[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is his personal phone number, i havent even seen TFA, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 948x1221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 948x1221
Where is his personal phone number, i havent even seen TFA, but i want to yell and vent my rage and disgust on this talentless hack.
>>
the thing is though that you're just waste in human skin walking around. nobody cares about you and you're going to die even more lonely and bitter than you are right now.

JJ on the other hand is a successful guy. You know that annoying sound a fly makes when it gets close to your ear and you just wave your hand to get rid of it? that's how everyone deals with you.
>>
>>63724898
Ill bash that fucker in. The face, and the snyde degrading cunts like you, no one fucks with starwars like that, and fucking gets away with it with out a few broken teeth and a lost testicle or two.
>>
>>63725859
>Ill bash that fucker in. The face, and the snyde degrading cunts like you

are the last words you remember from your alcoholic, trailer trash father yell at the guards holding him down while you visited him in prison where he's doing 20 to life for raping your inbred sister.

remember to pull the trigger in the shower you worthless subhuman piece of shit, so the guys that gotta clean up your shit can get home from work early.
>>
>>63724701
/tv/ is a bunch of contrarians
>>
>>63726112
>Anon, aka Hitler, demands everyone to stop having an opinion because the vast majority are filled with nostalgic love
kill urself
>>
>>63726092
go to bed Jeffery, your stupid movie is going to make money no matter what.
>>
>>63726092
Ill blow your brains out, your degenerate redneck bitch, ill smash your teeth out and skullfuck your eyes out you weak little fucking bitch filth!
>>
>>63726296
the only thing you'll blow is your brother's dick, who by the way, is counting down to the day you finally fucking kill yourself so he can start breeding your sister.
>>
TFA is worse than ep2
>>
>>63724701
Protip: Apparently you can do a bit of digging and find out from cell phone companies, it's how celebrity prank calls are able to happen I'm pretty sure

t. Person who's listened to a lot of Pawn Stars battletoads calls
>>
>>63724701

The thing is if I gave it to you you'd probably do nothing because you are a loud mouth beta fuck
>>
>>63726444
Ill bust your brains open with a fucking sledge hammer, you abrams loving filth will fucking die by fire, or a good bullet to your inbred degenerate skulls, fuck you bitch filth!
>>
>>63726624
I would call hin you weak shitstaibed bitch, give me the fucking phone number, so i can tell that fucking bastard how fucking horrible his shit movie really is.
>>
>>63726897
Star Wars theater shooter confirmed
>>
>>63726897
Settle down youngling
>>
>>63727026
No, i wint fucking settle down, fuck you and you other submissive bitchs, abrams will get his for making such a fucking shit movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.