[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Star Wars movie with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1289871519173.jpg (31 KB, 317x240) Image search: [Google]
1289871519173.jpg
31 KB, 317x240
First Star Wars movie with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in over 30 years.

They kill Han Solo off without the two characters having so much as a ten second reunion scene.

ARE YOU FUCKING GODDAMN KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW
>>
Han isn't dead. Hes gonna land on a big pile of garbage and have to escape right before being incinerated kinda like Wall-E
>>
File: jj abrams.jpg (61 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
jj abrams.jpg
61 KB, 624x420
>>63744157
its my movie now, gentile.

Look at my face. This is my face when I made the white girl kiss the monkey.

Enjoy your programming, filthy goy.
>>
It's pottery
>>
>>63744227

If I could kill just one person on this planet, it would be him.
>>
File: jewjewbinks.jpg (160 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
jewjewbinks.jpg
160 KB, 630x421
>>63744227
>>
>>63744211
He is 100% dead.

Ford only agreed to appear if they killed off his character.
He already wanted Han to die in episode 5, he begged Lucas for it.
>>
PART TIME
>>
>>63744157
It gets worse, did you see the video of his death? He falls to infinity like fucking Windu
>>
>>63744254
Why?
>>
>>63744275

Sauce? How is it a spoiler that Han died if it's public knowledge that ford's contract guranteed his death?
>>
>>63744325

Wait... So is there any chance he's actually alive?
>>
>>63744275
Han will be back as a CGI cyborg.
>>
>>63744254
Seems like you need to get your priorities sorted, pal
>>
First Order will capture Han's remains and turn him into some cyborg bounty hunter
>>
>>63744448

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrAAD8tRw8&t=7m22s

get ready for true poetry anon
>>
No way they are going to pay them for every following movie. They are just there so old fans go see them and stick around for the sequels.
>>
>>63744447

anon's probably just guessing, but it's a safe bet considering how long he's wanted out for and the fact he's been said to have helped write the movie
>>
>>63744448
No, the whole base explodes.
>>
>>63744448
more like they didn't want to have to fit in a funeral scene so just instantly disposed of the body
>>
>>63744518
reminder han didnt believe in the force so he doesnt force ghost and goes to hell.
>>
He'll probably be back as a hologram/flashback/vision but yeah he's dead dead
>>
>>63744592

>Han goes to hell

But I thought the Star Wars universe WAS hell? Unless real hell for Star Wars characters is being stuck in a limbo like convention having to answer fan questions 24/7 for all of eternity.
>>
>>63744157

To summarise:

The old cast is back but they never meet
Han and Leia aren't together
Luke is isolated in the middle of nowhere
The empire is still around despite the rebellion
There is a red lightsaber weilding bad guy again even though they were all killed off in episode six

Bravo Disney, you successfully reversed everything and went back to ANH times. This isn't a sequel to ROTJ so much as ANH set with old Han, Luke, and Leia.
>>
>>63744827
no the devil is actually in star wars.
when i say goto hell i mean the sith homeworld or something.
>>
>implying they won't have a reunion through the Force
>Luke experiences a crisis of faith that now Han must guide him through
>>
>>63744863
>Han and Leia aren't together

it's left ambiguous but I think the implication is they were together but they parted ways out of shame/coping mechanism when kylo turned bad
>>
>>63744955

They also weren't together in ANH. Poetry.
>>
>>63744955
Yes, losing a child often does that to a couple.
Also their relationship always was that passionate type that can bring to breaking up
>>
>>63745002

it's a pretty weak pot - they still clearly care for each other, it's not like they broke up, they just kind of ran away to separate holes
>>
>>63745028
They saw they liked doing different shit, had a very tumultuos relationship and kylo ren was the final nail in the coffin
>>
I think it's obvious at this point than Han Solo will return as a Force ghost

>How? He is not even a Jedi!
Yes, but muh nostalgia

>What is he going to do as a Force ghost?
Don't know, don't care
>>
>>63744863

Leia hugs Han in the trailers. So two of them meet. Luke never sees any of the old cast.
>>
>>63744863
>The empire is still around despite the rebellion
It isn't. The First Order is a radical military junta on the outskirts of the Galaxy, and likewise, there's no rebellion, there's Resistance - a military group funded by the New Republic and dedicated to destroying the First Order
>There is a red lightsaber weilding bad guy again even though they were all killed off in episode six
Kylo Ren is NOT a Sith, you pathetic asshat. The Sith are dead, but there are other adherents of the dark side, an Kylo is just an edgy Vader fanboy

Geez, aren't you a retarded one.
>>
ya no reunion was a huge fuck you to lucas and the fans

disney and jj can diaf for ruining star wars canon
>>
is han solo a jedi ghost now?
>>
>>63746081
no hes a filthy heathen.
>>
File: this.jpg (51 KB, 650x799) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
51 KB, 650x799
asiafag here, just got back from the theatre

not a starwars fan per se, but watched it with bros since there was so much hype

this movie was complete horse cock.

>all these 9/10 ratings
all of my what.jpg

- stilted dialogue and acting

- masturbatory story full of mary sue moments

- destruction of death star planet
looked like it came straight from some half assed fanfic

- weak antagonist, none of the characters really felt they were in danger

- lots of loose ends with no explanation of why and how

- harrison ford looks really, really tired of this nonsense

the special effects were good but fuck man , I expected better
>>
>>63746048

sith is literally just a word for a dark side user of the force
>>
>>63746386
No it is not. Sith is the name of an ancient race of dark side users who were conquered by a group of several fallen Jedi. The Sith order is descended from these Jedi.

There are other groups of dark side force users, Prophets of the Dark Side, Nightsisters, tons of independent, non-Sith Dark Jedi, ect.
>>
>>63746484
>this is what jedi revisionists actually believe
>>
>>63744518
>First Order will capture Han's remains
What? His fucking ashes?
>>
>>63744275
He was supposed to die early in ROTJ but George pulled out "it's a kids movie" to the writers
>>
>>63746509
only in the EU now isn't it?
>>
>>63744275
He is such a grumpy cunt

I mean he fucking hates Blade Runner, and to me that's easily his finest work. he even refuses to talk about it interviews

Damn Grinch
>>
It's JUST what I expected, this rehash is nothing but a glib facsimile.
>>
>>63746048
>It isn't. The First Order is a radical military junta on the outskirts of the Galaxy, and likewise, there's no rebellion, there's Resistance - a military group funded by the New Republic and dedicated to destroying the First Order

You have to be a retard of the highest order to not see that that the first order is just a rehash of the empire just like jakku is just a rehash of tatooine, and starkiller base is just a rehash of the death star. This whole movie is a pale imitation of the originals. A few name changes doesn't change that. If you weren't retarded you'd get the point.

> Kylo Ren is NOT a Sith, you pathetic asshat. The Sith are dead, but there are other adherents of the dark side, an Kylo is just an edgy Vader fanboy

Where did I say sith in that statement you retarded piece of shit? I said 'red lightsaber weilding bad guy' that could refer to either a sith or an imitation of them.
>>
>>63746484
>muh fanfiction
They EXPLICITLY tell you what sith are in the movies, are you fucking retarded? Do you have any CANON sources on your bullshit claims? Hmmmmmmmmmm? I didn't think so
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER to downvote the movie into oblivion on all major review sites. spread this
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.