[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh thanks for leading the bad guys to my castle and letting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1450333878233[1].jpg (3 MB, 3093x3300) Image search: [Google]
1450333878233[1].jpg
3 MB, 3093x3300
>oh thanks for leading the bad guys to my castle and letting them destroy it I don't really care for some reason time to disappear from the movie forever
>>
>>63739769
apparently Maz had way more scenes and a much larger role in the movie, but Lupita Ny'bongo couldn't handle the mo-cap so they just cut it out
>>
>>63740214
aaaand i forgot the link to the source

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lupita-nyongo-scenes-cut-star-6931397
>>
>>63740214
>Lupita Ny'bongo couldn't handle the mo-cap

I... I thought they hired her because she was the best person for the job

Why would they hire her? No, don't say it, don't say /pol/ was right
>>
>>63740259
/pol/ wasn't right. they hired her because 1. she is a woman and 2. she got an academy award
>>
Still dont get it how did she get the light saber.
>>
>>63740287
It's a three part arc, man. Wait for the sequels.
>>
>>63740287
that's a story for another time
>>
>>63740276
>/pol/ wasn't right
hey reddit!
>>
>>63740214
She will definetly have a major role in upcoming Han Solo standalone move. She better get used to do mo cap.
>>
>>63740303
I see what you did there...
>>
>>63740287
It fell off Bespin into space and landed on another planet.
>>
>>63740313
>implying Disney won't throw out all their plans if market research tells them a character or premise isn't working.
>>
>>63739769
she lived for more than a thousand years. Why would she give a shit about life anymore? she knows that what has been done cannot be undone and that this was the right course for han to go there with his friends. Plus she had Luke's saber, so she was for the resistance. Literally no issues pleblord
>>
>>63740234
Jesus christ. I hope they recast her, that incompetent fuck.
>>
File: jewjewsheks.jpg (45 KB, 599x408) Image search: [Google]
jewjewsheks.jpg
45 KB, 599x408
>>63740276
and 3. because she is a nigger
>>
>>63740276
>2. she got an academy award
looks like they should take it back from her. You win some stupid award and all of a sudden you think you're in charge.
>>
>>63740259
she probably thought cgi role was easy job
>>
>>63739769
Niggers, Jews...YOU LOSE
>>
>>63739769
She was busy riding Chewie's cock
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.