[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a-at least Lucas was creative and had original ideas stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: CWbbeHcWsAApjAF.png (111 KB, 626x620) Image search: [Google]
CWbbeHcWsAApjAF.png
111 KB, 626x620
>a-at least Lucas was creative and had original ideas
stop this meme at once
>>
>>63742026
you see when people suggest something stupid and you don't like it, you tell them something stupid in return to them so they can think about their stupidity.
>>
>>63742026
it's called brainstorming, not every idea is solid gold
>>
>>63742026
Lucas was being coy and using his Force Sarcasm to tell them to fuck off with Mary Suekiller.

r-right?
>>
Do you have autism? He offered them two bad names on purpose so they would go with Starkiller.
>>
>>63742113
This, honestly.
>"Hey George! We had this really great idea! See we want to take your Star Wars series, and put a character in it that can casually pull Star Destroyers out of orbit, and wreck everything like some sort of mad god, because he's just that fucking cool. You like it George? Huh? You like it? He's like way stronger than the Emperor and Vader put together, but he's just a secret apprentice so it's okay! Do you like it George? George? We thought it was a great idea, because you know, 'size matters not' was super cool! We were thinking maybe he could also juggle planets in the next game. Huh? Would that be cool George? Fits right into your world right?"
>"Can we have a cool name for him from you George?"
>>
Ever thought people would be pining for the prequels?
>>
>>63742153
>phantom of the menance
>attack of the clones
>revenge of the sith

it's called brainstorming r-right guys whose with me not every idea is solid gold kek.

also HELLO GEORGE
>>
File: based lucas.jpg (960 KB, 3268x2160) Image search: [Google]
based lucas.jpg
960 KB, 3268x2160
>>63742026
>a bunch of neckbeards whose loss of virginity Lucas personally postponed for several years with a simple act of making movies about a talking gay robot and his space trashcan buddy are shocked that George doesn't take this space fairytale as seriously as they do
>>
>>63742243
What they're pining for are interesting ideas. The prequels had those. Being able to view the prequels from a large distance through the eyes of text based descriptions that prune away all the shit allows those ideas to shine. People were hoping that, without lucas' complete incompetence at the helm, the sequel trilogy would have something interesting.
>>
>>63742153
Only applicable when the guy pitching the ideas doesn't have absolute creative control and will fire anyone who disagrees with him.
>>
Lucas did create Star Wars, though... You can't take that away from him.

Fucking shills can't admit JewJEw is a hack.
>>
He was tried of using Darth that's why the general Grevous was trained but not one. so when this came around he said fuck you people.
>>
>>63742435
Considering it was nothing but the reduction of his creative control from studio influence that made star wars into something that wasn't immediately forgotten, like every single one of his other movies, you can take that away from him.
>>
>h-he wasn't being s-serious guise!
>th-the prequels were actualy b-brilliant! you just didn't g-get them!

why would you apologize for lucas?
>>
>its completely inconcievable that lucas would pitch such shitty names seriously guise!!
>darth plagueis
>>
I'm assuming everyone remembers this gem

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/253327
>>
>>63743763
>gem
Hello reddit.
>>
The more i see interview of George the more i respected him as a stone cold alpha. He obviously thought Force Unleashed was beneath him so gave them what they wanted in a way that made them feel how he felt about their project.

He rekt them for a laugh and still made bank of their efforts.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (29 KB, 233x280) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
29 KB, 233x280
>>63743781
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.