[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came home from watching Episode VII with my big bro. So,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1418340267482.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418340267482.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Just came home from watching Episode VII with my big bro.

So, I'm ok with Han dying, kinda saw that coming, I'm even willing to tolerate that Kylo Ren turns out to be a super huge unsufferable faggot, but nobody is going to say anything about the fact that Jew Jew literally shoehorned the black male / white female thing? I mean, everybody knew it was coming, but goddamn, he's literally a goddamn asshole who doesn't even wants to disguise it.

Phrases like

"wait till you sit on this"

>>
You are just a cuck OP, don't be so mad.

It's 2015, drop it with the "lol niggers" meme.
>>
>>63734554
alright. keep supporting jew jew.
>>
Lol the sexual references were pretty obnoxious.

Since I'm going to sleep, I'm just gonna post my opinion on the movie in this thread. I loved it. Good job, JJ.
>>
>>63734512
It's JUST what I expected, this rehash is nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>63734554
"lol niggers" is not going away, nigger.
>>
File: 1450330623479.jpg (21 KB, 552x366) Image search: [Google]
1450330623479.jpg
21 KB, 552x366
>>
>no-one really cares that Han dies, only Chewbacca (!) really emotes, Leia doesn't even cry
>Kylo's motivation makes no real sense, seems to hate his parents for no real reason apart from edgelord
>new empire has 90% of Luke's travel but doesnt just search the one section of map they don't have
>starkiller doesnt really do anything that a Death Star can't, and it takes an entire sun to power it
>blow up Coruscant for some reason
>everyone leaves their enemies alone for no reason (everyone to Kylo, Kylo to Finn, then Rey to Kylo again)
>everyone apart from the bad guys do literally nothing for 3 decades
>Poe and Finn crash, Poe is presumed dead and then magically appears with no explanation
>R2 reawakens with no explanation
>Anakin's/Luke's lightsabre magically appears with no explanation
>General Hux (?) is some terrible fucking casting, almost as bad as Kylo
>Why does Kylo wear the mask?
>Kylo being Han and Leia's son is revealed rather mundanely
>no real light sabre duels, cutaway during at least one of them
>strange editing and pacing in general
>millenium falcon can enter star killer via warp drive, disables the shield so everyone else can get through, despite entry being possible anyway
>Kylo is particularly difficult to understand, most people speak quite muffled
>terrible attempts at humour, though delivery was good
>pretty bad acting from most involved
>Luke doesn't even speak, just gaped at Rey like she was naked
>good guys avoid fire by just running/flying in a straight line

I liked it.
>>
File: 1284513933748.jpg (29 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
1284513933748.jpg
29 KB, 300x293
>>63734512
>I fantasize about Big Black Cocks

Cool story bro
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 620x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 620x466
>>63734512
"Wait till you sit on this!"
>>
Anyone complaining about the starkiller is literally retarded. Do you know how much simpler and cost effective it was to build that rather than a death star? they basically just built the installation into an existing planet. compare that to the entire planetary construction of a death star. The first order dont have the resources the Empire had either, so this makes sense.
>>
>>63734512
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>63735418
But why introduce it, just to destroy it in five minutes?
>>
>>63735418
Yea but why do they have to rehash that planet-killing laser beam? I'd like some creativity ffs.
>>
>>63735342
That's what the next 2 movies are for silly XD
>>
>>63735342
>no-one really cares that Han dies, only Chewbacca (!) really emotes, Leia doesn't even cry
Leia is a tough general but I'm sure she was torn on the inside.
>Kylo's motivation makes no real sense, seems to hate his parents for no real reason apart from edgelord
That literally is his motivation. He's a confused kid who aspires to be a sick lad like his granddad..
>new empire has 90% of Luke's travel but doesnt just search the one section of map they don't have
Yea this is dumb.
>starkiller doesnt really do anything that a Death Star can't, and it takes an entire sun to power it
First Order are a poor man's empire who needed a super weapon. Makes sense to build it into a planet rather than build an entire moon.
>blow up Coruscant for some reason
Demonstrate the weapon AND take out their primary opposition.
>everyone leaves their enemies alone for no reason (everyone to Kylo, Kylo to Finn, then Rey to Kylo again)
Didn't notice this, will have to rewatch
>everyone apart from the bad guys do literally nothing for 3 decades
Yep, I'm also wondering how the First Order became so powerful. Where is the new republics army? Why are they relying on an unsanctioned resistance group.
>Poe and Finn crash, Poe is presumed dead and then magically appears with no explanation
Actually he explains it.
>R2 reawakens with no explanation
R2 is force sensitive and knows lukes discovery is at hand (joke)
>>
>>63735597
>Anakin's/Luke's lightsabre magically appears with no explanation
Im sure orange yoda lady will explain her possession of it in a later movie.
>General Hux (?) is some terrible fucking casting, almost as bad as Kylo
Opinion
>Why does Kylo wear the mask?
Will be revealed later, but possibly due to him just being an edgelord, idolozing vader
>Kylo being Han and Leia's son is revealed rather mundanely
This wasn't a reveal for the characters, only for us. It was mundane for them.
>no real light sabre duels, cutaway during at least one of them
What? These were pretty similar to the duels in the OT
>strange editing and pacing in general
Opinion
>millenium falcon can enter star killer via warp drive, disables the shield so everyone else can get through, despite entry being possible anyway
How was entry possible anyway?
>Kylo is particularly difficult to understand, most people speak quite muffled
Agreed
>terrible attempts at humour, though delivery was good
Some bit were corny, as they were in the OT
>pretty bad acting from most involved
Opinion
>Luke doesn't even speak, just gaped at Rey like she was naked
Gaped at Rey like she was a long lost child
>good guys avoid fire by just running/flying in a straight line
Just like the OT
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.