[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maz Kanata - Lupita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
LEAK - MAZ KANATA Revealed!!! - Lupita Nyong'o
>>
>>63734545
wait a moment

a LEAK on /tv/?

i thought I'd never see the day
>>
>>63734545
was that in english
>>
Where else does one post a leak?
>>
>>63734551
Where else does one post a leak?
>>
>>63734545
how is this a leak? i saw the movie already.. its out. surely this is just a light spoiler
>>
>>63734545
Except that looks good and the movie version looks like shitty CG

Same with Snoke

Also Maz is in like two scenes and doesn't feel like a real character

>oh thanks for leading the bad guys to my castle and letting them destroy it I don't really care for some reason time to disappear from the movie forever
>>
>>63735064

i agree

has there ever been a cg character in any movie who has actually felt real?

off the top of my head i cant think of one
>>
>>63735177

Christopher in District 9.
>>
>>63735177

Did you see the Warcraft trailer?
>>
>>63735177
>has there ever been a cg character in any movie who has actually felt real?

Gollum
>>
>>63735177
Slimer
>>
>>63735210
Looked bad senpaitachi

Best is maybe the planet ape apes
>>
>>63735177
Felt real in what regard?

Emotionally real?
>>
>>63735244

It looked realer than life. You don't know anything
>>
>>63735210
i did. didn't really do much for me, but then again its only a trailer and im not expecting to be hugely invested in any character after it.

also i've never played WoW so
>>
>>63735211
thats a pretty good one. do you think that was because of good writing for the character or because the cg tech was mental and still mostly holds up?
>>
>>63735332

Both. Also genuinely good acting by Serkis.
>>
>>63735262
real in the sense that you believe the character exists in the world of the movie. someone that when they interact with the world or other characters you're not immediately pulled out of it because you remember its fake.

obviously not real as in you believe it exists in real life, because i think you'd have to be almost retarded.
>>
>>63735177
Chappie
>>
>>63735345
fair enough. and absolutely, serkis nailed that.

i wonder if it would've been better or worse to have had serkis perform in makeup/practical effects though
>>
>>63735177

Rocket Racoon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.