[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i watch episode I II III?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IV V VI.png (40 KB, 1275x718) Image search: [Google]
IV V VI.png
40 KB, 1275x718
PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL FORCE AWAKENS, I WAS ABLE TO RUN FROM IT UNTIL NOW, DO NOT RUIN THE MOVIE FOR ME!!

So, guys, i'm downloading episode V and VI (IV is on Netflix, so no need to download it) so i can watch the Force Awakens.
Never watched Star Wars, so i don't know much, the only thing i know is that Han Shoots First.
Should i watch Episode I II and III or can i watch The Force Awakens whitouth watching the new trilogy?
>>
>>63736481
Just watch the original trilogy, the only thing you need to know from the prequel trilogy is that Kylo kills Han
>>
BRB I need to kill my father Han Solo

btw I'm Kylo Ren
>>
File: 1423472621914.jpg (4 KB, 167x160) Image search: [Google]
1423472621914.jpg
4 KB, 167x160
>>63736531
>>
>>63736481
just leave this site now if you don't want to be spoiled
>>
>>63736544
Thank you.
Your reply saved me from the spoiler.
You're a cool guy :3
>>
han solo dies
>>
if you do check out the anti-cheese edits on youtube
>>
Luke is Han's father
Chewie is Boba Fett
>>
>>63736576
Link to good ones?
>>
>>63736481
Han Solo Dies
>>
File: Han Solo Death.gif (554 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Han Solo Death.gif
554 KB, 480x270
>>63736481
Han gets killed by Kylo, who's also his son.
>>
>>63736660
just google anti-cheese edits
>>
>>63736570
You read it anyway, didn't you?

If you don't want to say it in front of everyone you can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>63736481

luke skywalker dies
>>
>>63736481
You idiot, you're supposed to say you have seen the movie already then no one will say shit.
>>
>>63736737
This
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.