[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-I did it, at long last I signed up for acting classes. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1415851928238.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1415851928238.png
5 KB, 645x773
I-I did it, at long last I signed up for acting classes. I'm finally pursuing the dream I've had for over half a decade.
>>
>>63733353

That wont end well lad
>>
>>63733353
Follow your dreams be cute, lad
>>
File: 1407899921200.png (193 KB, 642x601) Image search: [Google]
1407899921200.png
193 KB, 642x601
>always dreamed of working in movie industry
>Too much social anxiety to leave my room

>Finally build up courage to apply for film course
>Go there, absolutely terrified
>Walk into room
>multiple niggers in there
>Turn around and go home

That was last september and I haven't been outside since.
>>
>>63733353
let us know when you get laughed out of the first class for being an autist lmao
>>
bad decision op
>>
File: 1325536740774.jpg (106 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1325536740774.jpg
106 KB, 768x576
>>63733602
>>
>>63733602
And the world is better for it
>>
>>63733371
>>63733661

W-why?
>>
>>63733616

they will accept him with open arms because he's 5,4
>>
File: 15804357361.webm (2 MB, 1500x636) Image search: [Google]
15804357361.webm
2 MB, 1500x636
>>63733353
Good luck anon kun
>>
>working hard instead of working smart

You can try harder than anyone has e'er tried and chop a tree down with your hands, but a guy who spent his time making the money to buy an axe is going to do it in less time and still have fingers by the end of it
>>
It's been my dream to play hockey for a few years now, I started trying to learn to skate again these past few months.

I have to say, taking the first step was the easiest part, going back to the rink. The people that actually play hockey have been playing their whole life and it's extremely intimidating just talking to them. I'd imagine acting is the same way. Maybe going to some class is easy, but actually going to auditions and possibly theater or some sort of low budget film has to be extremely intimidating.
>>
>>63733353
Hats off to you, anon. Go kill 'em, champ.
>>
Cool beans. Don't forget to also sign up for table waiting and cock sucking classes.
>>
>>63733955
kek this t b h
>>
>>63733721

Don't listen to them. Here's a passage from The Basoon King, by Rainn Wilson. This is about his drama teacher.

"So I went into her office after class one day and fitfully, timidly, cautiously asked her .. "Do you, uh, think, uh, that maybe, um, one day I might, perhaps, I could one day, maybe become a professional actor someday?" There was a pause, then she cocked her head, looked at me and positively beamed. Dramatically--think Dame Maggie Smith-- she said "Oh, yes!" I absolutely think you could do it. But you must study hard and work even harder! Apprentice yourself to the craft and you must go to college and travel the world. And study many different subjects, and you must read constantly! I think you would be a terrific actor!" Without her kind words and encouragement, I probably would not be an actor today. Had she said something to the effect of "Well, I can't say, it's a terribly difficult path and maybe you'll make it maybe you won't .. it's awfully tough to make it as an actor and there's a pretty good chance you'll fail" I might have become an english professor or a Radio DJ." So I say go for it OP.
>>
>>63733778
I don't get how this translates in OPs situation
>>
>>63734017
>Rainn Wilson

Damn, what an inspiring story from a man who truly made it as an A-list actor.

>M-muh Office
He was bad and was lucky to have that role.
>>
I think voice acting would be neat.
>>
OP you dumb cuck only those chosen by the Illuminati get to be successful in Hollywood
>>
>>63733353
good luck

don't let the faggots you'll meet there bring you down.
>>
>>63734067
If his plan is get good at acting he'll never get anywhere nor do anything, there's a trillion good actors in the world, becoming one means a lot of hard work and then waiting to win the lottery

That said, I'm sure there's a way to do it, but taking the path most trodden isn't going to work
>>
File: Chortling Harlots.jpg (16 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Chortling Harlots.jpg
16 KB, 240x160
>Acting classes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.