[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy tells Lucas they want to make episode 7 basically ANH 1.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lucas.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lucas.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>guy tells Lucas they want to make episode 7 basically ANH 1.1
>>
>So what did you think about the idea George?
>It's uh, it will please the fans...
How did George react when they told him they threw his ideas away to remake his thirty-year-old ideas instead?
>>
>>63744087

but in this one there's a female and a dindu! completely different!
>>
File: star wars - the force awakens.jpg (217 KB, 1700x700) Image search: [Google]
star wars - the force awakens.jpg
217 KB, 1700x700
>>63744087
pic related
>>
>hey George, don't you think we're using a little bit too much cgi?
>>
>>63744127
I don't get it
>>
>>63744029

George Lucas told the story he wanted to tell in only six movies. I appreciate that. Disney doesn't have a story to tell so they will keep making this mindless reboots forever.
>>
>>63744164
>George Lucas told the story he wanted to tell in only six movies

Retard confirmed for not knowing what he is talking about.

Lucas had talked about nine films before
>>
>>63744164
>episode VIII
>The resistance is now hiding on girg, a frozen snow planet
>rey uses the force to escape from a big yeti-like creature
>first order attacks with AT-AT's
>Poe goes into a snowspeeder to take them down, Finn as well
>>
>>63744196
>Chewie rides himself to find Rey
>uses Rey's saber to cut himself open and keep her warm because women come first ummm... duh
>>
>>63744029
Can someone tell me what's actually happened here?
>>
>>63744177

Lucas also talked about the saga finishing after six films. He had both stories. It turns out the story about it finishing after six films was right as he has nothing to do with episode 7.
>>
File: 1408543297950.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950.png
29 KB, 633x758
How do I make sure every normie on the planet out there hears what I have to say about episode 7?

I want to tell everyone about how much of an uninspired ANH remake it is. I want to FORCE them to open their eyes to this fact instead of living their life in the illusion that this is a 10/10 movie.

How do I do this?
>>
>>63744391
>I want to FORCE them to open their eyes to this fact

You going to show them the dark side? The side that has the light after all?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.