[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE IT WAS SAID YOU'D DESTROY THE PREQUELS,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x342
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

IT WAS SAID YOU'D DESTROY THE PREQUELS, NOT JOIN THEM. BRING BALANCE TO THE SAGA, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS

YOU WERE MY CHILDHOOD DISNEY, I LOVED YOU
>>
>>63740841
LE haha!
Upvoated!

FUCKING back to >>>/r/eddit
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>63740867
Stop being so glib
>>
File: the high ground is a good trick.jpg (458 KB, 992x951) Image search: [Google]
the high ground is a good trick.jpg
458 KB, 992x951
>>63740841
Anakin brought balance to the force by destroying the close-minded, elitist, orphan-children-brainwashing Jedi. He was the true hero of the series, a real human bing, and a good friend.
>>
Join the prequels ? TFA can't hold a candle to the prequels...
>>
It was pretty fucking much better though than the prequels, mate.
>>
>>63740841
Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the things you did get so out of hand.
You'd have managed better if you'd had it planned.
Why'd you choose such a backward time in such a strange land?
>>
>>63741620
Shill somewhere else Disney, we don't serve your kind here
>>
File: Bing_Crosby_1930s.jpg (1 MB, 1350x1685) Image search: [Google]
Bing_Crosby_1930s.jpg
1 MB, 1350x1685
>>63740919
>a real human bing
>human bing
>bing
>>
>>63741724
>A movie does everything better George did in 30 years
>Something wrong with it being Disney
Sure, pal
>>
>>63740841
TFA stream where?
>>
Well, the prequels ARE my childhood, I think they are amazing and a much better experience than the Original Trilogy, having better fights, better special effects, better storylines, better battles... I know it's an unpopular opinion but the OG just looks too old.
>>
>>63741918
Are you memeing?
because when I was a kid, I liked the PT better. Now I consider both trilogies equal.
>>
File: ntltlkgQnD1uz53k3o1_400.jpg (16 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
ntltlkgQnD1uz53k3o1_400.jpg
16 KB, 355x236
>>63740919
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.