[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: DarthPlagueisHS-SWI130.jpg (118 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
DarthPlagueisHS-SWI130.jpg
118 KB, 360x480
All interest after the speculation has just gone now that it turned out the art book leak was genuine.
>>
>>63744462
My point is, the is no speculation of the identity, history or nature of Snoke
>>
File: 1410721664355.jpg (51 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1410721664355.jpg
51 KB, 342x342
>All them Plagueis fanboys BTFO
>>
>>63744508
GOAT reaction image fellow member of anonymous.
>>
>>63744508
I didn't believe for one second it was Plagueis, I just find Snoke to be out of place element now.
>>
what sort of retarded name is "snoke"

i knew star wars was awful but jesus christ
>>
so what's snoke's deal then
>>
SNOKE WEED EVERY DAY
>>
>>63744606
He's just an evil guy on a big hologram who knows about the dark side... Sheev rip off.
>>
>>63744606
Unknown, he's got 3 scenes and he talks to Hux and Kylo via a hologram. Snoke informs Hux to retrieve Kylo and come to him in person so that he may finish Kylo's training, so we'll find out more next movie.

The hologram is also like 50 feet tall.
>>
>>63744892
I spent the entire movie thinking he was that big. Only hours later did I realize that it's probably just the hologram.

Would be great if he was actually that huge though.
>>
>>63744508

Are you dumb?

The film even suggests that he is Plagueis through the music and Kylo saying "The supreme leader is wise"
>>
>"The Supreme Leader is wise"
>Darth Plagueis the Wise

fokken confirmed
>>
>>63746310
Perhaps he's a human who grew up on a low gravity planet?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.