it's probably my most anticipated movie of next year aside from maybe Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>63745858
>>63746629
This, plus I heard from reputable sources that from the trailer, (which is supposed to be the best looking 3~ minutes of a movie to show it off) that the graphics sucked and the trailer was incomplete.
>>
>>63745858
I was a huge blizz fanboy for the longest time but even I am wary of seeing this. I'll probably just wait for a torrent.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.