[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lel dude just can't get a break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (73 KB, 651x276) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 651x276
lel

dude just can't get a break
>>
>adam sandler
>needing a break

fuck that shit
>>
The circlejerk is too strong. He needs to take a couple of years break and resurface as a dramatic actor or some shit.
>>
Well he should try making movies that aren't trash.
>>
18 isn't THAT bad =)
>>
>>63736422
If you're trying to take the piss out of Tarantino -- and somebody needs to -- you've got to have more game than Adam Sandler & Co.
>>
>>63736422
jew
>>
File: btfo.png (113 KB, 767x412) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
113 KB, 767x412
>>
>>63736795
>somebody needs to

Many have tried, none have succeeded, Tarantino is just THAT good
>>
>>63736850
Hey I went and saw that in theaters ironically, I'd do it again
>>
>>63736422
Sandler is like Trump or Nickelback people just hate on him because they'd hate to see him succeed. I bet the movie's top notch and these same dipshits gave Force Awakens 10/10s
>>
>>63736852
This board is succeeding.
>>
>>63736902
No Sandler is just one of the worst "comedians" ever. And he is a jew
>>
>>63736795
No one has taken the piss out of him yet. The closest was Tyra Banks taking a fart out of him.
>>
>>63736422
Shit wasn't even that bad, they're just butthurt because of perceived racism.
>>
File: 1449963534506.jpg (2 MB, 1995x4839) Image search: [Google]
1449963534506.jpg
2 MB, 1995x4839
>>63736902
Would you say that Adam Sandler is the most patrician actor?
>>
>>63736902
it's an ok movie with an all-star cast that had some funny moments. i'd probably watch again
>>
Only things that sucked were Fat guy from Lost and the retard twilight guy. The rest was passable and made me want a good western, not a tarantino(TM) glib facsimile. This obviously wasn't that but it got a lot of the look and feel right.
>>
>>63737113
bait won't work if half the movies on the list is shit. It needs to be something like 7/8 good 1/8 bait.
>>
>>63737203
That hanging scene was funny as fuck. Dude from Lost was shit but the movie wasn't that bad tbqh.
>>
>>63737235
Nah, like i said it gets a pass. People hating on it are just memers who get caught up in the hate of Sandler. That scene was fine too, but just everything else he was in seemed worse because of the retard angle, and they could have done the hanging scene without the retard angle and it would have practically been the same thing.
>>
>>63736902

No. Sandler is actually a piece of shit and does not deserve to be making movies. People hate him because he's a hack that stars in commercials held together within a faint lingering fart of plot. He basically writes himself and his friends giant checks to do this. He needs to be shamed to suicide
>>
“The Ridiculous 6” is everything wrong with Hollywood for the past two decades: a circle-jerk of imbecilic white-dude humor. That the coterie of guys responsible for “Click,” “Blended,” “The Waterboy” and their like continue making these films is a travesty.
Fortunately, it serves the purpose of being example A of why the Hollywood machine needs more diverse voices greenlighting, writing and producing content, as well as acting in and directing it.

Tardler BTFO
>>
>>63737262

Yeah no. This movie is fascinatingly bad. It is impossible to defend
>>
>>63736924
>>63737311
Sup underage
>>
>>63737316
there's only one show on netflix with an all male cast, jesus christ
>>
>>63737370

Billy Madison is a terrible movie. You know it in your heart
>>
>>63737467
Bonjour Reddit!
>>
>>63736422
Holy fuck. Someone stop adam sandler. That move was aids.
>>
>>63737043

This

It was hated even before it was out by sjw/critics
>>
File: ss-2015-12-17-11-16-54.png (15 KB, 704x99) Image search: [Google]
ss-2015-12-17-11-16-54.png
15 KB, 704x99
>>63736852
>>63736927
u got glib facsimil'd
>>
How many of the people who went to see this were dyslexic and thought they were going to see The Hateful 8?
>>
>>63738641
>went to see
>>
>>63736422
I'd rather watch a Sandler movie than the new Star Wars shit.
>>
>>63738641
Its a netflix original you sperg

Honestly it wasnt that bad

>when they all reveal that none of them cut their left eyes out

I almost pissed myself laughing
>>
Is it just me or does it seem like Adam Sandler once made a moviesque deal with the Devil to trade any respect he might acquire for wealth?
>>
Had to switch it off about 20 minutes in. To give you an idea on how unfunny it is, in one of the first scenes Sandler uses super speed (think Loony Tunes) to disable a gang of outlaws. The kind of shit 8 year olds would laugh at.
>>
>>63737113

my God, the amount of time to copy and paste all those images for a couple dozen people to just chuckle at the obvious troll attempt...

what am i doing with my life?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.