[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice view Luke, but did I ever tell you about Rey? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (304 KB, 1493x1198) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
304 KB, 1493x1198
Nice view Luke, but did I ever tell you about Rey? She's never been trained in the force at all, but knows every Jedi trick anyway. I guess all us Jedi with Padawan were just wasting our time! Speaking of wasted Padawans, Kylo Ren helped the First Order blow up a solar system and killed that charismatic smuggler Han Solo (who was also his father!), but he's still sympathetic because he's conflicted. He joined the dark side in a quest for greater power, but I guess that didn't work out, because he was beaten by a random girl with no Jedi training at all, who was wielding a lightsaber for the first time in her life! Lucky for him, the ground split apart just between them, and Rey couldn't finish him off. Speaking of, looks like your self-imposed exile is over, she's coming up the hill now! Don't worry, she is a good friend.
>>
>>63738233
> Luke has spent the last decade talking to force ghosts of Obi Wan, Yoda, and Anakin

That must have been pretty awkward.
>>
>>63738303
poor fucker cant even masturbate without yoda's ghost tittering behind him
>>
File: aarghmysideswereagoodfriend.jpg (34 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
aarghmysideswereagoodfriend.jpg
34 KB, 268x284
>>63738233
The movie was bad but the memes are top fucking notch

Keep up the great work /tv/
>>
What a fucking piece of shit,someone please kill jj
>>
>spend an extra eight months perfecting the script with Lawrence Kasdan before shooting
>"...and then R2D2 wakes up from hibernation for absolutely no reason at all."
>>
File: laughing_girls.png (346 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girls.png
346 KB, 449x401
>>63738520
>getting mad over fanfiction
>being this much of a sw fangay
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you how your nephew is going to murder your good friend, exactly in the same way and manner I will be murdered by my former apprentice and your father, who both happen to wear dark robes and edgy helmet? Your daughter experiencing this scene will shout out "nooo", just like you.

It's gonna be great.
>>
>Implying that Rey wasn't one of the young Jedi that Luke was training

>Implying she wasn't the only one he managed to save from Ben

>Implying Luke didn't wipe her memory, Revan style
>>
>>63738303
Don't forget Qui Gon

Who am I kidding, everyone does.
>>
>>63738782
Lazy as writing, son.

It's naruto-tier OP showing within the first fucking film. How is it gonna be suspenseful when she's already shown as the strongest force user ever.
>>
>>63738477
>use the force, you must (giggle)
>>
DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE GIRL WITH A NAME TAKEN FROM THE FAKE NERD DIRECTORS FAVORITE ANIME?
>>
>>63738491
simply recounting the plot of the movie isn't really a meme. it actually is stupid enough already.
>>
>>63738810

Who
>>
>>63738233
Get a life, OP. Ya know, it's just a fanstasy movie for kids.
>>
>>63738867
Kek
>>
>>63738233
Also she's also your Daughter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.