[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best character in Episode 7? This guy. For the whole fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: star-war-episode-7-r2-d2.jpg (145 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
star-war-episode-7-r2-d2.jpg
145 KB, 620x320
Best character in Episode 7?
This guy.

For the whole fucking movie no one has a clear clue on Luke's location. Everyone is going insane.
Then this little fucker awakens and in like 2 minutes on-screen he saves everyone's shit.
Like he did in all 6 movies before btw.

"Oh you need a map? Well, here's your fucking map, shitty useless meatbags"
>>
>>63744464

but why did he awaken? what triggered him waking up? if he had that map all along, why didn't they wake him up or extract his memory drives or something?
>>
>>63744510
>there has been an awakening
r2d2 IS the force
>>
>>63744655
The force of gravity in a sewer full of shit
>>
>>63744464
"he's been in low battery mode since luke fucked off, cant be turned on anymore sorry"

>magically turns on for no fucking reason

also low battery mode? what?
>>
Why would R2 not be with Luke? Isn't Luke lonely on that island? the fuck
>>
>>63744464
WHY DO THEY NEED A FUCKING MAP YOU HAVE FUCKING PROBES TO SCOUT OUT A SHIT LOAD OF GOD DAMN PLANETS BUT YOU NEED A FUCKING MAP TO FIND ONE FUCKING PERSON ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THEY HAVE THE TECH TO TRAVEL AT LIGHTSPEED BUT THEY NEED A SHITTY PART OF A MAP NOT EVEN A FUCKING FULL MAP TO FIND ONE FUCKING GUY WHO THEN DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING LINE CAUSE USING PART OF A MAP THEN PROBES TO WORK OUT THE REST MAKES TOO MUCH FUCKING SENSE NO WE NEED THE OTHER PART OF THE MAP WHICH HAPPENS TO BE IN SOME OLD DROID THAT HASN'T WOKEN UP FOR AGES OH NO WAIT HES AWAKE I GUESS WE CAN FIND LUKE NOW HEY LOOK HERE IS YOUR LIGHTSABRE CAN YOU TAKE NOW LUKE TAKE THE LIGHTSABRE LUKE LUKE LUKE DONT LEAVE ME HANGING LUKE TAKE THE FUCKING LIGHTSABRE YOU OLD FUCK
>>
>>63744799
>low battery mode

do they really say it?

fuck i'm not giving them my money
>>
>>63744883

Low power mode is what they actually call it
>>
HAHAHAH R2-D2 was a grade A twat in this movie!

>Oh you need the map do ya? Well fuck you I'm resting, you're on your own

>Oh what's that, one of you has now died? Lol here's your shitty map, go nuts
>>
>>63744862
R2 was tired of Luke's sexual advances and decided to ask HR if he could move.
>>
>>63744874
you are one dense fucker, i have to say. calm down pls, you'll wake up the kids.
>>
>>63744943
I BET THE KIDS AREN'T EVEN YOURS YOU FUCKING KUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63744510
>>63744464

>The awakening was R2 and not Luke coming out of his Jedi trance

Snoke had it all wrong
>>
>The Force Awakens
>the movie is about R2D2 waking up
>R2D2 is the Force

JJ's pottery is almost as good as George's
>>
>>63744977
Snoke better watch out cause R2 about to cause a ruckus
>>
File: giphy.gif (481 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
481 KB, 500x254
Name of the movie is The Force Awakens
Near the end of the movie R2D2 awakens and saves the day
R2D2 is the source of the force
mfw the entire series of movies was solely about R2D2 the entire time
>>
It'd be nice if they, at some point, give him a voice actor by way of translator or whatever, and have him revealed as an angry asshole sick to death of everyone's shit and cursing like a sailor constantly.

But, hey, that would be good/interesting. So we can't have that.
>>
>>63744903
nope, the line is "low battery mode"
>>
I thought it was pretty obvious that it is Rey presence nearby that awakened R2.
>>
>>63745179
autism
>>
>>63745076
>But, hey, that would be good/interesting.

Why is it that the critics of this film have even worse ideas than the ones they are criticizing? That was awful like holy fuck.
>>
>>63744655
BRAVO JJ
>>
>>63745503
R2D2 is clearly sick of all the fleshbag's shit. It's basically the only type of dialogue that fits in the spaces where hes just beeping and screeching.
>>
>>63744977
The awakening is obviously Rey, how can you people be so confused by a childrens movie? When she gets to the rebel base with the lightsabre R2 wakes up because she is the one that's supposed to go to Luke and she's finally ready. It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>63744464
R2 was always my #1 nigga.
Poe was the best character on FA. Kylo being close second
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.