[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't understand the point of this flick desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I didn't understand the point of this flick desu
>>
>>63739323
Want sum fuk?
>>
Do you have a BENNIS?
>>
>>63739323
duty, honor, respect. you know, things women can't understand
>>
>>63739323
You have my sympathies

I can't imagine how impoverished your life must be as a woman (or a defective male; be it homosexual or other form of unfortunate deviant), unable due to psychology, to grasp at the bewildering concepts of honor, loyalty, deep-seated respect, shared misery and camaraderie.

What a vacuous life it must be. Luckily, the men who forged this modern world also factored in your intellectual idleness, preparing a range of mid-day cable TV programs for housewives and their daughters , where popular culture gossip and home making ideas are exchanged.
>>
War and some exploration?

It's not Kerbal science.
>>
>>63739323
could a non-anglo ever understand this film?
>>
>>63739635

Top post.
>>
>>63739323
Did you actually say desu, or did you say the filtered word. This is important.
>>
>>63739635

imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.
>>
>>63739323
when I was 14 I fingerbanged my 14 y/o girlfriend in the theater seeing this movie. We chose this movie because we knew barely anyone would be there.

>some dudes came down, said something like 'See I told you dude!' pointed at us and gave me props as the credits rolled, my hand still down her pants
>>
>>63739323
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>63739323
Gay sailors, OP.
>>
Women and non-whites can NEVER understand this film.
>>
File: 1442948993721.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1442948993721.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>63739323
>mfw a woman tries to understand this around me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.