[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think people are truly UNDERRATING this. I can see some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I think people are truly UNDERRATING this. I can see some of the rehash comments but the characters man, the characters...This movie is a fucking labor of love. I think it easily dethrones Return for me and I can see it being right at the top or interchangeable with the two at the top.
>>
>>63743709
>A labor of love
Han Solo dying and falling down a shaft of a base that explodes later is not love, it's insulting and quite honestly tasteless. And leaving 30 years of events unexplained makes this movie more fanfiction than canon.
>>
File: Capture.png (10 KB, 359x145) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10 KB, 359x145
Was he right?
>>
explain the plot to me i have no interest in seeing it because i'm not a big star wars fan
>>
>>63745346

>meme critics
>>
>>63743709
damage control already?

Are you ready to defend episode VIII?
>>
>>63743709
>literally rehashes ANH and TESB to the letter
>"underrating it"
>>
>>63743709
>I think people are truly UNDERRATING this.
>literally one the most shilled flicks of all time
Jesus Christ, OP.
>>
>>63743709
I understand your points but really this movie was JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it was nothing but a glib facsimile. Anime is much better
>>
>>63745346
>fresh
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? All the reviews are saying it's a remake/rehash but are still giving it 5/5 and 9-10/10s
>>
>people think a new hope is better than jedi
>people think REVENGE OF THE SITH is better than Jedi

christ i hate you all
>>
>underrated
>opening to widespread critical acclaim

I think you're making a mistake in using fa/tv/irgins as your sample size of "critics." Don't you understand /tv/ will never be happy with anything?
>>
>>63743709
>0.15$ have been placed in your account
You're going places,kiddo
>>
>>63745576
>15 cents per topic created
where can i apply for this job?
>>
>>63745562
>Don't you understand /tv/ will never be happy with anything?
Apparently not rehashing things is asking too much these days.
>>
>>63743709
Well Return of The Jedi is the worst Star Wars movie.. Well that was before TFA came out.
>>
>>63745346
So basically this movie was never NOT going to get a great score. Critics basically just looking for a reason to give this movie high marks because 'muh Star Wars' and 'muh Disney'.

Can't wait to see Screenjunkies shill this movie like a motherfucker.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.