[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people on /tv/ are now defending this hot garbage When will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>people on /tv/ are now defending this hot garbage

When will it be safe to come back?
>>
at least it didn't have a fucking death star
>>
>>63721784
but it fucking did you shitter
>>
>>63721784
It also didn't have pottery.
>>
>>63721784
>>63721833
>originality is better than execution

i want college liberals to go
>>
>>63721854
lead by example
>>
The only reason why ppl want to like Episode I is because of Darth Maul, shame they wasted a cool character with a shitty movie.. Now every time you look at Maul you think shit by association
>>
>>63721854
>Liking remakes and reboots.
/tv/ truly was invaded by /v/
>>
File: 1438469273009.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438469273009.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
best set design, soundtrack, and set pieces out of the PT, tbqh
>>
anonymous reddit is very easy to predict

the prequels were shit on forever, but now there is something new to shit on so they will switch to that and praise the prequels
>>
>>63722610
This negroid knows best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
>>
File: 1433303135483.jpg (26 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1433303135483.jpg
26 KB, 500x453
We've all been educated by a REAL patrician of cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzTSuOkZeE
>>
>>63721854
>>63721854
What the fuck are you talking about? Any college liberal, whatever the fuck that means, would recognize originality as an ideal that is impossible to obtain. I want your boring, navel gazing, reactionary cool kids only club to get off this board.
>>
>>63722610
>>63722663
Duel of The Fates is the best song from the series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.