[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so fucking weak? I really liked his character (yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg (266 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg
266 KB, 1536x864
Why is he so fucking weak?
I really liked his character (yes i'm an edgelord) but holy fuck he got btfo by a random girl who never trained in her life . That was so humiliating.
>>
He had not mastered the Force. True power of the Dark Side is just so much more stronger in reality.
>>
>>63723327
that's because he's a white male
the movie is only showing reality
finn on the other hand is strong as fuck
>>
people are saying rey was trained at the academy that kylo was but she had her memory fucked with and hidden away by luke
>>
because he got blasted in his dick by chewies bowcaster 5 minutes earlier

and as grand pappy snoke said, his training is not complete
>>
File: count-of-monte-cristo-1.jpg (66 KB, 653x400) Image search: [Google]
count-of-monte-cristo-1.jpg
66 KB, 653x400
>>63723327

>he got btfo by a random girl who never trained in her life

Really? I thought it was implied she had quite a bit of hand-to-hand fighting experience. He was also already severly wounded from two previous fights.
>>
He was wounded
>>
>>63723422
And she was probably the sole survivor of the Jedi School
>>
>>63723327
>a random girl who never trained in her life

Wasnt she fighting people with her staff earlier in the movie? She may have training we dont know about yet
>>
>get gutshotted by a laser crossbow capable of killing 5 stormtroopers in one hit prior to fighting two people
>emotionally distressed because he just killed his own father
>force throw Rey and knock her unconscious
>almost kill Finn, get hit ONCE by him
>get struck two times by Rey, a powerful force sensitive person, probably kin to Skywalker

and yet here we are, with a bunch of fucking retards on /tv/ going on about how weak he is and how he got "btfo".

how do you go through your day to day with that much of a mental defect imparing you?
>>
>>63723510
>being able to fight with a staff means you also perfected the style of fighting with a sword
epic
>>
File: 1448966260928.jpg (144 KB, 626x880) Image search: [Google]
1448966260928.jpg
144 KB, 626x880
>>63723327
>i'm an edgelord) but holy fuck he got btfo by a random girl who never trained in her life .

>ANAKIN DEFEATS DOOKU
>ANAKIN GETS BTFO BY OBI-WAN

Hey, you guys wanna take a poetry class with me YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHINGGGGG
>>
Because he got shot in the gut by a fucking bowcaster minutes before the fight. And then killed his father while being such a complete emotional wreck he didn't react to said bowcasters hot.

Did you not watch the movie? Did you not catch how fucking strong bowcasters are?
>>
File: white mass shooters.jpg (12 KB, 397x180) Image search: [Google]
white mass shooters.jpg
12 KB, 397x180
They literally ripped off sephiroth
>>
>>63723327
That's the point. His character is a commentary on angry white males who despise women and think it's cool to be reactionary. In the end we learn what he really is - man's wounded pride. He isn't cool or to be feared. He's just a fragile boy trying to live up to the reputation of his forefathers.
>>
File: 1448911627996.jpg (34 KB, 408x385) Image search: [Google]
1448911627996.jpg
34 KB, 408x385
>>63723586
>She was only trained with a staff, nothing else, I work for Disney, I sat in on character meetings and know her entire backstory
>>
File: fucking shit.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fucking shit.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>
>>63723666
>Wasnt she fighting people with her staff earlier in the movie?
>>
File: 20275_6.jpg (567 KB, 1346x1062) Image search: [Google]
20275_6.jpg
567 KB, 1346x1062
>>63723496

I seem to remember a flashback of her being delivered to Jakku as a baby. Doubt she had much time for training prior to being breastfed.
>>
Because he isn't fully trained, because he just killed his dad, because Chewbacca shot him with a bowcaster right in the gut, because he's been bleeding out for several minutes, because Finn got a hit in out of blind luck. Kylo Ren is is overpowered, but he's still human and fallible.
>>
Because it's 2015 already people
>>
>>63723327
He's basically a Vader wannabe, a glib facsimile of the original Sith Lord. We already know he will be redeemed in a later movie just like Vader because JJ has elevated the pottery to Ming Vase levels.
>>
>>63723697
She wasn't a baby. I thought she was maybe 7 or so? It was only a brief look.
>>
>>63723666
fuck you satan
>>
that scene where he stops the laser shot cold and let it linger in the air for the rest of scene was fucking awesome, I don't give a fuck if you guys are saying otherwise
>>
>>63723626
People can't into subtext. Shitty leftist agenda in my beloved Star Wars? No, that can't be true!
>>
>>63723817
Yes.

That whole opening sequence in the village, as well as Finn/Poe's escape was fucking 10/10
>>
>>63723817
So he can do that but he can't choke out some black guy? A couple of New York cops did that a few months ago and they weren't Sith
>>
>>63723864
He also knocks out Rey with the force at some point, so he is obviously more powerful than people give him credit for.
>>
>>63723694
>She may have training we dont know about yet

Learn how to read the original post to avoid getting BTFO in the future, chump
>>
>>63723864
He btfos Finn so hard that he's still out cold when the movie ends.
>>
>>63723390
this

fuck white males
>>
>>63723921
>may have training
>whole story is how she has to "train" (read: take 5 minutes out of her daily routine)
>instantly a swordmaster
>>
>>63723762

Even if so I doubt that's gonna be the reason she's good at fighting. You're not gonna train a 7 year old how to swordfight.

Maybe she's just good at fighting and that's that.
>>
>>63723960
Yeah, I agree. Kylo should have been training with Snoke, and getting practical experience with the force, those years when Rey was on Jakku. I think JJ is just changing the way the force works, unfortunately.
>>
>>63723327

I like how in the first 10 minutes he was this powerful uber-badass showing powers way beyond what we saw before, like choking/holding someone without having to concentrate on it, holding blaster bolts with the force (correct me if this was seen before), and reading minds.

Then a little girl is literally stronger than him when their sabers clash and overpowers him. I would literally kill myself out of shame if I were him. How can you be training as a saber user and get overpowered by a girl.

And he also doesn't use this holding power in his fight with Finn. What the fuck?
>>
>>63724050
>I would literally kill myself out of shame if I were him
If only more white men would do this.
>>
>>63724050
choking/holding without vision isn't new, but there isn't a single instance of a blaster bolt being stopped like that (I haven't seen the movie yet)
>>
its clear that the whole point of the movie was a social movement by feminists.

keep trying, feminists. Only in movies can you pull off feats like this.

Pathetic.
>>
>>63724116

It's not the vision, it's more like he was moving around while the guy was still being held. He didn't even have to keep his arm up. He could have just frozen Finn/pretty much anyone and just hacked them to pieces. But instead a little girl has more upper body strength than him. Jesus fucking Christ.

>>63724097

Back to your cage, Tyreese.
>>
>>63724240
>>63724050

you havent seen the movie. stop posting.

thanks!
>>
>>63724240
He plays with Finn a bit and as soon as he gets pissed off he knocks him out so hard he's still out when the movie ends.

Watch it before you meme.
>>
>>63724276

I just saw the movie today you retard. Otherwise I wouldn't even be on this board.
>>
>>63724304
>he knocks him out so hard

I thought he was trying to kill him. It's stupid how that saber slash to his back didn't kill him but put him "asleep" or whatever. He had so many opportunities to finish him.
>>
>>63723410
Which people are saying this?
>>
>>63724382
yeah movies are weird, huh?
>>
>>63724429
Internet theorists.
>>
Did you see the movie?
He gets shot, so he's weaker than normal. Thats why he keeps bleeding and punching his wound.
>>
Has JJ usurped Lucas as the new king of Pottery?
>>
>>63724382
Kylos goal there was to get the lightsaber and fuck Rey up, killing Finn was a sidegoal. As soon as he beats Finn down, he tries to get the lightsaber. Rey gets it first, and the fight starts. Kylo never had a reason to finish Finn off.
>>
>>63724240
>Yoda struggles with senate seats
>starkiller brings down a star destroyer
>>
File: duellists-1.jpg (200 KB, 1197x663) Image search: [Google]
duellists-1.jpg
200 KB, 1197x663
>>63723997

I think JJ tried to make the Jedi/Sith more like they were in the original trilogy. If you look at the two trilogies next to each other the Jedi in the prequel trilogy are way more like overpowered and unrealistic superheroes whereas the ones in the older films were (for obvious reasons) much more down to earth. Not as many fancy tricks and moves that don't seem to do anything but actually be pretty to look at.

Personally, I prefer it this way. And in a film like that, i can see an experienced fighter taking down a Jedi if the Jedi has a handicap. But in the prequel trilogy, no fucking way. The Jedi always wins.
>>
>>63724469
>Kylo never had a reason to finish Finn off.
Except that he's a Sith and that's what they do.
>>
>>63723689
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA"AHAHA
AHAH
HHAHA"A
AHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHJHJAJAJAJJAJAHAJHJHAHJA
>>
>>63724472
Yeah, but starkiller still and shitty sith name, so all his feats are invalidated.
>>
>>63723327
the real question is, why can't he block a blaster bolt shot at him from a hundred feet away when he has both an active lightsaber and the ability to stop blaster bolts with just the Force.

is because he's "really conflicted"?
>>
>>63724514
he's not a sith.

hope this helps with your brain damage.
>>
>>63724499
I agree... except when it came to 7s use of the force, because not only are force users capable of deflecting bolts, now they are capable of freezing them in mid air MAtrix style...
>>
>>63723327
So she kills him?
>>
>>63724541
>he's not a sith.
>follows a Master
>wears black robes
>red lightsaber
>chokes people
>not a Sith
>>
>>63724514
Why would he go out of his way to kill Finn when he's busy doing the shit he came there for, namely getting that saber and killing Rey? He knocks Finn out, tries to get the saber, then immediately fights Rey. There's no pause in between for him to go kill Finn.
>>
>>63723327
Why didn't Luke just kick his ass
>>
>>63724574
Nah, the only person worth mentioning that dies in 7 is Solo
>>
>>63724574

No but their sabers clash and she overpowers him in the clash. It reminds me of that scene in the first season of Game of Thrones, where Robert says to Joffrey "You let a little girl disarm you?"
>>
>>63724535
Lacking a few words there friend

Anyway I wish Tartakovsky's Clone Wars was canon, it's way cooler than what they do in TCW
>>
>>63724579

Why would he NOT kill Finn if it's so easy to do? He's a deserter. And Kylo massacred and entire village. He also just killed his dad, it's not like some nigger's death is going to be a big problem.
>>
>>63724574
No, but she beats him. He's on his back, disarmed, just as the planet starts to fall apart and they get separated.
>>
File: doctor-zhivago.jpg (282 KB, 1600x907) Image search: [Google]
doctor-zhivago.jpg
282 KB, 1600x907
>>63724565

Yeah. Well, I'm glad we got to see some new force moves at least. and I'm glad Kylo Ren didn't just kill off all the bringers-of-bad-news like Vader did. Must be an inefficent way to run a military organisation
>>
>>63723689
PART TIME
>>
>>63724594
>>63724607
Okay, but how does neither Kylo or Rey die in their fight at the end? Does Kylo get lifted away by a Sith lord like Anakin or what?
>>
>>63724579
Just wave your hand and snap his neck with the force. Takes about half a second and he'd get +50 dark side points
>>
>>63724670
The head of the First Order forces rescues Kylo, while Chewie rescues Rey and Finn in the Falcon
>>
>>63724578
>I'm retarded

stop posting.
>>
>>63724635
Can you not read?

He knocks Finn out, the saber, his main objective is knocked a distance away, he immediately tries to get it, Rey gets it first, Rey ignites it and their fight starts.

At what point during this chain of events would he waddle over and kill Finn?
>>
>>63724641
got it, thanks. What bullshit feminazi propaganda.
>>
>>63723327
>never trained
anon, she spent her youth and early adulthood, evading bandits with guns, and traversing deadly wreckage

she trained, just not with an official token jedi. shes still mentally and physically keen on distances, physics, motivations, emotions, reactions, etc.
>>
>>63724670
Rey gets rescued by Chewie in the Falcon.

We hear Snoke telling Hux to get Kylo and bring him for more training.
>>
after watching that clip when Han gets killed by Kylo I can easily see Jew Jew doing something as stupid as it being part of a ploy of the Resistance. Something that needs to be done to solidify his footing with Snoke.
>>
>>63724703

What I meant with my initial line of questioning is why he didn't kill Finn an easier way like holding him then just fucking his shit up, bypassing the entire saber battle.
>>
I fucking hate STAR WARS
Im an old guy I saw them in theaters
my entire life Han Solo was my favorite fictional character
after the end of episode 6 I've lived my life thinking yeah this fucker went his whole life in his spaceship with leia have a blast loved every moment and second of it until he died an old happy man
NOW NO FUCK THIS MOVIE I WISH I DIED BEFORE IT CAME OUT
now I have to live knowing the only character I've ever grown attached to is now dead in some pit now because his son was mentally ill and he was a horrible father that would have ended up better just killed off in the OT
I fucking hate star wars now Im done should've left it alone and let me make up my own ending for Han
my dad loves Han solo too hes very near death I will never tell him what happened im going to let him die thinking han lived a good life just like we thought drinking space beer and stopping crime
>>
>Poe's reaction to seeing Kylo is to open fire
Based. Reminded me of Han shooting Darth Vader in Empire.

Hope Poe has more screentime in VIII
>>
>>63724704
>Kylo Ren is obviously not fully trained
>In short order he gets shot by Chewie, is going crazy about killing Han, fights/rekts Finn, fights Rey while injured from the above, its a close match that Rey wins via The Force
>propaganda
Jesus christ matey
>>
>>63724703
>At what point during this chain of events would he waddle over and kill Finn?
Vader could kill people on other Star Destroyers. Just break his neck with a force push.
>>
>>63724755
>Poe absolutely dominates in the air
>seems like a fun guy
Sure, we dont get the Rogues, but Poe seems like their spiritual successor
>>
>>63724670
The ground splits between them, separating them. It split sbecause they were fighting as the Starkiller station was being destroyed.
>>
>>63724762

He's not fully trained but he shows greater force abilities than any force user ever in existence. And even partial training with a saber is better than none at all. The girl touched a saber for the first time in her life and women in general are physically weaker than men, even a dyel like Kylo and even in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>63724744
kek also remember that he broke up with leia, lost the falcon, and pretty much lived like a bitch with chewie as delivery boys
>>
>>63724755

Agreed. I was worried that they'd killed off Poe but good thing he came back. Best of the new characters.
>>
>>63724792
That part where Finn watches Poe tearing up Tie Fighters from afar was great. Smart way of showing the air battle without moving away from the characters on the ground.
>>
>>63724737
Ren is an emotional and physical wreck at the time of this battle, he's working purely on emotion, and he gets real goddamn pissed when Finn clips his arm, and so he overdoes it.

>>63724783
It's not a priority, at all, Finn is dealt with, he is no longer an objective, Ren wants that saber, it's why he came there and so he is going to try to get that saber.
>>
>>63724806

Strength has literally nothing to do with it aside from pushing a blade when in a lock. Its all about technique and mastery. The rest I agree on
>>
>>63724806
Except we have sin Rey kick ass with melee weapons since we were introduced to her, but Kylo Ren seemed less interested in killing her, then gaining Uncle Dearests lightsaber
>>
>>63724762
its like you forgot Yoda's lecture entirely: size matters not
>>
Am I right in assuming most people just endured the new characters in expectations for seeing familiar faces again?
>>
>>63724712
Lightsabers have no weight beyond the hilt, which means they require extreme wrist control to use. If you were trained in a weighted weapon like a staff or conventional sword you would have very very little chance of being able to use one in a real fight without fucking up.
>>
>>63724854
>kicks ass with a staff
>means she is instantly good with a sword
lelelelel
>>
>>63724871
I actually enjoyed Rey and Poe alot more then I thought I would, and Finn isnt half bad, just a bit dull compared to the other 2.
>>
>>63724874
are you implying that in her semi isolation on Jakku, that she didnt develop her wrist game while schlicking like a maniac? I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU
>>
>>63724906
>skills don't carry over from one fighting style to another what so ever

I see you've never done any martial arts ever.
>>
>>63724929
>comparing martial arts to weapon mastery
nice
>>
>calling Rey a little girl
She looks like a fucking man
>>
>>63724871
Si
>>
>>63724811
I can't even watch the old movies anymore I tried earlier
all I saw in my hero was an old cuck that's having sex with a girl who has a really bad genetic bloodline that carries mental illness
theres no more happiness or fun to the original star wars its all just one big bleh of shit to me now knowing how it inevitably will end..
>>
>>63723327
Kylo was a shit character, his motivation for turning to the dark side is awful and he came off like some edgy teenager trying to rebel against his dad which is the last thing that comes to my mind when I think of the dark side. He's not intimidating because of how much of a weakling shitter he is. How are we meant to be afraid of him when he gets matched up with a person who's literally never used the light saber before nor has any force powers? It's so stupid, why even bother making a villain like this if he's so weak? Is this what the dark side is now? Blind rage? Tantrums?

Lousy character
>>
>>63723327
Even the dark side can't stand up to the infinite force of girl power
>>
>>63724854

Beating guys with a staff isn't the same thing as being locked with a guy in a saber clash and overpowering him. This is like losing an arm wrestle to a girl, one that doesn't even look big or jacked. I would just kill myself if my life's calling was training with a lightsaber and then a random girl beats me in a saber lock.
>>
>>63723327
They made a point several times throughout the film that chewies blaster thing is fucking strong.

Considering he got hit by it and sustained some injury when fighting Finn and gril is accustomed to fighting with her big dildo stick he did an OK job.

Possibility gril trained with luke but got force memory wiped too.

Also Kylos training isnt finished
>>
>>63725055
>her big dildo stick
AHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHH
>>
>>63725055
I dont think she has trained with Luke, but 50 dollarydoos says she is his daughter
>>
Who here watching the old movies knowing the ending of OT was now only temporary and they didn't ride off into the sunset and they all had horrible shitty lives
and would have probably all been happier under the empire
>>
>>63723955
>>instantly a swordmaster

She didnt look like a swordmaster to me, maybe if you stopped using hyperbole your posts would sound less like a 14 year old
>>
>>63725337
you arent alone there. recently rewatched the prequels with this ideology in mind.

they were still almost as bad.
>>
>>63725555
Same here mr devilish quads, rewatched the prequels with /tv/ yesterday, and it gave me some feels
>>
>>63724499
>But in the prequel trilogy, no fucking way. The Jedi always wins.
Jango shot a jedi to death
Really it should be "the plot relevant jedi always wins"
>>
Killing his father will make him more powerful, cause that's the way of the dark force right?

Maybe we'll see his true potential in Episode VIII?
>>
>>63725674
this is a good point.

its shown that most jedi are cannon fodder, unless they have plot armor.

this is kind of a good thing, because knowing your heroes are essentially unable to die, means conflict matters less.
>>
>>63724050
Yeah it's called garden variety JJ Abrahams tier bad writing.
>>
>>63724382
>PG-13

Or how to know a movie is going to be bad before you see it
>>
>>63723327

>White male
>Decades of training

>White female
>No training

Come on shitlord, everyone knows women are inherently amazing at whatever they choose to dabble in. It's why we should be giving them high ranking positions in tech companies fresh out of their gender studies . Because if a white man with a Ph.D in STEM can do it, a white girl with half a bachelors in social studies can dominate it in her sleep.

Grow up. It's Current Year.
>>
>>63724855
>butthurt whitey detected
>>
>>63725769

This. The dude seems to have no idea what the fuck a plot is. He just writes down a bunch of great character interactions and ideas and then tries to arrange them in a semi coherent fashion from a beginning to end point.

Ever watch Super 8? Holy fuck, it's like he forgot he was meant to have a story.
>>
>>63724635
The basis of Jew world for goyims is that a random nigger is more important than your family.
>>
>>63725924
I think he structures screenplays more around pacing than what is actually happening. so his movies always move along briskly through whatever series of events he's decided he needs to hold the audience's attention.
>>
>>63723327

This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>63724704
>Shot in the stomach by Chewie
>Got stabbed in the shoulder
>Sliced in the arm

Give the dude a break
>>
>>63725827
You forgot to put sarcasm at the end
>>
>>63723327
Reported. Spoiler your shit. Fuck you. I can't see it until tomorrow.
>>
>>63723689
POTTAH?
>>
>>63723327
The white man holding the cross is inherently evil and must be crashed by the strong independent feminist warrior, who will start an interracial love affair.

It's all part of the agenda, anon.
>>
>>63726204

Doesn't need to.

>The white man holding the cross is inherently evil

Holy shit I can't believe I missed this.

White man is played by a Jew though.
>>
>>63726276
SPOILER: the bad guy loses
>>
>>63723522
>almost kill Finn, get hit ONCE by him
gets hit by a stormtrooper

ayy lmao
>>
does nignog die? thanks m8s
>>
>>63726489

No. He's put in some kind of coma.
>>
>>63726510
ok, im not watching it then
>>
>>63726483
Ah, but you see, Finn is a clone, and if the prequels taught us anything, its that while classical stormtroopers suck at just about everything, clone troopers get a +5 when it comes to jedi killing
>>
>>63726534
A clone of whom?

And clones aren't trained in lightsaber fighting
>>
>>63726534
>Finn is a clone
>cloning a midget with a womans body

i don't think so
>>
>>63726489
>>63726510
>>63726528
/tv/ in a nutshell
>>
>>63726534
> Clone troopers get a +5 to Jedi killing
My fucking sides
>>
Why do people keep overlooking that he got shot with a fucking BOWCASTER and was still able to fight

He should have been dead
>>
>>63723327
Got to have the strong woman beat the weak white male.
>>
>>63726630

fuck off nigger.
>>
File: star-wars-teaser.png (191 KB, 670x351) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-teaser.png
191 KB, 670x351
>>63726534

Did they use gorilla DNA in his clone?
>>
>>63726630
Don't forget to screencap for reddit karma ;)
>>
File: 488353.jpg (47 KB, 957x624) Image search: [Google]
488353.jpg
47 KB, 957x624
So considering his injuries and all then this pic is basically a concept of episode VIII, right?
>>
>>63726656

Because movie wounds don't have any effect on performance.
>>
>>63726786
Are you being sarcastic or retarded? I can't tell
>>
>>63726761
nope, he doesn't lose a limb, gets cut on his head, but nothing that would warrant a permanent mask.
>>
>surprised that a Jewish director who complained about there being too many white males in Hollywood has one emasculated by a strong white woman in his movie
>>
>>63726862
Yet. The way things are going Episode VIII will be a reverse ESB where Rey reveals to him that they are related, he denies it with all he got and gets multilated as a result. Rey will be like a Light Sided Vader in terms of power :^)
>>
>>63726832

Are you an autist or a retard?
>>
>>63726884
Jews think they are not seen as white. In 20 years poor JJ's son won't be able to get a job because people like him.

>pottery

>pottery
>>
>>63726884
And that he gave the black guy basically the side-kick role wereas the promo material made it look like he's the main character. Oh I bet he feels clever now.
>>
>>63726534
Finn is trained in gorilla warfare, everyone should know that when you trigger a gorilla you might as well turn each of your buttcheeks 90degrees.
>>
>>63723327
any links to watch online
>>
The REAL question is

What the fuck is that whole bullshit about Luke and R2D2?

1. If Luke wanted to hide and get away from everything (which seems out of character in the first place, surely he'd NEVER let Leia, Han and the others in danger or fight alone) why would he hide a map in R2D2 and then another part of the map in that fucking bb8 droid?
2. Why the fuck did R2D2 conveniently "wake up" just then?
>>
>>63726959
Yeah maybe, I agree that they are related. Basically, this trilogy is just a remake of the originals, so you are probably right. He will probably get mutilated, yeah.
>>
So the problem is that he got beat up by a super-force sensitive chick and not that he barely won against a janitir who was neither force sensitive nor had any training in fencing? Did you fuckers whatch the movie, the whole point was that Kylo was a massive /r9k/-autist that threw reee-fits due to his issues,I thought it was a decent subversion of trooes. He's finna get killed by the supreme Snek in the beginning of the next movie.
>>
>>63727071
Yes it was really plot hole city. Unless Luke can somehow contact droids through the force, it was utterly shit.
>>
>>63727102
Who the fuck are the "knights of ren" anyway?
>>
>>63727128
Disney's new toy series.
>>
>>63725731
I reckon part of him finishing his training is probably learning force lightning. They will make him more strong so that he can be more threatening. Right now he is just your average /r9k/ user; is autistic and hates people who are of sane mind.
>>
>>63727083
>Ben: That's impossible!
>Rey: Search your feelings, you know it's true!
And it gets revealed that the protag of the trilogy is Benny.
>>
>>63727071
>which seems out of character in the first place, surely he'd NEVER let Leia, Han and the others in danger or fight alone
This. If ESB showed us one thing it's that they are everything to him.
>>
>>63727189
He already does shit no other Force user could.
>>
>>63727114
>complaining about plot holes in an unfinished story
wait until ep. IX. until then they are mysteries/cliffhangers
>>
They overdid it with the references to the OT

At one point I was basically thinking "Yes, I get it, I saw those movies. We're all old fans here"
>>
why is there so few or no rey action figures?
>>
>>63727317
>wait until ep. IX
Part 1 or Part 2? :^)
>>
I was shittalking Boyega a lot in the past weeks, but I have to say after watching it I liked him. Once or twice it was a bit too "from da hood" kind of lingo, but alright.

Also Daisy is actually pretty hot in the movie. Those fat luscious lips, I wish I could feel them against mine
>>
>>63723390
>>63723943
Race trolling is the weakest form of trolling you fucktards.
>>
>>63727384
Boys don't want to play with girl action figures. Man are they gonna be in for a surprise when they learn who the protagonist is.
>>
>>63723390
Finn got rekted by him in the movie. Niggers are shown as weaker which is correct.
>>
It feels odd to have already seen Daisy's boobs on TV when you watch her in SW

Little booby girl. Booby booby boobies
>>
>>63726534
>Finn is a clone
But he's not
>>
The power of friendship, love, and flowers, basically. It's been there through human storytelling.
>>
Didnt luke lose his blue lightsaber when he lost his hand?
>>
>>63723327
>>
>>63727624
Also that orange old hag said she stored it "safely"

Wow super safe, in an unlocked chest in a room anyone can just walk into
>>
wait does kylo die in the first movie??
>>
File: 1373805413230.jpg (151 KB, 456x502) Image search: [Google]
1373805413230.jpg
151 KB, 456x502
>>63725990
> I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.
>my mental balance is very stable

stable mental balance
anime

Choose one
>>
>>63727624
>>63727658
Maz didn't tell how she got it
>a story for another time
Honestly sounds like writers didn't have any idea how and bought time to come up with a reason
>>
>>63727671
No, he ends up just like Vader.

That is almost dead but alive enough to be brought back to his master so he'll get fixed up and be stronger than ever

This movie is really just a rehash in terms of the story
>>
>>63727658
She's a fucking liar and actually a Jedi in hiding, right?
>>
>>63727671
He get's called to finish his training by a really angry supremeleader snek after he looses to Rey. Basically Snek is going to murder him in the beginning of the next movie
>>
>>63724565
Also doing mindtricks , force pulling and resisting a mental attack from a trained sith are things you can do without training if disney needs a famale jedi to pander at the SJW
>>
>>63727789
Nah. Who else would they use as a Vader rip-off to send after the hero?
Some other smucks of the Knights of Ren (which I'm thinking are actually just a bunch of Kylo fanboys and nothing more)?
>>
Don forget the next movie will take place three years later and Rey is already an accomplished Jedi.
>>
>go out with white guy
>he wants to take me to some nerd movie

>go out with black guy
>gives me the dicking of my life
>>
>>63723327
It is a SJW film friend. Strong female. Such empower. Power of friendships. Ohh waow.
>>
So...

>Han and Leia fuck, get a kid, call it Ben to honor the late Obi-Wan (who probably watched them have sex as a ghost through the wall)
>kid is clearly force sensitive from mother's side
>they are worried kid might end up on the dark path because of vader's influence in his dna or some shit
>tell luke who is building a jedi temple and training people to train their son as well
>he ends up failing on him because Ben feels drawn to the dark side as well
>in a fit of rage or whatever he probably ends up burning down the jedi temple and killing the other jedi students
>luke is frustrated and heartbroken, leaves and doesn't want anyone to find him
>however he does conveniently put a piece of a map leading to him into a bb8 droid and the whole rest of the map into r2d2, then goes away
>meanwhile Han is off somewhere doing smuggler stuff
>r2d2 is sad luke is gone and goes to bed for a while
>at some point wakes up again just in time so rey can find luke

yeah?
>>
>>63727868
The thing id, we are already supposed to emphasize with Kylo (him being torn and advocating against using the duper weapon in contrast to Tarkin 2.0)that didn't happrn eith Vader until the end of ROTJ. Snek killing Kylo will be used to establish him as thr trur evil fucker while Kylo was just a misguided autist
>>
>>63723327
"Kylo isn't force sensitive or at the very least is very weak in utilizing it. He used electromagnetic gloves and years of lightsaber practice to fool people including Snoke into believing that he is talented in the force. Years ago before he was "captured" Luke tasked him with going along with his captors and infiltrating the First Order. He killed his father to give Rey, his sister, who is very powerful with the force, a reason to train and fight. Revenge is the most powerful motivator. He knows that his destiny is sealed and it falls to his sister to destroy the First Order."
>>
>>63726534
Finn isn't a clone, what are you talking about?
>>
>>63728081
Where do you have that shit from?
>>
>>63728134
I can't say or the thread will get deleted and I'll get another ban. Just trust me on this one.
>>
>>63723327
Rey being so proficient at the force so quickly was kind of ridiculous

Not even Luke could pull that shit off in the first movie, he used the force once to aim a torpedo
>>
>>63724578
But he's not...
>>
>>63723746

Can you really redeem the guy who killed Han? I don't see how they have Han Solo's murderer stick around long term as a good guy, it would have to be a Vader type redemption where he dies immediately after,
>>
>>63728171
wow seems legit
>>
i hope Disney don't fuck up the next movies
>>
Hollywood always has their villains job to the hero, do they understand simple story telling? Have the villain win so he looks strong? Especially for a movie with 2 sequels scheduled
>>
>>63728203
The jew fag mods have been deleting threads all day, in a week or two I'll repost with the source/images, promise.
>>
>>63728215
That one lucasarts boss woman said she'd like to have a woman direct the next star wars movie
>>
>>63728174
it will be revealed Rey has already had Jedi training, but was brainwashed to forget it (another thing lifted from KOTOR desu)
>>
>Episode VIII is directed by Rian Johnson

Will it suck?
>>
So since Luke and Rey could become good with the force so quickly was the whole "Anakin is too old to be trained at age 9" in the PT just a shit excuse and the Jedi's wanted to have extremrly young children so that they could properly brainwash them into being obedient members of their creepy cult?
>>
>>63728081
Snoke would sniff that shot out in a heartbeat. Remember when Sheev would cum from smelling Anakin's Force ejaculate?
>>
HIS HELMET IS MAGIC

IT MAKES HIS FORCE POWERS STRONGER

HES ACTUALLY SHIT
>>
>>63728238
You shouldn't have claimed Rey is his sister. She isn't. She's his cousin.
>>
>>63728236
I'm sure Luke dies in the next film to Kylo in another Obi-Wan moment while Rey receives ghost training from Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor.

>Rey, I hate sand
>>
>>63726761
Where is this screenshot from?
>>
>>63724926
Mmmmyesssssssss
>>
>>63727128
Star Wars version of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Hence why Kylo Ren wields a burning cross. It's their signature thing.
>>
Can someone explain why that one stormtrooper on that forest planet had an anti-lightsaber weapon with him?

For what purpose?
For all the first order knows the only jedi out there right now is Luke who is missing. Why would ordinary troop members carry this unwieldy thing around?
>>
>>63728370
it's concept art
>>
>>63728318

I think Disney is smart enough to keep Christensen far far away from this trilogy.
>>
>>63727071
He didn't hide it in bb-8.
Poe did that.
>>
File: lucas3.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lucas3.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Lucas come back.

Please.
>>
>>63728462
He's already penned in the next movie bruh.
>>
>>63728487
So why did Poe have it?
Where did he find a part of the map?
>>
>>63728508
Max von Sydow gives Poe the map in thr opening scene of the film. How he had it or who he even was, is unknown
>>
>>63726995
And he's going to pump Rey full of his seed. Face it JewJew wins in the end.
>>
File: lucas4.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lucas4.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>63728462
Christensen is not a bad actor. He read his lines and did his best. Nothing could save the script.
>>
>>63728572
Yeah fucking right. He sucks.
>>
>>63728558
That bugs me though.
>>
>>63728318
That just makes Rey look worse

DUDE EVEN LUKE DIED TO THE MASKED MAN

nah
>>
>>63728249
really?
>>
>>63723390

Oh go back to /pol/ you fucking wankers.
>>
Because all you need to be able to use a lightsaber is to THINK that you can, and then WHABAM! Suddenly you're a Jedi!

That's how it works now.
>>
>>63728430
Maybe because Kylo didn't actually snuff out all the Jedi?
He's not Vader who had the resources of a galaxy spanning Empire to use while hunting down Jedi.
>>
>>63725121
This is true, my dad works at Nintendo and told me.
>>
>>63728508

this >>63728558

Considering that his character has history with Ben that has yet to be revealed it's not that unlikely that his character knew luke very well.
>>
>>63728318
>Ewan McGregor
I fucking wish. His deadpan acting would save this shit.
>>
>>63728236

We demand instant satisfaction
>>
>>63724806
>Implying Darth Vader wasn't stronger than Luke
WTF cyborgs are PHYSICALLY stronger than organic slime, this is meatbag propaganda in what world can someone physically inferior to Darth Vader beat him?
>>
Rey's sexy lips in the movie gave me a boner

Anyone else?
>>
>>63728561
JewJew isn't directing the next two films and so far Finn hasn't been confirmed for the next movie.
>>
>>63728298

Not him but I thought she was his sister. Luke having a daughter is stupid. With who?
>>
>>63724472
Galen Marek was born into extreme force sensitivity plus was trained from a wee lad by Vader.\

Yoda Is a strong force user but he's a Jedi, Whilst Galen was being trained by a Sith to become a fucking killing machine, so yes his powers would be deity like.
>>
I really want to see what the Republic is doing in the next movie. They seem to be at some kind of uneasy peace with the first order since they are fighting a proxy war by funding the resistance rather than straight up attacking the order
>>
For most of the second half of the film, Kylo has no presence whatsoever. He's just a whingy little kid playing at Sith Lord. Reminded me so much of fucking Christensen that it made me feel a bit sick.
>>
>>63728081
this sounds like bullshit
>>
>>63728781
galen marek is non canon trash that makes the EU look like shakespeare
>>
>>63728764
Not!Mara Jade considering that Kylo is Not!Jacen.
>>
George Lucas has dropped a bombshell on Star Wars fans by revealing that Harrison Ford wanted his character, Han Solo, to be killed off during The Empire Strikes Back.

The 70-year-old – who created the Star Wars franchise – admitted the actor kept asking for his character to die during the fifth instalment after he was frozen and sealed in carbonite and delivered to Jabba the Hutt.

‘Harrison kept yelling through the whole thing, “Kill me! Kill me! Kill me!”, Lucas recalled.

‘I said, “Harrison, I can’t kill you. I need you at the end of the next movie. There’s this love thing going on. But I’ll do the next best thing. I’ll put you in a slab of concrete and ship you off to Mars”, he told Empire.
>>
Haven't seen the movie and don't care if I get spoiled, is Kylo Han's son by Leia? If not do they say?

And heard that luke shows up for like one minute at most, what happens in that scene?
>>
>>63728828
Uhhhhhhhh Luke was a whiney bitch, too. That's the Skywalker legacy.
>>
>>63728572
>One-dimensional acting

Only a few are good at this and Christensen isn't one of them.
>>
Please refrain from talking about star wars until I see it on the 21st. Thanks.
>>
>>63728902
Yes, son of Han and Leia

Luke is some eremite on a remote tiny island. Rey found him through the recovered map and goes up to him, holding out luke's old (and thereby originally anakin's) lightsaber to him

Emotional music plays as luke turns around and looks at it and her

that's it. he doesn't even say a word
>>
>>63728902
Yes he is their son. He just stands dressed in a robe on a cliffy island in Ireland while Rey walks up to him and the camera spins around them, he has no lines in the movie.
>>
>>63728081
>Kylo Ren is actually Itachi
Haha lol what?
>>
yfw mark was paid more for that 1 minute appearance with no lines than boyega and ridley combined
>>
Is there a reason for why Kylo Ren wears a mask other than to sound scary?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.