[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHS: Hotel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
New episode of American Horror Story tonight.
>>
>old people shooting themselves in the head
kek
>>
Absolutely beautiful
>>
Holy fuck the Tranny is so boring. Can we please just focus on Kathy Bates?
>>
Just tuned in, whatd I miss
>>
>>63729156
Old people shot themselves.

Tranny wants to shoot self, but needs to fix things with his son first so he's not trapped there as a ghost -- and who can blame him? I mean, his dad decided he's a trap and ran off to live in a hotel while wearing a dress.

Kathy Bates drank campaign.

There you go.
>>
Calling it now, Gaga kills Tranny's son -- which basically gives him more unfinished business and enough motivation to kill Gaga.

Tranny kills Gaga.

Next season, please?
>>
>fairies
>>
more Sisters of Mercy fuck yes

at least this season has had top-tier music
>>
>this soundtrack

Sisters of Mercy now too
>>
Finale when?
>>
>>63729444
>>63729454
gothmind
>>
WHOSE THE LITTLE MOUSE NOW
>>
>that OJ commercial

Fucking savage Murphy

>>63729514
The last few episodes are in January
>>
>>63729535
80s/early 90's goth and new wave and the related genres is/are incredible.

They need to play some Cure soon
>>
>>63729564
Thanks.
>>
>Only 7 people in thread
>Only 13 posts since the episode started

I fear there will be no one left next year.
>>
>Ross Geller saying he's a Kardashian
>>
The rape demon has been completely dropped hasn't it?
>>
>>63729617
I've been in these threads since the very first episode of S1
>>
File: gah.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gah.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
Which commandment is left?
>>
>>63729731
nah boy
>>
You now realize that half the episode is over and nothing has happened.
>>
>>63729595
I love all that shit. I'm waiting for some Echo and the Bunnymen to show up, too

>>63729731
probably, I thought he was gonna show up more than once, all we've seen of him after episode 1 was a few flashes of him when that chick gets hot and bothered
>>
Is it weird they arent doing a fall finale?
>>
File: peter pan.jpg (58 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
peter pan.jpg
58 KB, 320x180
PHIILLLLLL
>>
>>63729808
When detective serial killer fails to murk the last needed kill, Lana Banana is gonna get raped
>>
>>63729858
What's the point? They're only taking two weeks off.
>>
He's going to fuck his son.
>>
>detective is batman now
>>
Son finds out Tranny is his father, kills himself, trapped in hotel for eternity. Tranny kills himself from guilt to be trapped with his son for eternity.
>>
I love how the detective and his wife absolutely give no fucks about their daughter and clearly only love their son.
>>
This is the finale?
>>
Guys, I'm crying. Those feels got me hard.
>>
>>63730022
No. Stop asking.
>>
This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
There's a lot of plotlines to wrap up tonight. 40 minutes left.
>>
>>63730040
Me too.

Parental abandonment stuff always gets me
>>
>>63729953
Good call anon
>>
>>63729972
She's better off without them, really.

A couple years of therapy to get over double parental abandonment and she'll be fine.
>>
>>63729780
Probably Thou Shall Not Kill
>>
>>63730275
So he's going to kill himself, then? He's someone who kills.

Or maybe he'll kill Gaga, considering all the people she's killed.
>>
When did Drake get killed?
>>
>>63729843
>I'm waiting for some Echo and the Bunnymen to show up, too
Oh yes, That'd be sweet
>>
>>63730378
Last episode

>Finds Gaga's literal failed abortion because of Tranny
>Makes fun of it
>Gaga gets angry, kills him on premises
>>
Well Star Wars just got ruined for me. I should have known better to come here. I should have learned from Prometheus.
>>
>>63730638

ok
>>
This season's lesson: if you kill people, your wife will love you.
>>
How can ghosts eat and fuck?
>>
>>63730638
You could of just not read the post.
>>
>>63730707
S1 Ghost knocked up the wife
>>
>>63730707
well how can a ghost get a women pregnant.
>>
It was a screen capture of Han Solo getting killed by Rylo Ken
>>
>>63730707
They're physical in the hotel, the same with the ghosts in S1.
>>
>Plenty of room for another woman in my life

I shouldn't have thought that was so sweet
>>
GUYS I AM SOBBING I AM FUCKING SOBBING THIS IS NOT OKAY I SIGNED UP FOR MURDER AND RAPE AND SPOOKY SHIT NOT THESE FEELS
>>
How could Drake leave the hotel if he's dead?
>>
>>63730972
Stop typing like tumblr. I don't care what you feel, write it out the right way.
>>
Gaga BTFO

her character's a vile cunt and she can't act
>>
>Dandy gets dandied twice this season
>>
>>63731015

This. Jesus christ.

>OMG I CANT EVEN LIKE WHAT IS AIR
>>
John's going to get killed just before he leaves the hotel.

Watch
>>
>Hotline Meme
>>
File: devil_dance.gif (14 KB, 39x33) Image search: [Google]
devil_dance.gif
14 KB, 39x33
>>63728602
How is Hotel so far? Is it better than Freakshow and Coven?

Is Gaga any good? Is now a good time to start, or should I just wait until the season is over and then binge it?
>>
That ending though.
>>
File: oh fucking really fantastic.png (505 KB, 602x594) Image search: [Google]
oh fucking really fantastic.png
505 KB, 602x594
>A Tranny and an old women shooting vampires to Hotline Bling

It's this kind of thing that keeps me watching the show
>>
>>63731339
better than Freakshow and Coven.

Gaga is fine by me. At this point just wait and then binge
>>
Beautiful. Somebody .webm it, please.
>>
>>63731339
>Is it better than Freakshow and Coven?
Absolutely, not that that's hard.

It's not better than S1 or 2 though.

>Is Gaga any good?
I think she's fine, but her quality is debated here. At the very least she fits the character.

Might as well binge. You have like, 3 more episodes this season anyway.
>>
>>63728602
DAT ending though...

*bang* * bang* *bang*

Wtf
>>
Was this genius or retarded
>>
OMG FATNIG IS BACK! They must've offered her cake to renew her contract.
>>
Precious is back. How many episodes are there this season?
>>
>>63731484
A little of both.

It would've been entirely out of place in anything that wasn't this show. And it was still ridiculous, but in a good way.
>>
>>63731507
Two more, airing on the sixth and the thirteenth.
>>
Anyone have a webm of the ending?
>>
Is this season better or worse than 3 & 4?
>>
>>63731760
Better. Closer to 1 and 2 quality than 3 and 4. Gaga's storyline was getting a bit old but tonight made up for it in spades.
>>
I heard Alexandra Daddario was in this season, how much screen time does she have and does she have any fappable scenes?
>>
>>63732144
More than a cameo, less than a main cast member. She's in a lot of one episode, and a little of two others. No really fappable scenes.
>>
This is one of the worst shows I have ever watched.
>>
>>63730807
>implying

You edgy kids are posting spoiler pics in the OP. I couldn't care less about Star Wars, but for people that actually waited for it and came here to discuss other topics it's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>63732991
We talk about every fucking movie and show without regard to spoilers. All of a sudden a big toy commercial comes out and we have to adjust ourselves for the sheeple? Fuck that.
>>
At first I wasn't convinced by James, seeing how Evan looks so young to portray an adult, but now the character has grown on me. I watch the series mainly for him, but also because all the shenanigans that happen in every episode
>>
>>63733177
Evans is doing fucking great as JPM.

And Miss Evers is great too.

>>63733078
This
>>
>that final scene
ayy
>>
File: 867687.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
867687.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>that ending
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS MURPHY
>>
>>63732144
she was in like 4 episodes, died tonight actually but she may come back as a ghost
actually shes definitely coming back if this show follows its own rules
>>
the only serious thing this episode was with the worst parents ever

everything else was Murphy giving up and going fuck all
>sword to a gunfight
>Iris instagram video
>the last 5 minutes
>>
>>63735465
>lady gagas boyfriend dancing
>the fucking senior citizen suicide pact
>gaga going gangster while shooting daddario
funniest episode of this show i've ever seen
>>
File: cogitoergosum.jpg (49 KB, 372x370) Image search: [Google]
cogitoergosum.jpg
49 KB, 372x370
>Lucretia my reflection
man the soundtrack this season has been amazing, I hope they do Temple of Love next. my favorite season so far, right before season 1.

also I can't believe Daddario was on the show, too bad she didn't show any tits, at least we got some nice ass this episode. Sally is still fuckable..

>tfw you'll never cum on Sally's tits
>>
File: what the hell am I watching.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
what the hell am I watching.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>63731426
>>63731679
>>
>>63735857
Keked
>>
>>63735857
lel
>>
>>63733078
>spamming pictures of a major spoiler on every board on 4chan
>we jus talkin bout films like we always do!!

Whatever buddy
>>
>>63735698

shame this bitch aged like shit
>>
>>63735857
Jesus christ. I'm glad I stopped watching after season 2. And I thought season 1 was corny.
>>
>>63735857
That looks like it's a scene from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Dennis and Frank having a shootout against Gaga.
>>
This show is fucking gay, and if you're a grown man and you watch this, you need ti be executed
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.