[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the new star wars movie have been like if tarantino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
What would the new star wars movie have been like if tarantino had directed it?
>>
Do you know what they call a nerfherder in the Degobah system? A dilfhilber. It's because they don't use the Standard Galactic Vernacular. And on Coruscant, you can actually go into a bar and buy deathsticks.
>>
>>63733288
Mace Windu biopic
>>
the entire third act would have been a hardcore unsimulated interracial orgy

so I guess it wouldn't have been any different
>>
>>63733386

Sounds somewhat alright
>>
Wacky effects because lol it used to be like this
>>
They would have called Boyega a nigger
>>
Han Solo would have been sliced in half instead
>>
>>63734268
And it would have happened @three seventeeno
>>
>>63733288
It would have been like that movie when Kylo Ren kills his father Han Solo
>>
>>63733288
so deep
>>
It would have started with the ending and ended at the start.
>>
>>63733288
Is this Star Wars or did this turn into nightcalls all of a suddaaaaaah?
>>
>>63733438
Tarantino would have done it himself since it's a black male thing.
>>
>>63733288
Fuck no, it would've had Kylo Ren blowing Beluga Caviar or some shit because Tarantino is assmad that his real father left his ugly as sin mom and she had to fuck niggers to keep from starving to death.
>>
>i didn't go to fart school, i went to farts
>>
File: bebe.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>63733288
better
>>
It would star Sam L Jackson instead of that other no-name nigger.
>>
>>63734429
>I didn't go to the bathroom, I went in my pants
>>
>>63733386
Actually, that sounds like it'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>63734448
Mace Windu getting revenge on evil whitey. Would watch
>>
>>63734430
ok, it's been long enough i'm finally going to ask: what the fuck is that thing? like a baby grinch or some shit? what's it from? it weirds me out and all the weird cross memes are even weirder
>>
File: THE EMPIRE.jpg (71 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
THE EMPIRE.jpg
71 KB, 532x800
>>63733288
The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the rebels is, as opposed to most soldiers of the Empire, I can think like a rebel where they can only think like a Soldier of the empire. More precisely, a storm-trooper. Now, if one were to determine what attribute the people of the empire share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a Varactyl . But if one were to determine what attributes the Rebels share with a beast, it would be that of the ewok. The Emperor and Vader’s propaganda have said pretty much the same thing. But where our conclusions differ, is I don’t consider the comparison an insult.
Consider for a moment the world am ewok lives in. It’s a hostile world, indeed. If an ewok were to scamper through your front door, right now, would you greet it with hostility? … Has an ewok ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? Ewok spread disease. They live in huts. Ewoks were the cause of the clone wars, but that’s some time ago. I propose to you any disease an ewok could spread, a wookie could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet, I assume you don’t share the same animosity with wookies that you do with ewoks, do you? Yet, they’re both furry creatures, are they not? And except for the height, they even rather look alike, don’t they? However interesting as the thought may be, it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If an ewok were to walk in here, right now, as I’m talking would you greet it with a skewer of your delicious flesh? I didn’t think so. You don’t like them. You don’t really know why you don’t like them. All you know is you find them repulsive.
>>
>>63734430
/thread, kek
>>
Yes I can see that, Quentin, I can see that.
>>
>>63734506
cukk
>>
File: bebe2.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bebe2.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>63734523
woah....
>>
>>63734523
It is exactly that. It is from a flashback scene in The Grinch (2000).
>>
>>63734630
Hello, rabbit
>>
>become filmmaking wunderkind
>given free reign by hollywood to make anything he wants
>make revenge fantasy about jews killing nazis in ww2
>get btfo'd by hollywood jews

Why'd this happen /tv/?
>>
File: Tintin, Quit Fucking About.jpg (67 KB, 948x563) Image search: [Google]
Tintin, Quit Fucking About.jpg
67 KB, 948x563
>>63734811
It wasn't about jews killing Nazis. It was about how the power of film can be used to distort the truth. The Jews knew it. They saw right through it and knew he was lampooning them just as much as he was lampooning the Nazis.
>>
>>63733288
Tarantino wouldn't have directed it, end of story. He's too busy making patrician cinematic epics to deal with children's movies.
>>
>>63734861
He directed some CSI tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwVHHVNY4M
>>
>i didnt go to fart school
>i went to farts
tarantino - 3:16
>>
Some Pulp Fiction type of narration.

He would show the final boss killed first
>>
He would have Boyega jam his warm black dingus into Kylo's mouth.
>>
>>63734861
US PATRICIANS AMIRITE???
>>
Hot! Hot! Hot! I love Quentin Tarantino and sexy men with foot fetishes AND I'm a blk girl....ok going to go masturbate now! Lol
>>
The plot would be the same, but the entire story would be told from the eyes of random storm troopers who happened to be in the action scenes. Every scene would just be a couple of troopers patrolling around, talking to each other for half an hour, then five seconds of them just getting killed by jedi before moving onto the next scene.
>>
>>63733288
Okay, so like, we start with the opening crawl, it's a bunch of words ends with a quote, I don't know, not that important we put that in later.

So, opening crawl over, right? And we pan down, to a planet, smash cut to Uma Therman's feet, okay? It's her bare feet, and she's walking through the desert. Sun bearing down on her, right?

And then BAM! A fuckin' sand person jumps right up out of the sand. Starts screeching, and his buddies show up, okay?

So Uma -- the character's name isn't Uma, we just don't know it yet, right? So, anyway, Uma, she pulls out a lightsaber. And I'm not talking a little Jack Rabbit deal, I'm talking a big fucking 9-inch metal dildo. So she takes this thing and ignites it -- WHOOZH! -- and the sand people all star to gather around her in a circle.

Hard cut to Tatooine, Cantina. Solo and Lando are enjoying some beverages and discussing Trandoshan bounty hunters. Because, y'see, the Trandoshans are always fucking with smugglers, right? And

I'm bored with this.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.