[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS A TRUE STORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fargo.jpg (106 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
106 KB, 620x420
With all the Star Wars hype and trolls, i didn't saw anyone talking about the season 2 final of MOTHERFUCKIN FARGO. So guys, what do you think about it, and the whole season ?
>>
Is that meth damon
>>
>>63738942
he's fat damon now
>>
>>63738942
Yup.
>>63738813
Finale was pretty poor. Whole lot of nothing.

Season as a whole was fucking great, everything through episode 9 was great. Despite the weak ending I liked it more than S1, though S1's finale was much more impressive.

The full-blown reveal of aliens was pretty stupid. I liked the not-so-subtlety where you knew there was something weird happening but never saw them. Also, Bear died far too quick, he was my favorite of the brothers as he seemed pretty level-headed and rational, but all he does is get hit, fuck up at the police station, and then hit brains sent flying.

I hope S3 keeps this season's pace but does a finale right like S1.
>>
>>63738960
He is dead damon now thanks to that hack Hawley.
>>
Everyone lost the ability to convince themselves it was good after the UFO ex machina.
>>
>>63738813
where's this pic from lol

why is kirsten's face photoshopped to look ok? she is supposed to look like shit (ie like an actual person) in that show
>>
>>63739483
Wasn't an ex machina, UFO was annonced in the first episode.
>>
>le motherfucking before a name/title xD
cringe/10
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63739519
By that logic deus ex machina is never deus ex machina, because people know god is real.
>>
>>63739534
What's "eddit" and what does it have to do with /r/?
>>
finale was pretty dull.
>ed dying in that meat fridge
>pottery
>>
File: birdface.png (252 KB, 349x438) Image search: [Google]
birdface.png
252 KB, 349x438
What the fuck was up with that flying saucer
>>
File: 1440616018474.webm (1 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1440616018474.webm
1 MB, 1280x544
Peggy is the perfect wife
>>
>>63738813
it was okay. Hanzee's twist was fucking stupid though
>>
>>63738813
it was shit
>>
>>63741083
Thanks for your opinion Reddit. We'll be sure to take it seriously.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.