[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst cartoon that has ever existed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is this the worst cartoon that has ever existed?
>>
>>63722578
To bh I list it as a dealbreaker on my okcupid account
I don't fux with any manchild girl who's into that shit show
>>
>>63722689
What about Gen Zed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
>>
>>63722689
pls be in london
>>
>>63722718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5xdx2ytL4

some extra good shit here showing why Gen Zed is awful.

Anybody got any "analysis" videos that blow SU the fuck out?
>>
File: tumblr_nzgp9jfS9W1v0b5pro1_1280.png (144 KB, 606x533) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgp9jfS9W1v0b5pro1_1280.png
144 KB, 606x533
>tumblr show
>>
>>63722578
Definitely the faggiest cartoon ever made.

The only TV show as faggy as this is Ru Paul's Drag Race.
>>
>>63722578
I don't know. Ask /co/.
>>
>a fan-base of fat tumblrtard women where some of them LITERALLY killed themselves when other fat tumblrtard women were mean to them for not drawing the characters "fat ENOUGH" or "black ENOUGH"

Yes. Not even Sonic The Hedgehog has a fanbase that fucking pathetic.
>>
Do you hate the show or hate the fanbae? You cannot justify hating the show because of the people who like it.
>>
>>63723313
source on the an heroes?
>>
>>63723394
the show is shitty, so is the fanbase. My feeling for both of equal because the show literally is the fanbase due to the extreme pandering.
>>
>>63722718
Nobody actually likes it, so no need to worry about finding someone who watches it.
>>
>>63723313
Dude, I want news of these suicides
>>
>>63722578

what is wrong with it?
>>
File: zamii-su.png (626 KB, 1000x939) Image search: [Google]
zamii-su.png
626 KB, 1000x939
http://www.dailydot.com/geek/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/

>In 2013, Zamii drew this partial view of Rose Quartz which her detractors felt depicted the character as too thin
>>
>>63723636
>unoriginal writing that fans claim to be original because the show has characters that don't fit the norm
>rabid fans who class criticism as an attack on their gender/race/sexuality
>bland plots and characters that are literally just there to pander to tumblr users

If the show didn't do this shit, it'd be an alright show.
>>
>>63723449
>>63723512
i recall an attempt, don't remember the nick though
>>
>>63722748
Soflo nig
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.