[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: luke TFA.jpg (62 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
luke TFA.jpg
62 KB, 600x316
What the heck was he doing on that rocky island thingy? just doing depressive shit? what did he eat? it all seemed so strange
>>
>>63738446
He was working out and shit.
>>
>>63738446
He ate midichlorians
>>
>>63738446
furiously masturbating to the force and eating midichlorians
>>
>>63738466
And people wonder why R2 left.
>>
File: Mark.jpg (94 KB, 761x970) Image search: [Google]
Mark.jpg
94 KB, 761x970
>>63738455

getting UNJUST
>>
>>63738496
>tfw he will be reJUST once the sequel trilogy is over
>>
>>63738514
That'll destroy the only good thing about the trilogy.
>>
Disney turned him into a Pokémon master
>>
>>63738514
No, then he shall become more powerful than we can possibly imagine.
>>
That final scene was just awful. One of the few things I disliked about the movie.
>>
>>63738446

Pretty much the same thing yoda was doing in swamp planet
>>
I haven't seen it yet, please tell me Luke has plenty of screen time and Leia is now a Jedi.
>>
>>63739316
Luke has ~15-30 seconds screen time right at the end and Leia is not a jedi..
>>
>>63739316
han solo is killed by his son kylo ren, whos birth name was Ben Solo
>>
>>63739266
it likely had to be cut down to nothing in post when they discovered it actually sucked even more life out of the ending.
>>
>no replacement skin over his robotic hand

doesnt that make fapping really, really really hard?
>>
>>63738446
Well he is while male, of course Jew Jew abrams will portray him as beta coward hinding while his friends fight.
>>
>>63739340
D-ropped. Or at least I would drop it if I hadn't already booked tickets on Christmas eve. And I just know my fucking kids are going to make me take them to every SW movie Disney shits out year after year.

Is there ANYTHING good about this movie?
>>
>what did he eat

Cigarette butts
>>
>>63739521

BB8

Boyega is fun if you're not a /pol/tard who doesn't want no black people in muh movies

There's a neat lightsaber fight

New deathstar is not awful

Wedge jr is great

that's about it desu
>>
>>63738446
working on his new mixtape
>>
>>63739521
The movie is fucking great. Acting is solid, dialogue is fun, villain is complex, action and effects are breathtaking. It's a rehash, but a damn good one and it feels like Star Wars should feel.
>>
>>63739369
I was already asking for spoilers, you stupid cunt.

>>63739606
I thought Kylo was the only person trained to wield a lightsaber other than Luke, who does he fight? And I can't imagine the new deathstar not being awful, no imagination has gone into making this film.

I didn't know Kylo Ren was Han and Leia's son, I was really hoping they'd avoid another big relation surprise, it's become stale. It was inevitable, I suppose. Really not looking forward to this now. So is Rey Luke's daughter?
>>
He unjusted his shit up.
>>
>>63739670
/tv/ praised Jurassic World similarly when it came out, and it was abysmal. I think the fact that it seems to be quite divided over TFA suggests that even some of the plebs realise it's shit.
>>
>>63739672

Kylo fights Finn and then Rey. They have Anakin's old lightsaber which "calls to Rey." Finn gets rekt in a matter of seconds, Rey is getting beaten before she's inspired by the force or something. The fighting is pretty brutal and has a weight to it that the prequels were missing. It's a touch too swish, seeing as Rey has literally no training, but it's not too OTT.

Ren being their son isn't built up as a big reveal really , so don't worry about that.

We don't know who Rey's parents are.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.