[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hux and the clones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Star-Wars-7-General-Hux-.jpg (131 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-7-General-Hux-.jpg
131 KB, 1200x600
Will the next movies have a new clone army being produced?
Hux literally says in the movie:
>Maybe we should use the clones instead
or somehting similiar like that, cant remember fully..
What did he mean by that?
>>
Yes. The new clones probably are going to be black.
>>
File: 1447952887015.jpg (7 KB, 239x271) Image search: [Google]
1447952887015.jpg
7 KB, 239x271
>>63739983
Ain't that the guy who played Jon in Frank?
>>
>>63740032
yep. he's a good actor, also in Ex Machina and Calvary.
>>
File: 1450283967534.png (923 KB, 1276x636) Image search: [Google]
1450283967534.png
923 KB, 1276x636
>>63740013
>Yes. The new clones probably are going to be black.
confirmed
>>
>>63740013
They were not fully white in prequels desu..
>>
File: IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU 2.0.jpg (20 KB, 304x265) Image search: [Google]
IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU 2.0.jpg
20 KB, 304x265
>>63740044
Holy fuck, man. I thought this guy would hit a dead end as an actor with Frank, but look at him go.

I'm glad desu senpai, he's pretty good.
>>
Literally who the fuck is Hux
Why the fuck is there any need for the RESISTENCE if there's already a REPUBLIC with a FLEET?
>>
>>63739983
He's the new Grand Moff Tarkin in The Force Awakens. He says that the first order/Snoke should use new clones to replace these current stormtroopers because they cant be trusted (they are prob black thats why)
>>
>>63740112

The republic have no army, the republic never had an army, they used the Jedi.

They support an off the books militia to deal with the First Order insurgency.
>>
>>63740112
I'm assuming there's some sort of treaty. You can't go to open war with an enemy that has a super weapon.

If you've played Bioware's shitty MMO then it's like that. Officially they are at peace but both organisations are instead funding militia and rebel groups to fight a war instead.
>>
>>63740263
>the republic never had an army

ayy clones lmao
>>
>>63740013

Considering the one black stormtrooper was a colossal failure, I doubt they'll clone more from that stock.
>>
>>63740095

He was meant to be "that kid who tried to follow in his dad's footsteps but didn't really make it" like Colin Hanks or Jake Busey...Cept it looks like he's going full Michael Douglas or Jeff Bridges.
>>
>>63740320

So is there an Empire still?

The First Order are like "Moderate Rebels" and The Resistance is like "ISIS" or what have you?
>>
>>63739983
>That uniform
Goddamn.
>>
>>63740337

> comissioned by palpatine as part of a phony war to give him a power base and overthrow the Jedi.
>>
>>63740430

From what i've gathered the First Order are a splinter group vying for legitimacy

The republic are (were) the ruling government, and the resisitance were their informal way of tackling The First Order.
>>
>>63740528

So the The First Order are like the far right faction who are still grump about the collapse of The Empire and took a bunch of their toys and sulked off to start again.

The Republic can't go after them and whoop them, so instead they support an illegal terrorist organization to combat them?

They really should have focused on this in the movies. Without George "Trade Negotiations" Lucas at the helm it could have been cool.
>>
>>63739983
youre a retard

kylo questions his kidnapped gang of child soldiers and asks if they should have used clones

hux tells him to fuck off
>>
>>63740263
>state has no own army and basically hires pmc to deal with threaths
neo conservative wet dream
>>
>>63740573

That was the impression i got from the movie.

Tbh the background of the universe up to this point was the weakest story element, hopefully it will be explored further in 8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.