[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kidnapped since early childhood and brainwashed/trained into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Trooper_helmet_EP7_02[1].jpg (543 KB, 1000x1036) Image search: [Google]
Trooper_helmet_EP7_02[1].jpg
543 KB, 1000x1036
>Kidnapped since early childhood and brainwashed/trained into a killing machine
>Has loads of charisma and knows what a boyfriend is

Shouldn't F1NN be a complete social retard devoid of emotion? Inb4 someone says that describes me
>>
Nice projection faggot
>>
Special Forces are killing machine weirdos, but most of them do have social skills.

He'd have to interact with officers, civvie staff and other Stormtroopers. Being in the army is a life without privacy.
>>
Who knows what kind of training they had. Maybe it was great fun :^)
>>
>>63743491
Well, he did refuse to kill anyone from the get go. (IIRC first scene on Jakku was his first deployment or something?)

He's the special snowflake, basically.
>>
Maybe he had a qt stormtrooper gf.
>>
>>63743531
Special Forces were'n kidnapped at birth and mad to fight and train to fight their whole life. They aren't even allowed to take their helmets off. Are you telling me that First Order actually has a nice cantina area where people have fun?
>>
>>63743531
He is a basically a child soldier not a career serviceman.
>>
>>63743595

Surely it would have to right? You can't have guys switched on all the time.

The Stormtroopers in the OT certainly seemed like normal dudes.

I'm imagining that it runs like a harder version of the marine corps.

>>63743625

But he'd still be socialized. just by bureaucrats and other soldiers.

Child soldiers do sometimes make steps towards normal life.
>>
>>63743595
>They aren't even allowed to take their helmets off
Without a command.
Doesn't mean they wear them when dismissed. You can't eat or sleep with the helmet for the very least
>>
>mfw they actually mentioned the Clones
>>
>>63743843
>>63743491
Tfw he never jokes on Stormtrooper accuracy
>>
>>63743750
maybe you can't
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.