[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, did I ever tell you about Dexter Jettser? He ran a retro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 238x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 238x320
Luke, did I ever tell you about Dexter Jettser? He ran a retro style diner yet had more extensive knowledge of the outer galaxy and mysterious weaponry than the 1000 year old Jedi order. He was a good friend.
>>
When are we getting the Dexter Jettser spinoff movie?
>>
>I did tell you about him

>from a certain point of view
>>
>>63722130
>"Young Luke, I'm home!"
>>
>>63722130
Luke did I ever tell you about the time your mother was nearly assassinated by a droid injecting bugs in through her apartment window. Ah, the old days.
>>
File: shia2.webm (498 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
shia2.webm
498 KB, 640x400
>>63722130
>>
Luke did i ever tell you about the time your father force choked your mother. it left no evidence of domestic abuse. he was a good friend
>>
File: Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.png (509 KB, 910x388) Image search: [Google]
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.png
509 KB, 910x388
>>63722265
>"Obi-Wan, we're home!"
>[Obi-Wan roars Wookiely]

Fucking seriously, time travelling poets?!
>>
>>63722130

Luke, do you like movies about Gladiators??
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you how your nephew is going to murder your good friend, exactly in the same way and manner I will be murdered by my former apprentice and your father, who both happen to wear dark robes and edgy helmet? Your daughter experiencing this scene will shout out "nooo", just like you.

It's gonna be great.
>>
>>63722543
>a good friend
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about that time I used 30 minutes of choreographic dance moves to cripple your father?
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you about that time I was captured by the Imperial Japanese and was forced to build a bridge. Strangely enough, the bridge I was building would be used to further the Japanese rape through Asia, but I took pride in it. I was a bad officer.
>>
>>63722472
>"Obi-Wan, could you please buy me some midichlorians, I'm making blue milk"
>>
File: Labria.jpg (103 KB, 360x452) Image search: [Google]
Labria.jpg
103 KB, 360x452
>>63722543
...not unlike that time during my youth when, as a Jedi apprentice, I myself yelled out "nooo" when my master Qui-Gon Jinn was killed at the hands of a Satan-esqe man who also favored black-colored attire. HOL UP, who the fuck is that cunt at the end of the bar?!
>>
File: 21411.png (708 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
21411.png
708 KB, 1024x435
>Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
>Well you could say that the Jedi are evil too, from a certain point of view.

This shit is on a par with Oscar Wilde Lucas.
>>
File: STARWARS.png (695 KB, 636x700) Image search: [Google]
STARWARS.png
695 KB, 636x700
>everybody hates on Dexter for having a 50's diner in star wars
>nobody remembers that 50's diner music was literally made for the first Star Wars

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeIDJ5GuCA
>>
File: Rey.jpg (35 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
35 KB, 800x499
>>63722738
>Finn, Supreme Leader Snoke is evil!
>From my point of view, Snoke dindu nuffin!

Bravo, JJ!
>>
>>63722543
This is JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>Start of next star wars flick
>luke why did you come back?
>to see you of course rey
>i have some news luke
>yes?
>you know that guy you used to hang out with and saved the galaxy with all those years ago?
>ahh you mean han? yes he is a good friend
>well he's fucking dead
>he was a good friend
>>
>>63722752
Best cantina song

Always makes me think of SWG
>>
>>63722130
Luke, did I ever tell you about how the Jedi's let petty squabbles and political machinations bring them down? They were good friends.
>>
>>63722176

From a certain point of view my omission of him was an implicit explanation of him
>>
>>63722130
Luke, did I tell you how your attempt to re-establish a Jedi order would lead to all your students either dead or turned to the Dark Side, the Empire re-established, and you forced into hiding for 30 years so you accomplished basically nothing with your adult life?

You were a good hero.
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about when your father killed hundreds of children for following a different religion? He was a good friend.
>>
>>63722752
Damn fine piece of jizz there
>>
>>63724911
From my point of view the Jedi are evil
>>
>>63722994
Great pasta mate.
Gonna save it if you don't mind.
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about Luke being a ghost force (dead) in The Force Awakens?
>>
>>63725082

Copyright senpai donut steel
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.