[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey the allknowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rey.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rey.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
"You're scared you'll never be as powerful as darth vader" orr somthing along those lines
How did she even know of Vader's existence? did she use her clever jewdi trickses?
>>
>>63740074
>How did she even know of Vader's existence?

Because there was stories and legends of the Empire and the Rebels you fucking moron
>>
Word gets around if you work in a junkyard

She was probably aware of vader

If not, she read it off of Kylo.
>>
>>63740074
because she resisted kylo's mind tricks, and got into his mind instead

kinda like harry potter and snape when he teaches harry to close his mind
>>
I imagine the First Order make a big thing about Vader if they are trying to sound legitimate.
>>
>Knows of Han Solo
>Knows of Luke Skywalker
>Knows of the Millennium Falcon
>Knows of the Rebels
>HOW'D SHE KNOW ABOUT VADER???

This movie was too hard too follow, Disney needed to explicitly explain everything for me because as we know the hamfisted exposition scenes are always good. My personal favourite is when Han and Leia talk about Kylo Ren and make sure to clearly explicitly say OUR SON. Thank you Disney now I am not confused about who he is. After the part where we find out that he's Han's son and Darth Vaders grandson I was beginning to think Jew Jew was pushing some faggot agenda by making him Lukes and Han's son.
>>
>>63740074
a better question is, how did she know that would be an effective way to hurt Kylo's feelings and make him whine and cry.

can anyone who's seen the film answer that for me?
>>
>>63740074

>jewdi trickses

OH HAHA JEWS GET IT??? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :^) :^)
>>
>It's true.. all of it

ya stupid tit
>>
>>63740139
How are they even legends? Didn't that shit happen just a few years prior. I mean, just ask some sligthly older looking dude what happened.
"Hey dad, remember the fall of the Berlin wall?" "Ah yes, the legends. It's true, all of it.
>>
>>63740207
it's the result of not bridging the gap with the original series well enough.

the story really needed to start with the rise of the New Order and the shittiness of the the New Republic to work, but that would have entailed actual worldbuilding and writing.
>>
>>63740326
>a few years prior

It happened like 3 decades ago. In a time when information is highly suppressed too because the crumbling Empire is sure as shit isn't gonna admit they were make 2 planet destroying weapons AND got slapped hard by the rebels.
>>
Did you not notice Rey imitating every single one of Kylo's abilities? Mind reading is one of them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.