[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't you a little short to be a big guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1450326256087.jpg (354 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
1450326256087.jpg
354 KB, 2048x1367
Aren't you a little short to be a big guy?
>>
This marketing and shilling for a rehash is absolutely disgusting
>>
Do they still stick midgets in robot costumes or is it cheaper to make an actual robot these days?
>>
>>63734214
They seriously need to calm down with this shit. They've only just started their big Star Wars cinematic universe, and I'm already kind of getting sick of it.
>>
>>63734303

They stick a midget in an actual robot.
>>
>>63734353
Truly amazing times we live in.
>>
>>63734271
>>63734320
I wonder what the acceptable saturation point is for SW? Is over-saturation even a thing anymore, or do total global marketing targets now trump any concerns in that area.
>>
>>63734320
>>63734271
>>63734421
>implying Star Wars by itself isn't a product
>>
>>63734214
What the fuck is wrong with the legs of the second storm trooper from the right?
>>
>>63734531
That is exactly what I was getting at.
>>
>>63734592
Probably an untreated case of genu valgum:

>emedicine.medscape.com/article/1259772-overview
>>
File: 1438415331006.jpg (120 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
1438415331006.jpg
120 KB, 1280x714
you just KNOW the guy on the far left is CIA. that stance is so dominant
>>
>>63734320
Heres the thing dude, for as sick as we get of all of this shit, for every one of us, there are about 1000 buttfuckers who 'love' Star Wars because maybe they saw a funny Star Wars shirt once, or saw Episode 1 or something, and will eat all of this up.

Lets face it, Star Wars is now a fashion accessory. Its something you wear and have around you just so you look current and cool.
>>
>>63734421
>is over-saturation even a thing anymore

Only for higher end or boutique level brands

So everyone wanting to wear say Nike shoes, no big deal. Where as a smaller brand like say Ed Hardy was killed dead in the water by over saturation. You can't pitch $$$ t-shirts etc and then have some d-bags like the dad from Kate + 8 running around in them too.

something like Starwars is going to flash bright and then go away again just like always. They know that so it's marketing everything, everywhere for what I'm going to guess is a good 2 month run.. Maybe 3 but I doubt it.
>>
>>63734849
Nigga this shit has been going for 30 years, there is no getting off Mr Lucas' Wild Ride

Also why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>63734849
Would you agree that any forseeable losses incurred by overkill marketing wrt a smaller, more traditional demographic would be negated by profits generated from use of said marketing on a broader less jaded and more diverse demographic?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.