[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What time are you showing up to the movie theater? Got tickets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Cosmic_Wars_5.png (417 KB, 563x363) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic_Wars_5.png
417 KB, 563x363
What time are you showing up to the movie theater? Got tickets for 7:40 tonight, thinking about showing up at 5:30 or so. Too early/late?
>>
>>63745521
For a normal person that's reasonable, but all the super-spergs are either already in line or will show up 6+ hours before the show. The odds of you getting a good seat are slim.
>>
>>63745671
Well fuck me. I don't care enough to go sit up there for 6 hours, I'll just be happy with any seat past the front few rows.
>>
>>63745750
My father went to see ROTJ opening weekend, afternoon time. He and his friends were forced to be in the very front row. With how this movie has been hyped up, you have no chance.
>>
wait, you guys don't have numbered seats?
>>
>>63745822
Not in movie theaters.
>>
Wait what, people actually show up 6 hours before the movie starts to get good seats? Why the fuck don't you have numbered seats?
>>
>>63745848
but why? movie theaters stay in the past just to sell the bad seats? I mean, it already is stupidly expensive there.
>>
>>63745521
It's better than me. My ride decided we're going at 6:00 to see the 7:40. It's a 40 min drive to the theater.
>>
>>63745521

Why would Simpsons have something called Cosmic Wars when they've made references to Star Wars and George Lucas thousands of times in the past? They even had a scene where Homer accidentally spoils Luke is Darth Vader's son when walking out of the cinema in a flashback episode.

Also why the hell is George Lucas a midget in his Simpson's parody?
>>
>>63745954
maybe they wanted to use the logo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.