[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Star Wars.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
Star Wars Edition
>>
>>63739666
>666
kek
>>
Select all images with grass
>>
TFA was decent but I think the setting of the next one will be better.

>no republic
>galaxy in total chaos with First Order trying to take over
>Chewie banging Rey's ass while she gaff around the galaxy
>more BB-8

Aww yeah
>>
>>63739666
Execute order 66
>>
>>63739928
Execute order 69
>>
>tfw i went to see it kind of buzzed
>tfw i was really tired after finals
>tfw the movie is fuzzy mess for me as i fell asleep during few scenes
fuck

However few observations
>Poe is based, Oscar Isaac is great and i hope he gets some space in the next movie
>Finn is surprisingly not entirely shit
>I actually dont mind Kylo Ren. I think that making him angsty edgemaster instead of imposing villain is neat idea, provided if it's intentional of course
>Destruction of starkiller did not have nearly the same impact that destroying the death star had, despite being shown destroying entire star system it did not feel like that much of a threat
>I was nodded off during the Han Solo scene
>Some decent visuals, the intro scene of Rey scavenging was neat
>CGI was pretty bad, Maz character especially felt entirely off
>The ending scene was done terribly
>John Williams is not even tryin anymore
>Way too many things from EPIV, down to the trench run. I really hope its just fan service and that the next movies will take their own path
>Chewie's potential was criminally underused
>Rey character is fucking terrible, and unless her becoming jedi master and flying falcon better than Han is explained or part of some master plan her writing is completely shit
>>
>>63740023
Also way too many questions. What did the visions mean? Where did the anakin's lightsaber come from? and so on
>>
>>63739666
>666
>>
File: 1447152496393.gif (1 MB, 230x190) Image search: [Google]
1447152496393.gif
1 MB, 230x190
>>63739666
>666

>mfw Satan works for Disney
>>
>>63740317
You're figuring out that now?
>>
>>63739666
haven't seen it and won't see it
looking forward to downloading it and letting it sit in my hard drive and never watching it though
>>
>>63739666
I need spoiler pictures
>>
>>63739666
Yeah bud, there's like 20 of them right now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.