[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bill burr on fallon last night >literally first time i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
>bill burr on fallon last night
>literally first time i have ever watched a moment of the tonight show with jimmy fallon
>fake laughing the entire time
>SO GREAT SO GREAT SO AWESOME SO FUNNY SO GREAT

Literally the most reprehensible late night show I've ever watched. My god.
>>
>>63728187
Jimmy Fallon is the master of the fake laugh
>>
funnily enough, the only genuine emotion he's ever shown during his years of television was for like 2 seconds in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA
>>
>>63728187
I hate Fallons "humor," always have.
>>
>>63728233
True. He can make it sound very genuine but a lot of times you can tell he's faking it. He gets giggly at a lot of stuff but the outbursts of laughter are pretty forced.
>>
>>63728233
>>63728965
Just because he does it all the time doesn't make him the matter of it. Literally only braindead retards can't tell he's fake laughing surely
>>
>>63729110
>matter
*master
>>
>>63728296
> literally getting cuked on your own show
>>
>>63728296
Can you point it out? Every emotion he shows in this vid still looks overacted and faked
>>
he is the worst late night host of all time imo

I can't watch his show even when people I like on it because I just want to fucking kill him
>inb4 edgy
>>
File: colbert horror.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
colbert horror.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>63728187

go away Colbert
>>
>>63729210
nigga RIGHT when she tells him about it look at his face
>>
>>63728187
Burr and Conan had great chemistry
Kimmel is my favorite though. He's just a legitimately funny guy that is always enjoyable to watch no matter the guest.
>>
Fallon can be fun once in a while, but his political correctness is over the fucking top all the time, and he's such an ass licker it's like watching a gay gang bang trainwreck
>>
Conan is GOAT, but the constant anti-Trump shilling gets annoying. I know he's a Democrat, but it just feels like pandering to the boring California crowd.
>>
File: gm.jpg (92 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
gm.jpg
92 KB, 600x340
I enjoy that Graham Norton can have actual natural conversations with his guests without all the ass-licking because unlike Fallon he isn't intimidated by them.

And once in a while he'll get someone drunk on the show and hilarity will ensue.
>>
>>63730345
graham is such a fucking bro. and the man's fucking hilarious. plus he's even better because a lot of his comments will be off the cuff whereas fallon's shit is all scripted

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UBy6AP61hRU
>>
>>63728187
it's funny because it really stood out how bad he is at going off script. bill's improving and he doesn't have anything and is clearly anxious about how the interview is out of control
>>
>>63728296
>literally getting out of your chair and running away.

We need a new Letterman
>>
>>63730345
>>63730865
I think him playing an annoying bastard who never stopped talking in Father Ted helps.
>>
>>63728187
The bits are funny, but he can't interview for shit.
4/10 give it back to Coman.
>>
>>63728187
He's one of the most unfunny men I have ever seen. How does he get a late night show?
>>
>>63728296
Painfully scripted
>>
The only time I've ever watched Fallon was when I was high with a friend and we were flicking through channels before stopping on one of his opening monologues.

He can't write these himself, can he? They are absolutely fucking terrible. At least if he were employing writers he could pay for better ones at least.
>>
>>63728296

>WOW UR REALLY RED

literally exact same facial expressions and skin tone as the start of the clip
>>
>>63731227
DUDE
>>
>>63731428
I KNOW LMAO
>>
>>63728187

The sad thing is that Fallon had a charm about him when he was nervous and unsure about himself. He'd often say genuinely funny things out of nervousness. Now he's way too confident in front of a camera, and that endearing nature is gone.

Anyone remember when he guest-hosted for Letterman ages ago? That was god tier. Hard to believe this is the same guy.
>>
>>63729110
Well, yes and no. Talk show host are also the conductors of the audience. It is they who control the audiences mood. If Jimmy fake laughs, he's trying to get the audience to fake laugh. Everything is planned
>>
He is awful but James Corden might actually be worse
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 251x242
>>63728187
> this man has a late night show and norm macdonald does not
>>
File: 1294402062315.jpg (31 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1294402062315.jpg
31 KB, 615x456
>people watch late night talkshows
>>
mmmhh I could drink Kate's saliva from a cup all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV63s6fsx6I
>>
>>63731023
This is what I miss about Letterman that a lot of people didn't get. He was the rudest and grumpiest of all the talk show hosts up until he retired. Now literally everyone in late night is Mr. Happy to Be There, except for maybe Conan, but nobody watches him.
>>
>>63732017
she spits the water back, then gives the cup a little stir while encouraging him to drink it, sexy
>>
Conan when he was in New York was the only non cringe talk show that ever existed
>>
>>63731872
They are marketing to basic bitch women in their 30's, who are the biggest spenders in the US.
>>
He's a known sociopath. Even that psycho Taylor Swift isn't as bad as him.
>>
Bill Burr is on Conan right now
>>
>>63732050
That's what I liked bout Kilborn. I know he didn't have the biggest following, but this happy to be there geek shit needs to go.
>>
>>63729749
Ye, Conan and Burr are GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLTWW_yEG4
>>
>>63732150
Even then, my friends and I developed a catchphrase for that show which was "shut the fuck up Conan"
>>
>>63731898
>implying Conan isn't based
>>
>>63731187
youre handicapped
>>
>>63732150
Conan is the definition of self-aware cringe humor tho.
>>
>>63730345
Graham is GOAT desu
>>
I watch the monologue and whatever skit is the opener, then change the channel.

Who the fuck actually watches interviews?
>>
>>63728187
His face alone pisses me off, but I've hated him ever since I noticed his inability to finish a sketch without laughing/flubbing a line during his SNL days. You could also tell he was desperately trying to be Adam Sandler in those days too, bringing a guitar in, and singing "funny" songs.
>>
>>63729654
Looks like a reaction he's rehearsed in his room a million times. He has lots of tells. Pointing at someone or yourself with one finger is a deliberate, practised reaction, for example
>>
>>63730345
I love him for introducing to me my waifu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKQjJcPDIQ
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.