[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jennifer Lawrence is set to play Robert De Niro’s mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 3508.jpg (71 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
3508.jpg
71 KB, 700x420
David O Russell should be assassinated

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/16/jennifer-lawrence-robert-de-niro-mother-david-o-russell
>>
David O'Russell fucking sucks and is a huge baby.

Try working with someone new next time, David.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo
>>
Is this a romantic comedy (a.k.a. a "romcom")?
>>
>>63731458
He really, really wants to fuck both DeNiro and Lawrence...even fucking Burton works without Deep from time to time...
>>
Is this a joke? Unless we're doing the female Benjamin Button you can't possibly pretend that J Law is Bobby D's MOTHER.
>>
>>63731458
Oh God, make it stop already.
>>
what is it with this guy and making oscar bait movies with jennifer lawrence every year?

he's the definition of try hard, hope he never wins
>>
File: 1417121439434.jpg (6 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1417121439434.jpg
6 KB, 255x220
>>63731458
Huh?
>>
>>63731458
Older women in Hollywood wonder why there are no good roles for them. They all go to fucking J Law.
>>
all shitposting aside im really glad we all agree that this pretentious try hard faggot is a hack and almost universally hated or at least disliked on here

i do almost feel bad for the guy, he musta had the biggest ego boost imaginable when both silver linings playbook (not that bad but still not really good either) and american hustle (insufferable, really the blandest most pointless script imaginable) and now hes literally doing the same thing over and over ACROSS THE BOARD.

its so obvious that if he keeps this up he's going to get a rude reality check and reevaluation and he just keeps going. it's almost poetry that tarantino likes the guy.

i really really want to remove him and lawrence from the timeline. cooper and obv de niro can stay
>>
>>63732037
Jennifer is one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment, so it makes sense.
>>
>>63732037
j law and scarlett are really getting played out at the expense of some more interesting alternatives. getting old in a hurry
>>
I <3 Huckabees is so good tho
>>
>>63732090
No. J Law was awful in Xmen. She takes you out of the movie when she looks about 12 and playing dress up.
>>
>>63731510

Jesus, what a faggot

I get that a set is a high stress environment, but most other directors seem to manage to not completely fucking lose it over minor disagreements

Even if she was genuinely difficult to work with and this was the culmination of months of disagreements, that's still insanely unprofessional
>>
Anyone who worked on I Heart Huckabees should be euthanized, for their own sake. I literally believe it was the worst movie ever made, or at the very least the worst for this douche director. We can spare Marky Mark though, he literally didn't even know he was in a "comedy"
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>>63732090
You forgot the smugfrog.
>>
>>63732106
Scar Jo hasn't been good in anything since Lost in Translation because she didn't have to speak much then. At least she works as eyecandy.
>>
>>63731510
No wonder he keeps working with Jennifer - she's the only actress who can stand him.
>>
I only liked American Hustle (yeah fucking kill me, I really liked it) and The FIghter..everything else is meh.. but........WTF HAHAHA HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO DO THIS?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63732179
This wasn't an isolated incident, he has a long reputation of being a really despicable person
>>
David O. Russell won't face charges for groping transgender niece

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-zap-ent-david-russell-groping-story.html
>>
>>63732684
George Clooney swore never to work with him again and he made Amy Adams cry on the set of American Hustle. He also thinks it's endearing to call JLaw a man.
>>
>>63731458
Has he made a actual great movie?
>>
>>63731458

Now the in-movie grandkids can ask about the nudes.
>>
File: 1446499031079.jpg (285 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446499031079.jpg
285 KB, 720x960
>>63731458
What the fuck?
>>
>>63731510
Christ man, smoke some reefer. What a dweeb.
>>
>>63732728
Would be hotter if he grabbed her cock
>>
Does this Jew want to fuck her or what
>>
david o russell is a total fuckin loser. he bitched at a bunch of extras on the set of three kings and then dared george clooney to hit him and started slapping him when he told him to stop. guess he didnt think hed do it but clooney beat the shit out of him kek.
>>
>>63733108
he just knows that as long as he has her he's guaranteed to make a profit because stupid women will see anything with that cunt
>>
>>63732834
Sir did you pay for that pizza??
>>
>>63733240
>[Clooney on working with David O. Russell on Three Kings] But later, we were three weeks behind schedule, which puts some pressure on you, and he was in a bad mood. These army kids, who were working as extras, were supposed to tackle us. There were three helicopters in the air and 300 extras on the set. It was a tense time, and a little dangerous, too. David wanted one of the extras to grab me and throw me down. This kid was a little nervous about it, and David walked up to him and grabbed him. He pushed him onto the ground. He kicked him and screamed, "Do you want to be in this fucking movie? Then throw him to the fucking ground!" The second assistant director came up and said, "You don't do that, David. You want them to do something, you tell me". David grabbed his walkie-talkie and threw it on the ground. He screamed, "Shut the fuck up! Fuck you", and the AD goes, "Fuck you! I quit". He walked off. It was a dangerous time. I'd sent him this letter. I was trying to make things work, so I went over and put my arm around him. I said, "David, it's a big day. But you can't shove, push or humiliate people who aren't allowed to defend themselves". He turned on me and said, "Why don't you just worry about your fucked-up act? You're being a dick. You want to hit me? You want to hit me? Come on, pussy, hit me". I'm looking at him like he's out of his mind. Then, he started banging me on the head with his head. He goes, "Hit me, you pussy. Hit me". Then, he got me by the throat and I went nuts. Waldo, my buddy, one of the boys, grabbed me by the waist to get me to let go of him. I had him by the throat. I was going to kill him. Kill him. Finally, he apologized, but I walked away. By then, the Warner Bros. guys were freaking out. David sort of pouted through the rest of the shoot and we finished the movie, but it was truly, without exception, the worst experience of my life.

what a fucking cunt

Full quote here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000123/bio
>>
god punished him with a retard kid lmao
>>
>>63732037

Jslaw says she's a feminist when she isn't the highest paid person on set, but the she steals roles from old women.
>>
File: 1427083279063.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427083279063.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>went and saw American Hustle with my sister because she wanted to go see it
>mfw the entire time

That was probably one of the most disjointed films I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. How it got any sort of critical acclaim is beyond me.
>>
File: weinstein.png (164 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
weinstein.png
164 KB, 460x276
>>63731510
>Act like a grownup
Kek, the ironing
>>
>>63734053
She also likes it when David O calls her a man and uses male pronouns when he is being "serious". She's only calling herself a feminist to avoid backlash.
>>
This fucking guy and his oscar-bait bullshit. Smugness seeps from every element of every fucking thing he touches. This cunt loves himself more than Tarantino does, MAYBE even more than Seth McFarlane does.
>>
>>63733345

I'll make sure to avoid any movies made by that grade A faggot.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.