[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were the best rumors that didn't pan out? I was rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 441x334) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 441x334
What were the best rumors that didn't pan out? I was rather disappointed we didn't get blank lightsabers, cyborg Luke and Luke's worldbreaking duel.
>>
File: 136338486111.jpg (34 KB, 396x403) Image search: [Google]
136338486111.jpg
34 KB, 396x403
>>63742219
>blank lightsaber
>>
Snoke being Plagueis
Kylo Ren being a Revan fan
>>
>no Luuuuuke
>>
kylo not being blind

i wanted that to be true so much because of how fucking stupid it would be but oh well.
>>
>>63742219
Luke not succumbing to the dark side.
>>
>>63742219
What was the "world breaking duel" rumours?
>>
>>63742219
I'm dissappointed that the spoiler about the republic fleet getting wiped out in the crossfire of taking out the superweapon wasn't true.
>>
>>63742807
Luke duels a Sith. There's so much raw Force going on that every time their lightsabers connect, it crentes shockwaves powerful enough to level entire mountains.
>>
>>63742542
Lightsabers that change colors according to its' current wielder's alignment to the Dark Side or the Light.
>>
>>63743593
Anime as fuck.
I really hope that Luke isn't any stronger than Obi Wan was in ANH. He was never a good fighter, and was only a talented pilot with some control of the Force. That said, they're probably going to turn him into a messiah character just because muh nostalgia.
>>
Kylo Ren is blind
>>
>>63743867
Where did that come from anyway?
>>
>>63742602
> no Sheeeev
>>
>>63743661

We'll that's pretty dumb. Your saber would give away whether you're a good or bad guy. What if you're trying to be undercover and shit?
>>
>>63743661
When the hell was that a rumor?
>>
>>63745458
sounds neat you could have a cool scene where a character sees some shit that changes him from light to dark side, dont even show his face just the shade of his lightsaber darken a little bit
>>
>>63745522
wookipedia
>>
>>63742571
Snoke being Plagueis

Nobody said he wasn't.
He could very well still be him.
>>
>>63745548
Go back to naruto general anon.
>>
I heard rumors that Breast would be making an appearance.
>>
>>63745583
what does that even mean
>>
>>63742571
Snoke IS Plagueis.

Snoke is canon.

Snoke being a Muun is not canon.

(Plagueis theme episode 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL2XB1_yd14&list=PL4CBE8EC148A61E42&index=10
(Snoke theme episode 7)
http://www.itemvn.com/song/?s=F7337C0DC8
>>
>>63745581
He looks nothing like a Muun. Just accept that nothing will bind the PT together with the CT.
>>
>>63745660
Refer to >>63745655
>>
>>63745660
Plagueis being muun isn't even canon m8
>>
>>63745691
Yes thanks, I saw that post now too. I thought he was identified as Muun in Tarkin.
>>
>>63745655
>Plageuis theme

Its not, its 'Palpatines teaching' theme

and the songs are both 'Dark Side emperor guy gives some kinda speech'

definitely a big fucking stretch to call it the plageuis theme
>>
>>63745417
Lego sets and leaked pics of kylo vs finn/rey. It was a pretty neat theory that would've made kylo more interesting than he is now.

basically, he fought solely with the dark side. Could detect things through the force despite being blind
>>
>>63745726
Palps talking about Plagueis theme.
Semantics.
>>
I fucking guarantee Rey had her mind wiped, she was trained, she survived Kylos order 66 when they killed everyone at the new jedi academy, and will duel to death in ep9. Also most likely shes Lukes daughter or maybe even Leias.
>>
>>63745856
Ding ding ding
>>
>>63745856
so theyre getting ideas from anime now?

thanks jj
>>
>>63745921
Force mind wipe is a thing (kotor, revan), so she's obviously trained, how else you explained she beat Kylo's trained ass.
>>
>>63745956
he was badly injured during the fight for a start. also she can already fight with a staff and she is very force sensitive.
>>
>>63742219
Boyawuga did not fuck the living shit out of Daisy.
>>
>>63742571
snoke the snake
snake the snoke
snoke the snake
snake the snoke
snoke the snake
snake the snoke
snoke the snake
snake the snoke
snoke the snake
snake the snoke
>>
File: 464143_620.jpg (80 KB, 620x354) Image search: [Google]
464143_620.jpg
80 KB, 620x354
Am I the only one to be so butthurt that muh Indonesian bros Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhian, and Cecep Arif Rahman ended up as useless mutes as the Kanjiklub Gang?

They are the choreographers and actors from The Raid and The Raid 2 and fuck me if these movies did not pack some mean punch. So much wasted potential for awesome combat choreography in that standout between Solo and the two gangs.
>>
>>63746536
I enjoyed the movie, but what the hell that scene on the salvage freighter with the gangs and the CGI monsters was fucking awful.

Felt so out of place, like something from a SyFy channel show like Dark Matter.
>>
>>63742219
I just wanted a competent action film with entertaining characters that tread new ground and then a dope finale with Luke showing up for some lightsaber uber-battling.

Instead we got a dull retread, sequel hooks, and stronk wimmin who don't need no force training.
>>
>>63745631
it means your concept is shit and only a teen would like it
>>
>>63746589
> Scene with tentacles
> Rey never gets grabbed once

Honestly feels like Disney are going out of their to fuck me and me alone
>>
One of the fake script leaks sounded pretty cool. It said that Finn was an imperial spy that would betray Rey in the third act. He would take something precious that she found while scavenging and bring it back to the First Order. This betrayal would motivate Rey's journey to becoming a Jedi and defeating Finn and the first Order.

It said Phasma was one of two Inquisitors who were sent on a secret mission to follow Finn and make sure he completes the job.

The other fake leak I wish was true was the one where Kylo Ren is actually Padme, who survived and is know seeking revenge against the Skywalkers. That would have been kek.
>>
File: harrison ford high as fuck.jpg (71 KB, 450x468) Image search: [Google]
harrison ford high as fuck.jpg
71 KB, 450x468
>>63746536
> wanting a 15 minutes acrobatic space kung-fu fight with Dindu and Grandpa Ford
God, neo/tv/ neckbeards are the worst....
>>
>>63747219
Not necessarily, they could have been used in a scene where they'd have fought with the Resistance against Troopers for instance, or against a bunch of Scavengers for all I care.

It just feels like so much wasted potential, doesn't serve the plot one bit and it raises the question of why these dudes were cast in the role in the first place.

Appeal to a foreign market? Then why Indonesia specifically, and why not say India?
>>
>>63742672
watch Zatoichi
>>
>>63742751
But that's a stupid rumor.
>>
Hux is Luke's son undercover with the Imperials.
>>
>>63745655
Plagueis confirmed yet again. JJ telling lies again.
>>
Max Von Sydow is Rey's cyborg caretaker.
>>
>>63745726
You do know that Palpatine's teaching was literally the story of Darth Plagueis the wise right?

stay mad
>>
>>63743661
Sounds like an autistic fan theory that only you believed.
>>
>>63746699
Hey, man. You're never alone.
>>
>>63743593
Sounds like something to save for IX.
>>
File: 1absZ.jpg (26 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1absZ.jpg
26 KB, 413x395
Snoke being an evil yoda
>>
>>63743661
Pretty sure that color changing toy started this rumor.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.