[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this faggot literally is a teenager who listens to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Holy fuck this faggot literally is a teenager who listens to Linkin Park rebelling against his parents. I enjoyed Episode VII but how the fuck did anyone think his existence was a good idea. Especially unmasking him.
>>
this guy looks worse than vader when he was unmasked.
>>
>>63733840
I feel like his unmasking is fan service in itself since they left the "Shroud of mystery" around it.

fucking bull twat
>>
Why were the knights of ren in literally 1 scene doing shit all?
>>
>Holy fuck this faggot literally is a teenager who listens to Linkin Park rebelling against his parents.

They presented him like this and didn't disguise or glorify it as anything else. /pol/ is full of people like him and he comes across as a very human character.

He isn't a cool character, but he is very human. I enjoyed watching him lose his shit and start hacking at the console with his lightsaber. I myself was prone to those same bursts of anger around that age.

I don't know why people complain about the characters they do complain about. The biggest letdown was Leia, she was bland as fuck
>>
>>63733942

because they will have a more prominent role in a future film but we need you to buy their action figures now, go spend that government money.
>>
Was it force autism?
>>
>normies are gonna love him but continue hating Anakin
My dad laughed when his face was revealed.
"Who the hell cast this faggot as a villain?" His words and he's not even a Star Wars fan
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>an annoying teenager
>has a tendency for autistic fits of rage
>obsessed with Darth Vader

The villain is literally star wars fanbase

must be poetry in there somewhere
>>
File: apu.jpg (32 KB, 644x492) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
32 KB, 644x492
>>63734032
your dad is based
>>
Who's more DAMAGED, Kylo or Joker Leto?
>>
File: magnets.jpg (58 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
58 KB, 540x539
>>63734108
that ones easy f a m
>>
>>63734032
Man your dad sounds so cool

I wish my dad was so cool

does your dad know you're popular with your friends on /tv/?
>>
>>63734032
...are you my sibling? My dad did literally the exact same thing
>>
This guy and the black guy it looks like aspect ratio is permanently off on their faces
>>
He reminded me of a Jewish Shadow the Hedgehog.

"Nothing personnel, yid."
>>
File: sonic badass.jpg (174 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
sonic badass.jpg
174 KB, 780x770
>>63734262
Anyone care to make a Kylo version of this?
>>
>>63733840
>I am immune to the light
what and edgy faggot
>>
Fuck you he's cool
>>
>>63733961
He looks like Elliot Rodger-type faggots who want to do mass shootings. Except he's acting on that impulse on a much larger scale. y/n I haven't seen the movie.
>>
>>63734311

seconding

except put a reference to "kevin anderson" or "timothy zahn" in place of kevin robinson
>>
>>63733840
>>
>>63733840
>a teenager who listens to Linkin Park
What is the problem with this?
>>
Wait so you think the movie is shit because you don't like the villain? I don't think you're supposed to like him. .that's why he's the villain.

This generation grew up with shitty bad guys. You're not supposed to like them or think they're cool.
>>
I liked him more than the protagonists desu, he actually seemed like a human, deluded like a fanatical Best Korean, but human.
>>
>>63733964

I would buy their action figures because I think they look cool

BUT they aren't yet available
>>
>>63735776
Did you even read the OP or are you just a fucking retard?
>>
>>63734108
Kylo is actually all right. I mean /tv/ will hate him regardless but he came across as a young dude who knows he fucked up, big time, and he's clearly really conflicted about Snoke.
>>
>>63734032

>who the hell cast this faggot as a villain?

my words. my exact words.
>>
File: KyloRen.jpg (44 KB, 394x470) Image search: [Google]
KyloRen.jpg
44 KB, 394x470
>>63733840
>>
>>63733906
How the fuck is that fan service?
Also, let's be real here, if he's unmasking had been more hyped the reveal would've been really fucking disappointing
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.