[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss the prequels already. TFA felt like a soulless copy of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I miss the prequels already.
TFA felt like a soulless copy of the OT without any of the good things and all of the cringe cranked up.
>>
Gdamn I love that scene
hold me brah :~(
>>
>> Autism: the post.
>>
haha

no
>>
File: l_0xp3w113201284804PM.jpg (39 KB, 609x489) Image search: [Google]
l_0xp3w113201284804PM.jpg
39 KB, 609x489
Lucas was a genius, JJ is a businessman.
>>
>>63737672

this is fucking hilarious.

it takes more shit to re-contextualize literal shit for you faggots.

while im sure some of you are just trolling, you are all just a bunch of battered women who seriously can't think for yourselves.
>>
>>63737714

JJ isn't a businessman
He's a business, MAANNN...
>>
>>63737672
Hey man I'm new to this website

I I want to send this to you as a PM, I'm writing this in black so hopefully only you can see it

We appreciate the work you're doing for us and we've decided to give you a raise, check your back account

Cheers
>>
I do

It was so minimalistic. Nothing explained. No greater galaxy. No lore.

Just a rehash of ANH, which when it was made, was a standalone film without the added world building.

It's like they totally forgot that the Star Wars galaxy is fucking huge.
>>
File: 1435699974024.gif (726 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1435699974024.gif
726 KB, 300x168
>>63737756
>>
TFA is to ANH what super 8 was to goonies.
A soulles, bland minimalist ripoff/copy that completely fails to capture the charme of what it was trying to plagiarize.
Almost like a bad fan film that accidentally got made with a hollywood budget.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.