[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will there be a force awakens torrent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x140
When will there be a force awakens torrent?
>>
>>63735749
Hopefully soon
>>
>>63735749
>Watching cams
Plebiest of plebs
>>
I wouldn't touch it
>>
I'll probably watch it but I can just imagine the amount of retards whooping and cheering all the way through at every set piece and shitty reference
>>
>>63735749
There's a "torrent" of discussion about it already across multiple sites! Don't you wish you could participate?

You could easily participate, just buy a ticket and see it in a theater. It's only $10, what are you, a loser who doesn't even have $10? This is the greatest cinematic event of this decade, this century, and possibly this millenium and you can't pay $10 to see it? Really dude?
>>
>>63735839
stfu dumbass motherfucker
>>
>>63735839
/tv/ is so cu.cked on Jews they cant stand the idea of giving them more shekels. Nevermind it's a drop in the bucket and a single ticket purchase is worth less than a vote in America.
>>
>>63735839
>going outside
>going to a place with other people
>sitting next to other people
>looking at other people
>paying for movies
>paying 5x the rrp for drinks and snacks

Fuck off with this normie shit
>>
>>63735889
It's this same idiot mentality that leads to jackasses getting elected over and over and over, or companies that keep making products worse and worse.

When you realize that the individual has the utmost power in the American free market, you will stop being an idiot.
>>
>>63735930
>Buying the food
Cold as fuck here so I'll have a flask in my jacket when I go :)
>>
>>63735973
co-signed
>>
>>63735839
I have the gbp but I don't know any people to go with
>>
When Chang steals a copy from the bluray factory he works at. Only plebes dl cams.
>>
>>63735973
Lol. The corporations own your individual ass but keep on shruggin may
>>
>>63737764

With defeatist idiots like you around we'll always be slaves to one thing or another.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.