[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he'll accept our apologies for the past 15 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Lucas.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
Do you think he'll accept our apologies for the past 15 years?
>>
God, I hope so. It's not like we deserve his forgiveness anyway.
>>
Apologies for what, the terrible prequels?
>>
>>63731859
GOERGE I REPENT, PLS COME BACK!!!
;_;
>>
I have nothing to apologize for.
I've defended the prequels on here for as long as I can remember.

If anything he owes me a check.
>>
>>63731893
I can't believe I'm saying this, I truly can't...

But Force Awakens felt like a JJ movie,whereas the prequels felt like Star Wars movies.

If the prequels had :
1. scripts that weren't written by a retard and
2. more practical effects instead of bad cgi

then Lucas' direction would have been spot on and they would have been good movies
>>
>>63731961
He needed less yes men in the prequels. Fuck, the Phantom Menace doco shows how bad it was
>>
>>63731881
This
>>
>>63731961
The prequels would be GOAT if they made a "specialized" edition.
Seriously, you know all the raw green/blue screen footage still exists.

Just rerelease them with updated CGI.
>>
>>63731859
Forgive us George, please. Pls.
>>
>>63731859
I heard he doesn't go on the internet anymore so we have to send letters or something.
>>
>>63731961
You're forgetting Lucas didn't direct the actors in the prequels. Its Fox or whoever it was who said Lucas should direct the prequels. He should have just stick with the creative design and general script
>>
I mean, The Phantom Menace was pretty bad tbhc senpai. Others were good, all the others.
>>
>>63732077
>AotC was better than TPM
Is this just a meme or...?
>>
File: watthe.png (1005 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
watthe.png
1005 KB, 900x702
>>63731961
>If the prequels had :
>1. scripts that weren't written by a retard and
>2. more practical effects instead of bad cgi
>>
>>63732138
It was better than TPM.
>>
>apologizing for making him rich
>>
>>63731859
>Darth Vader built C3PO
>Yoda duels Count Dooku with a lightsaber
>Over 30 minutes in the prequels of lightsaber dancing with zero emotion
>Darth Vader was tricked into being evil because he's stupid. He wasn't tempted by the dark side, he was just dumb.
>"My scripts get published without any sort of peer review and end up with the worst dialogue ever written in a movie with this large of a budget"
>"Who needs props and quality camera directing when you can just sit behind a chair and hire people to make it look good in post"
>"I'm going to edit everyone's favorite movies and never ever ever release the movie like it was originally released."

I don't care if the new Star Wars movies suck. George Lucas was a hack. The only thing he did right was write the story outline for the original movie and Empire Strikes Back.
>>
>>63732347

the original movie and empire strikes back are the only ones i really like, but idk if i can somebody a hack that made empire strikes back, its one of my favorite movies
>>
>>63733152
He didn't write the dialogue, he didn't direct it, he didn't make the props, he didn't edit it.

He only wrote the basic plot. I'll give him it was a good one, but there was a lot more to Empire than the plot.
>>
File: MMX6Promo.jpg (1 MB, 1886x2112) Image search: [Google]
MMX6Promo.jpg
1 MB, 1886x2112
Tell me /tv/, why MMX games are still better than any Star Wars movie?
>>
He directed the shit out of this Force Awakens movie so I hope so.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 468x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 468x432
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...
>>
>>63731859
nope never
>>
>>63732044

It exists since all is digital. Even the CGI high poly models.
>>
File: jewtto.jpg (79 KB, 490x585) Image search: [Google]
jewtto.jpg
79 KB, 490x585
>>
>>63732044
>Just rerelease them with updated CGI.

>implying this won't happen sometime in the next 5-10 years like they did with the OT
>>
File: sambradford.jpg (5 KB, 214x164) Image search: [Google]
sambradford.jpg
5 KB, 214x164
Apologize? Are you joking? He can go straight to hell.

>implying another shitty "Star Wars" movie somehow lets George off the hook
>>
>>63731859
Lucas was an artist, with great ideas, and he took big risks. He never wanted to be the director.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.