[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you walk out of the screening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-7-trailer.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-7-trailer.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
At what point did you walk out of the screening?
>>
When Han died
>>
When that ape came on screen
>>
>>63740601
when i noticed i was watching an episode iv remake, demanded my money back and went home to watch the actual Star Wars
>>
>>63740611
Edgy
>>
>>63740601

When the credits rolled. The projectionnist told me there was not cutscene after it.
>>
>>63740601
>it takes the girl (already forgot her name) 5 minutes to figure out how to use the force.

Yeah, fuck that shit
>>
>>63740743
>simple ebin, I ruined your movie telling you HAN SOLO
>>
>>63740743
I was an aspie fanboy but not anymore not after this, id rather cry at the end of Return of the Sith than in this entire shitfest! Star Wars ended at VI.
>>
>>63740601
The point some guy started to shoot at the audience. Though I did take my time to wipe ketchup and mustard all over the seats before I left. I got injured by a stray bullet for this and they had to cut off my leg later, but it was worth it because the movie was shit.
>>
>>63740601
I didn't because it's a great movie.

Anyone who disagrees is nothing but a contrarian.
>>
>>63741007
Even my normie friends thought it was shit m8
>>
I walked out during the end credits. good film.
>>
>>63741810
Yeah me too. During the movie I was thinking that it was JUST like ANH but i didn't care. Overall it was a great movie. A FUN movie for the fans. I know a lot of "fans" hates it but hey, you can't please everyone.
>>
i havent posted here in moths because this place sucks hello
>>
When it ended.

I expected garbage and got a great movie.

I think rewatching the other movies in the weeks prior helped a lot, it gave me more of a clear picture of how good they REALLY were, and kind of dispelled that nostalgia haze around them.
>>
I walked out during the opening scene because I was on my own and got scared people were judging me. I guess I'll just wait to watch when a decent torrent comes out.
>>
>>63740601
When it finished.

The best Star Wars in 30 years.
>>
Good lord the levels of asspain are just astronomical on /tv/. It's so wonderful. I've been taking snapshots of all the hyperbolic, whiny, idiotic trash coming out of this shithole and will be spamming it for the next year every day to remind you all how pathetic you are. Have a nice day :)
>>
>>63740705
To his defence, though, that nigger stole a white man's jacket, is a big liar, is a total pussy and encourages racemixing.

He can't even weild a light saber. The first order should have used him to pick cotton instead..
>>
>>63741937
>A FUN movie for the fans
Exactly. It was a pure fanservice, with cringey dialogues and bland acting.

And nothing more.
>>
>>63742249
What's wrong with that? Makes me look forward to the next movie. Now that the fanservice is out of the way we will have, hopefully, two great movies in the saga ahead of us. That and all the stand alone movies.
>>
>>63742395
>what's wrong with nothing but cringy dialogues, bland acting, and fanservice
>>
I walked out the moment the box office handed me my ticket.
>>
>paying to see a disney star warms movie

kids these days
>>
How was the reaction when Han died?
>>
If you walked out early at all your opinion on the movie is immediately invalidated
>>
>>63743930
A few people in my screening (britbong) gasped and went "oshit" under their breath.

We never react to shit like that here so that is actually a pretty impressive thing for a movie to do
>>
>>63740705
go back to reddit
>>
>>63740601
Right after that one scene with Luke
>>
when rey beat kylo, couldn't handle it anymore
>>
>>63742249
yeah, like a star wars movie.

woops.
>>
>>63740601
when they announced disney bought this franchise and is going to shit out a new trollogy

in short: didn't/won't watch it
>>
>>63740611
Do you mean leia, Chewbacca or boyaga
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.