[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: sleepawacamp.jpg (19 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
sleepawacamp.jpg
19 KB, 500x276
What the fuck /tv/
>>
Nearly everyone who died deserved it.
>>
She's cute, but that penis is a little masculine for my tastes.
>>
>>63732944
Not the kid who was into Angela
>>
>>63732920
What a twist!
>>
File: Homicidal_1961_.jpg (165 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
Homicidal_1961_.jpg
165 KB, 500x396
>>63732920
Come on OP, it's not like you haven't seen this before.
>>
>>63733047

That's why I said 'nearly'.
>>
That look frozen on her face is what really makes it, after the surprise of the penis.
>>
yfw a remake is in the works
>>63733093
i agree
>>
>>63733093
Yeah, the growling and the face really make it scary.
>>
File: Fright Break.png (212 KB, 1075x353) Image search: [Google]
Fright Break.png
212 KB, 1075x353
>>63733070
Never heard of Homicidal before so I looked and up and this is absolutely incredible. This is better than anything in those movie theater showers threads.
>>
>normal girls body entire movie

>dude now my body is completely different lmao
>>
>>63733486

holy shit wow
>>
>>63733486

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifInMJmaeXk top kek
>>
Looked this up because people said it was the most horrifying, shocking ending in cinematic history.

Must be some sort of inside joke for film fans or something.
>>
>>63733856
Seriously. They could've gotten a more androgynous actor.
>>
>>63733070
this
>>
>>63734440
Watch the movie. There is a jarring tonal shit in the last scene that you will not fully grasp from watching youtube clips.
>>
>>63734440
it does switch in tone pretty heavily. honestly the rest of the movie is cheesy and campy as fuck up until the last scene. that alone warrants a watching imo
>>
>>63733486
What if you tried to leave before the Fright Break.?
>>
File: expressionistic pepe.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
expressionistic pepe.png
21 KB, 336x341
>>63732920
>tfw your dick is that size
>>
File: image.gif (434 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
434 KB, 245x180
>post yfw you leave before the fright break and your falcon pretends he doesn't know who you are as you walk to cowards corner
>>
>>63734614
This. God damn YouTube generation. Watch the fucking film.
>>
Look, this movie is absolutely awful, and the characters are wildly stupid not to see the plot twist coming. But it has a fecked-up earnestness and some fantastic campy dialogue. And the film looks quite good, borrowing a number of shots straight from Psycho.

William Castle is his own creature, and you either enjoy his movies or you don't.

I love them.
>>
>>63735369
Hello YouTube!
>>
anyone else wanted to fuck the ever living shit out of the mother? So hot.
>>
>that not-so-subtle pedophile
>>
>>63735897
That's a man. I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few men in my time.
>>
Good soundtrack desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hv47GeVdtk
>>
>implying thats not sarah silverman
>>
>you will never snuggle with qt Angela as she kills various cheerleaders and penetrates them with scolding hair irons
>>
The 2nd movie was better, even though it didn't have a tranny twist, everything else about it was better.
>>
What movie?
>>
Hey Ash watcha playing?
>>
>>63735369

The campy nature of it is what makes it. Everybody is so innocent and friendly. It's the coziest most god tier slasher film ever made.
>>
>>63737911

Sleepaway Camp.
>>
what is this expression trying to convey

what was Angela trying to tell us
>>
>>63734960

YA I know right? This is classic cinema. Up there with the godfather.

lmao family
>>
>>63734895
>falcon

wat
>>
>>63732920

Is it true that is not a real person? They made the head to have twice the size of her actual mouth?
>>
>>63732920
>13 years old
>full frontal scene

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>63737921
my thoughts exactly.
>>
>>63738076
trannies aren't human.
>>
>>63738067
Pretty sure it's a mask of Angela's actress' face that they made a dude wear
>>
>>63733486
you're gonna freak when you hear about the percepto for the tingler. or the barf bags handed out at screenings of when the screaming stops
>>
>>63735897
post it on the "transpassing" subreddit
>>
>>63738388
William Castle owns
>>
Why is Kylo Ren naked???
>>
>AGHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSS
what did (s)he mean by this?
>>
>>63734440
it's just the ending man
literally nothing about the movie is interesting, it's all build up to le scary penis girl
>>
>>63734440
>most horrifying, shocking ending in cinematic history.

lol. You seem to take this way too seriously, there's nothing scary or shocking about the movie. It just has the funniest twist out of any 70's slasher.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.