[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Children of Men is my favorite movie. Got a problem with that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1368_5.jpg (206 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
1368_5.jpg
206 KB, 728x409
Children of Men is my favorite movie. Got a problem with that?
>>
It has a black person in it, therefore /tv/ hates it.
>>
>>63736262

but it also has a white man as the main character saving said black person, so it kinda balances it out a bit
>>
>>63736277
But saving a black baby.

We wouldn't do that.
>>
>>63736246
I liked this film. Crazy war shit at the end was tight, and based Clive Owen.

Interesting sci-fi plot also but all I can really remember now is 'bitch gon' have a baby' so he has to like rescue her or take her somewhere because no one has natural babies anymore.
>>
>Black people are humanity's only hope of survival
Wouldn't it be better to just let this ride end?
>>
>>63736277
and the white man dies doing so
so /tv/ will see this as an insidious deliberate subtext about destroying the white race
>>
its a vision of the future
>>
File: Ca$h Monie$.jpg (256 KB, 1999x1021) Image search: [Google]
Ca$h Monie$.jpg
256 KB, 1999x1021
Children of Men is absolutely magnificent. Even better is how many people it pisses off.
>>
Yeah. It's boring, gimmicky bullshit that fails to deliver on a solid premise. Calling it a "slog" would be a discredit to movies that make genuine use of a slow-burn.

For a better Clive Owen movie, see Shoot 'Em Up.
For a better Alfonso CuarĂ³n movie, see Gravity.
>>
>>63736335

It's not really subtext when it's so out in the open

What's neat is the lengths that the Jewish fantasy will go to when dealing with white destruction. There's no white births but no Jewish births either.

I guess that shows that the Jews would be willing so sacrifice their own if it meant the end of whites. And giving the world to blacks! Jews really are Satan's children. One can only hope that in this fantasy world they got to frolic in the blood of whites before their time was up.
>>
Its unrealistic and plays heavily into a liberal narrative for no reason. Notice how in the real world a population decline has been met by our leaders importing darkies not trying to get rid of them.

The religious allegory was also too subtle and was clearly meant to play a larger part in the film during the first draft. In fact it is one of those films that you can tell had a messy write-up.
>>
>>63736383

clive owen is jewish?
>>
>>63736407

Clive Owen is the stand-in left-wing useful idiot who acts as if he's saving the world while ushering in the destruction of his own race

Really the whole movie is pretty explicit, if people would only look. You've got that horrid cunt Julianne Moore, who pretty much hates Clive Owen and only uses him to help the blacks. Which is exactly what is happening with modern society where white women have been corrupted to the point that they only exist to harm their own race, and white men are still too stupid to see what's staring them in the face.
>>
File: ehh.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
ehh.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>63736485

>destruction of his own race
>no one is having babies save for one bitch
>not implying we are all part of the human race
>>
>>63736485
>Poe's law: the post
>>
>>63736530

The world would be a better place if there were no humans at all rather than the only humans being blacks

Don't act like that isn't true
>>
>>63736485
Destruction of his own race? Wtf are you talking about you retard? The whole fucking reason they're taking her to the scientists is so that a cure can be made for everyone
>>
Its your shitty taste op, ur the one who has to live with it.
>>
Top tier movie tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woNlmVcdjc
>>
>>63736330
Amen
Put a bullet in her head and belly
Knowing you made the world a better place
>>
Is it wrong that I like black women but don't ever want interrace kids?
Is it unethical to suggest adoption to my girlfriend if we get married?
>>
>>63737922
i wonder what a person like this looks like irl lmao nerds
>>
>>63737926
Well if you adopt you'd be helping that kid out so I guess it's good
>>
>>63736246
I actually don't give a shit, but thanks for asking.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.